What's the best GNU distro to install in a laptop...

What's the best GNU distro to install in a laptop? Something that's really battery efficient yet won't look like a 90's/00's desktop

Attached: 1522581583067.jpg (1536x2048, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/08/01/shes-one-of-the-armys-first-transitioned-trangender-soldiers-and-an-infantryman-but-now-her-future-is-uncertain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TailsOS

macOS

El Goblino...

I like how you think that's attractive, when in reality, it looks like a goblin dude.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums and take your board mascot Jow Forumsetchum with you you fucking faggot.

If you know what you're doing, arch.
If you have no clue how to install arch, debian with XFCE.

*linux

Arch if you can be arsed. Otherwise Manjaro.

Well, if you are looking for a GNU distro consider Guix GNU+HURD.

that's because it literally is an army trap

>Military
no one with a brain would ever willingly put on that uniform.

Attached: 1477244359946.jpg (540x960, 78K)

Lubuntu + TLP

AntiX

Attached: 765.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>At an Apple store
How appropriate

Any distro with XFCE. Install something minimal with no DE, put XFCE on it and you're good to go.

t. Sven Cuckström

Her brother's her battle buddy? That's bodacious, bruh.

>her
See

yes goy, keep dumping money into the military so they can continue "liberating" random brown people and then accepting them as refugees.

weapons bad
war bad

Attached: 1563307677216.jpg (552x414, 38K)

Gentoo.

Arch
I'm pretty happy with it.

best Hotline Miami 3 character

OpenSUSE KDE.

Manjaro runs well for me and looks modern. I get about 6hrs of battery life on my Thinkpad T430 (I got about 4 on Win 10 for comparison).

I still don't understand how Americans can possibly think that some random middle eastern nation on the other side of the world is a threat to their freedom
How do you keep falling for the same shit multiple times in a row

Hair is clearly out of regs, so no.

not an argument.
I already know you complain about refugees yet you're complicit with the behavior that creates them.

same americans that throw a tantrum if their $2 burger is 2 minutes late
even if you told them the real reason for wars in the middle east, theyd believe that it's still valid
"freedom" to us just means "cheap and fast"

Well, I mean look at Al-Qaeda, and they were a non-country. Additionally, groups like ISIS can radicalize Americans from their homes.

Both those groups were created due to the US' and other countries foreign intervention in the region.
We should have just left it alone.

but wat about religious fanaticism

What can the US possible do once the groups already exist?

>the lady in the back

I'm not an Amerimutt lol.
The "refugee wave" in Europe was orchestrated by Soros and EU globalists. Without them they wouldn't have "fled" their country to Germany and Austria (God forbid they'd stay in Czechia or so, where they would receive less than 1000€ a month for doing nothing)

it's a dude

Gender card says female

>Gotta catch 'em all!

The one that you have with you

Genitalia says male

Fedora. I'm not joking, its fantastic.
Trovalds himself uses it.

>Fedora
did you try to install popcorn time on that shit?

Not only that, we created and trained them to fight the soviets. Shit is so backwards and retarded.

>The "refugee wave" in Europe was orchestrated by Soros and EU globalists.
What creates globalists?

Not really, every proxy war backfires on someone.

google spc ketchum.

i have a friend at 1st cav div, gonna call and ask about spc ketchum

Attached: 1562997552945.jpg (438x438, 18K)

Christianity

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/08/01/shes-one-of-the-armys-first-transitioned-trangender-soldiers-and-an-infantryman-but-now-her-future-is-uncertain/

No, I haven't. Why? There shouldn't be any problems.

Installed it today on my t420, I like it, no screen tearing out of the box is pleasant, but that's more of a gnome thing. The package manager is alright, I'm more used to apt, but it's intuitive enough to not hate it. Any reason why you enjoy it over ubuntu/Debian with gnome 3.32?

not him, i don't use gnome (cinnamon) but I like dnf because it grabs delta upgrades when it can. generally a very up to date system while being pretty stable in a release. i think my distrohopping days are over.

Imagine leaping out of the trenches with this thing and its prolapsed asshole?

gnu is just the kernel.

holy shit, the press got wind of him. I wouldn't have given a fuck about that thot had he just remained an instagram whore, but now he's got the corporate media to babysit him

This post brought to you by a fucking kike.

I'd kill the fucking hippie too, fuck you.

Then you don't understand how propaganda works.

We want a) resources b) a foothold in the region.

It ain't got shit to do with freedom, dumb dumb.

Attached: 1563403289026.jpg (742x956, 459K)

I would literally kill someone to look like her

>her

Some guys just want to kill
>t. have operator friend

Sometimes I forget Jow Forums, which was created to be a containment board for your crap, leaked into every board

>ketchum
Well, I wasn't gonna fap to traps today but you're forcing my hand.

Sometimes I forget this entire site has been invaded by lunatic redditors like you. Kill yourself. ">her" posting has been a thing since linetrap was first posted on /b/

Mint Xfce
Manjaro Xfce

Attached: uf9YNVm.png (510x509, 218K)

Gentoo