Download pic related

>download pic related
>try to get incriminating screenshots of it not working and it being shit and unreliable to post on Jow Forums
>its actually working and proving to be more useful than anything ive ever used
>even has the good versions of freegan programs i download
>decide to keep it
>even formatted my gentoo drive
what can i say?
it just works and is better than anything ive ever used before
im sold
gonna guy buy a copy of professional tomorrow morning

Attached: 71zXA2YWB7L._SL1500_.jpg (1091x1500, 95K)

it's shit. broke for me last week. had to reinstall everything.

whatever loser

Yeah its pretty good. I think the people complaining used it on potato hardware or something.

>hogs half your ram at idle
Yeah thats a no from me. The only decent version of 10 is LTSC

>Shilling Spyware10 in current year

one yike

i installed win10 pro 2 or 3 months ago and it works fine, had no problems

Rule 1 of Jow Forums: don't listen to Jow Forums.

>half of your RAM
do you have like 2gb ram wtf

Yeah, compared to Linux it's pretty good, I mean at least it actually works.
But it's still utter garbage compared to what it could have easily been given the resources MS has.

t. autistic 14 year old

shills itc

i use windows 10 and i agree; it's pretty comfy
i'd switch to linux though if they had software support comparable to windows that isn't complete shit.

BASED winchads
CRINGE freetards

nah, macOS is better

DISGUSTING iToddler

This Windows OS is for PCs only. It does NOT work on Macs. I need a Mac solution, not a PC solution. No one I know uses PCs.

>be me
>Bought a fairly cheap hp laptop 4 years ago
>Shit quality but has i7, nvidia 2gb, and can support even 16gb of ram. No SSD but gets the job done.
>Windows 10 preinstalled
>Imokwithit.jpg
>System at just booting up fills 3gigs of RAM and utilizes the HDD to the point of heavily impacting performance
>Matlab takes 50 seconds to open up
>Be me last September
>Decide to install Enterprise ltsc
>Works fine, other than the fact that it somewhat utilizes the HDD.
>Two months ago and after several updates later
>System utilizes the HDD more frequently, ram consumption remains the same, however the explorer.exe keeps restarting for no apparent reason and every 5 minutes or so a message pops up saying that the windows version is not activated.
>Go into settings, windows are activated.
>Those two issues constantly interrupt my workflow.
>Nope.jpg
>Turn 360 and install Ubuntu
>Just weeks
I should clarify, I did not rice at all the windows installation, as few as possible start-up applications were installed. I have no issues with Windows, my issue is with a bad performing OS. Windows 10, leaving the privacy issues aside, has a lot of performance issues.

Sure, maybe an SSD would heavily improve the performance, however this is just a common excuse for bad OS. Until Ms fixes it's OS, I'll probably stick to Ubuntu

Attached: 1562965588927.jpg (460x432, 31K)

>No one I know uses PCs.
stop being brainwashed amerifats

windows works on macs, retard. see bootcamp. i doubt you even use macs unless you're actually a retarded normie that gives mac users a bad name.

>Install debloated LTSC with defender removed and a replace it with a competent non-resource intensive antimalware solution
>Avoid the microsoft store at all costs
>Use scoop for half the shit

Remind me again why would I ever need loonix

>that gives mac users a bad name
Mac users already have a bad name, kek

i wonder why.

>bloated LTSC with defender removed and a replace it with a competent non-resource intensive antimalware solution
>>Avoid the microsoft store at all costs
>>Use scoop for half the shit
>
>Remind me again why would I ever need loonix

desu u dont i did the same and its really comfy and functional
i just need to get better grasp of powershell

desu baka h

>caring about personal privacy

y i k e s

Nice bait.

>No one I know uses PCs
You need to associate with other people then, trust me.

>buying windows
wew lad

It was already included in the purchase price of OP's computer, they only decided to not use their license against better judgement.

>gonna buy a copy of windows professional tomorrow

Until you try and turn off WAASmedic.svc and you realize Microsoft won't let you turn it off their tracking without a fight

Yeah true, WIN10 is best windows so far.

redpilled

this

Performance and stability are NOT the reason people dislike windows 10. You can't screenshot the reasons it is genuinely evil because it doesn't present those to the end user.

second this. installed it on a thinkstation p300 since fedora shat itself on it and it just did it's job. installed it on my x220 a few weeks later and i'm still satisfied.

people around here dislike win10 because they think microsoft and whoever spies on them. i'm hearing this shit since the late 90's and guess what: nothing ever happened to no one.

thats because you did a clean install from a usb
unlike this retard

fuck you.

Welcome to the sane side of computing

the fact you said fuck you tells me you arent doing a proper clean install like OP mabye you should learn its not hard download windows 10 from microsofts site its free copy it to a usb go to bios and launch the usd and wipe the drive retard

i hate windows after win7, however, RAM usage is not a relevatn metric by itself

>but muh data mining
>but muh botnet
Says the same people that own a cellphone and use credit cards, both of which collect and know far more stuff about you than Windows.

i did that shit when i originally installed windows 10 on my desktop. windows still managed to shit itself. it's literally the only thing that's a certainty on windows, that it breaks at seemingly random. i've had to use the reset option in settings that reinstalls a fresh copy of the os and fucking removes all your appdata and programs two times last month.

I've been using Windows since XP and have never had it break anything at random. Sounds like you just suck with computers and should buy a Mac.

dude. i've been using computers flawlessly for years. i built this desktoo myself. i have a mac, i use gnu/linux distros, and do other fucking nerdy shit like programming. i legitimately did nothing to fuck with up my last install of windows 10, i was just done setting it up back the way things were, no shady exes, no torrents, nothing could have caused it. then out of nowhere explorer.exe begins to take up >16% of my cpu after like 20seconds after bootup and to see changes to folders i had to right click and choose refresh manually, even to rename a folder. i checked which dlls or processes were causing this and they all were legitimate from the reinstall, which by the way was a fresh copy from microsoft since that's how that reset option works. i also couldn't end the explorer process, it gave errors that the process didn't exist or that i didn't have rights for it. everyone i went to that knew of windows and computers in general had no idea what the fuck was going on, not even microsoft's higher up support themselves, their only solution always is "just reinstall." fuck you for labeling people retards just because your own anecdotal evidence isn't that bad.

>isn't that bad
>literal flawless use of Windows for 17 years
Try again then

shit like windows 8 and other gimped versions didn't fuck anything up? okay pajeet jesus.

maybe just reinstall, then?

i did. i'm hoping that i'll at least get a year out of this install.

XP, Vista, 7, and 10. All of those have never fucked up randomly for me. Git gud faggot

>my issue is with a bad performing OS. Windows 10, leaving the privacy issues aside, has a lot of performance issues.
No. Your issue is that instead of getting the drivers and installing a clean copy of Windows right after charging and booting up the laptop for the first time, you thought that for whatever fucking reason, an installation of Windows 10 with more bloat and tons of bullshit was going to work fine, and then decided to blame Windows 10 as an OS for that.

In other words, you're a fucking retard.

>git gud
how is that relevant when it never was my fault to begin with?

>with even more bloat than default
Fixed that for me.

To use Windows is to have your data exposed to telemetry. There is no way to disable it on any version of 10, only minimize it. Even 7, when updated (like you should) contains said telemetry.

If you don't like it, use GNU/Linux or *BSD. But don't fool yourself into thinking that you can use any special version of Windows without telemetry. You'll probably end up installing botnets in your quest to remove the telemetry. It's just not possible because of the nature of closed source Windows.

>Decide to install Enterprise ltsc
I don't even know dude

How do you even get LTSC

brainlet.jpg

Just because you're not paranoid don't mean they're not after you.

Attached: IMG_20190717_091232.jpg (1538x2048, 342K)

To the LTSC shills:
I like that cortana and the store is removed from 2019 LTSC but...

>Edge is default browser
OOOOOF
Can't I sideload firefox and load in certs?
Can I disable Edge like how I can disable IE on Windows 7?

he fell for the "he fell for the 16gbs of ram meme" meme.

Attached: 5484564.png (318x166, 53K)

linux has been much faster and more reliable for me, but I don't have any need for professional software. gaymes have come a long way though and I don't even feel the need for a win10 dual boot anymore

If I was buying 10, what do I have to do to remove much of the bloat?

uninstall 10

I'm a NetAdmin so I get free access to company volume licensing

1903 made it to where you can right click > uninstall nearly all of the bloat apps. Also no more candy crush crap etc.

>Edge is default browser
>LTSC

But that's false, unless you integrate or add it yourself. Default is Internet Explorer on LTSC.

right click > uninstall
right click > delete
right click hard drive > properties > drive cleanup

there u go, u successfully "unbloated" it

I have been using Win7 happily for years, have Haswell rig that I havent wanted to upgrade because lack of drivers for newer stuff.

I bought a capture card and it will only work with win10.
I installed it and honestly it works pretty well. Privacy concerns aside, its ok enough that I haveI decided to upgrade my PC too

Wrong, this is how it looks at idle, maybe Spotify but that's just 250mb

Attached: IMG_20190718_014308~2.jpg (2011x3551, 2.17M)

Same here fren, microshit is cucking us next year tho

>buying windows 10

Piracy.

was going to say this

Jow Forums hates to admit I but windows is better. I have windows on my main machine but run Debian on my computer in my workshop (much easier for embedded imo). Linux does have its purposes but for general computing and getting shit done fast and with no worries windows™ is the way to go

why avoid the store?

I use Winblows isn't because I want to, but it because I fucking need to. Anything like PLC or SCADA related need to be run on Winblows.
It's a fucking tragedy.

>competent non-resource intensive antimalware solution
No such thing.

what do you get out of doing that other than having a more clean start menu because it sure doesnt make windows faster

haha who cares about privacy these days? sounds like some sort of alt-right nazi incel

>installing a russian bot net

Windows 10 shills out on the loose

>they think microsoft and whoever spies on them
Literally what they said they're doing.

I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE: The Post

But I admit I use it, i'm already cucked because all the way back when I was in high school they made us have a school only email and you shared a lot of personal shit with school and stuff, its already fucked kek

>thinks using regedit is "a fight"