Hello sir, amazon package delivery!

>Hello sir, amazon package delivery!

Attached: 17781734-african-american-delivery-man-carrying-parcel-and-presenting-receiving-form.jpg (1300x866, 71K)

>That will be $10.
This is what black delivery drivers say when an old woman answers the door.

based and redpilled

Actually a true story.

Do they really? That’s fucked up

But I don't remember ever ordering a nigger. It must be some kind of mistake.

Yea. I cought a few trying to charge my mom, and then saying that they didn't need the fee after they saw me.
This is in the USA btw.

The sandniggers in the shithole called Germany don't even say a thing, they at best give you the package, at worst it never arrives or is thrown somewhere on the yard.

Amazon just loves the rapefugee crisis, don't they?

>its a postie chucks a 'collect' notice in the mail without ever delivering the package episode
>the notice tells you to get from some warehouse 30-60 minutes away or wait another x days

its funny being a neet and catching them out on this

Some fucking bitch tried to do that to me when I was waiting for my internet router, checked the DHL message and it suddenly said that I "wasn't reachable". I stormed out of my appartment in the third floor and ran down the stairs and intercepted that fucking cunt, making up excuses.

Get surveillance.

They aren't even trying to deliver anymore, at least where i live. Whenever i watch the tracking it says out of suddent that my stuff couldn't be delivered, sometimes, if i am lucky, they threw a note into my mailbox. I'd have to wait additionally some more days until they finally decide to hand it over to the next postal office because tracking always says it couldn't be delivered even though you are at home the whole day literally waiting in front of your own door and never spot anyone trying to deliver anything

hope encre noire smells good

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-130955_Amazon Shopping.jpg (720x1480, 222K)

Imagine crossing the picket line you fucking scabs.

No they didn't faggot. Yeah I'm sure some black guy saw you in your slept-in T-shirt and sweatpants and absolutely shit himself in fear of what you would do if you found out he was trying to rip your mother off. Go LARP on Jow Forums.

Is Amazon union? Not that I care, or even buy from Amazon.

>No they didn't faggot
Yea. I did. Niggers are despicable even if they are already getting paid to do a job.
>Yeah I'm sure some black guy saw you in your slept-in T-shirt and sweatpants
Accurate description since I was wearing that.
>and absolutely shit himself in fear of what you would do if you found out
I got those disgusting drug addicts fired, so that's that. It didn't help that they had multiple complaints of undelivered packages, and was caught stealing.
>he was trying to rip your mother off
They're lucky that I didn't shoot them in their nigger faces.

Same in Italy
I swear I'm not racist but every single time I had problems with a delivery or the package was damaged, the courier was black

that's a cute dog
I know this is off topic but I wish I wasn't born Muslim so I could get a dog at a young age
now I'm too scared to even touch one :(

>I swear I'm not racist

Give it some time, you'll get there eventually.

Ah I see, you've successfully baited me. Well played user.

Or at least user will be considered racist for merely pointing out the obvious, or voicing an opinion on a common trend.

Take your autism back to Jow Forums please :)

stip lying you fucking racist Jow Forumstard
you people dont deserve to live

I don't go on Jow Forums you dumb faggot. Please take your homosex attitude back to ploddit asshole.

>racist
For telling people what actually had happened?
Maybe niggers should act like niggers, so I won't have to seem like a racist everytime I tell a real life story about niggers.

just go to the park and pet dogs owned by old ladies until you're comfortable around them

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-115026_Photos.jpg (1440x2960, 271K)

Ill be honest I've tipped delivery drivers before because I live in the ass end of nowhere with an address that usually leads drivers to the other side of ass end nowhere so they can actually remember where I live so that I don't have to call their delivery service 20 times in a month because I order alot of shit.

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

>should not act like niggers
Niggers acting like disgusting niggers is the problem.

even if it were true it was a one time incident
you are a racist drama queen blowing things way out of proportion

Nice try botnetboi, I don't order from online retailers

Attached: 1563053647783.jpg (924x558, 89K)

I tip delivery drivers, help carry big orders, and give them snacks.
Delivery drivers aren't my problem. The problem is the niggers who try to take advantage of people when they think they have an opportunity to.

It was a three time incident you retarded nigger lover, and they got fired parrly, because of it. I'm sorry that you don't have any real life experience with niggers, so you remain enamored with the thought of having them around.

Such a nice drawing, but the shotgun is completely fucked up and contrasts with the rest of the picture :(.

whopping THREE times
wow

Would have been more than three if those niggers were still working.
Also it has happened zero times to me with Asian, Mexican, White, and other non nigger delivery drivers, so maybe niggers aren't to be trusted.

>Whopping three times
What is 13 percent, but commits a whopping...

The racism on this site disgusting, I think it has to do with the Jow Forums board. They often make up stories and blow any information they get out of proportion or just blatantly lie. Just read nonsense about the Alex Fields incident two years ago at Unite The Right.

Watch Shaun and Three Arrows.

It's unfortunate that the fucking muslims had a no refund policy on niggers.

someone dox this guy and send his employer this thread
you wouldnt say racist shit if your money was on the line

>lie
Statistics prove otherwise, but facts are not important to retarded trannies who have an agenda to push.

> non sono razzista, ma...
Dillo - "sono razzista". Non ci sono i moralisti a fustigarti ad ogni frase che dici, qui'

>Dox this guy
Enemy of the people.

13 percent isn't 100 percent

I'm on it.
Google account is logged in to a
>Samuel Hyde

Yes, but that 13 percent is commuting enough crime for the 100percent.

*gasp*

Sam Hyde
FB photo found.

Attached: sam-at-party.jpg (625x415, 145K)

yes black criminals indeed do commit crimes which are bad

>Statistics prove otherwise
All of you alt-right types refuse to investigate why things the way they are, again I'm telling you to watch Shaun and Three Arrows.

These pissbabies are so pathetic, stop watching Sargon, TL;DR, Black Pigeon Speaks and Stefan Molyneux to get your information, these are just fascists and fascist sympathizers.

>fascists and fascist sympathizers.

Is Jow Forums being raided by retards? I've been gone for a couple of months.

>watch lefty apologetics
To quote Ilham Omar
"Let's just be clear, mentioning a group of people as white and male is not racist or sexist, it is acknowledgement of reality! "
So mentioning the percentage of black people in America, and the percentage of crime that they commit isn't racist. It's just acknowledging reality.

Literally who the fuck are any of these people? How about you read a book, faggot.

I don't need a bunch of faggots like Sargon to know that shit has been going down. There are more niggers now in every goddamn city I visit then there were ANY turks around 20 years ago. We are literally flooded with foreign invaders.

Lefty Jow Forums, and lgbteddit have been perusing the board for a while.

were you sheltered your whole life or something?

He can't keep getting away with it

Thanks gentleman of african descent.
You are a swarthy man of impeccable haste.

It's not really apologetics as much as it is a different viewpoint from yours which was undoubtedly crafted by far right losers.

As for your statement on "acknowledging" something is irrelevant, it's about the views you have because of that information which like most people who have been infected by far-right ideologues it's undoubtedly a call for genocide.

>someone dox this guy and send his employer this thread
you wouldnt say racist shit if your money was on the line
My botnets show that it might be Don Lemon.

Attached: lemon.jpg (500x328, 27K)

>different viewpoint
You mean it's another way to view the facts, but in a means that dilliberately skews them in a way that you have to be brain dead to believe it.

>Being infected with unrealistic lefty ideology is much better
Hmm...

Thus faggot said something that I don't agree with. Can someone doc pls.
Also no tits with timestamp will be posted at fucking all.

huh

Attached: 1553577845262.png (566x98, 4K)

>WRONGTHINK!
>PLEASE GOD SOMEONE SILENCE HIM!
Oh this is just too precious.

Do Americans still sign on paper?

Are you mad that 13% of the population is responsible for over 50% of murders?

Do you have any constructive solutions to solving the crime issues or are you thinking you're owning me "epic style" like you Sargonist typically act?

>Do you have any constructive solutions to solving the crime issues
not him but deportation of all criminal niggers comes to mind

Genocide has proven quite effective in history.

>2/3
You should actually be ashamed.

Has it? Seems to me it has only made the survivors untouchable

Except the Armenians. Lol.

Maybe. We're all here today, because of genocide.

This might sound fucked up, but more often than not genocide has led to the advancement of technology, and the safety, and the wealth of the people who committed genocide.

t. nigger

Does your dog pull when you take him for walks

What has beong muslim to do with not owning a dog?
Every Turk outside the city or in villages has one

No, it's tainted. Take it back.

>Bezos is now shipping dogs on Amazon
BASEDZOS

You don't download Linux, then Stallman comes for thee

Give it back Jamal

Maybe the niggers were the faggot we skanked along they way.

>t.

Attached: 0131-jussie-smollett-insta-2.jpg (728x547, 23K)

The guy who delivered my Amazon package today was a Somali who turned up in a hatchback full to the brim with packages, literally threw a crumpled box at me and drove off before I could sign for it. I assume he forged my signature on the way out
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, everybody

I'm not missing out on those deals so that Amazon can replace all their lazy unskilled labor with more lazy unskilled labor. Don't want to work in a warehouse? Shoulda gone to school instead of being an edgy teen.

I'm not sure what being Muslim had to do anything with that, it is written in their book that some dudes being friends with a dog and 'twas living with them too.
Maybe your culture prevents it.

>Ogga boogidy, Amazon baboogity oogy!
-Google translate 2016

>thank you
>*sign the form*
>have a good one

Attached: __tejina_senpai_tejina_senpai_drawn_by_e_kichi__1a26e7ed7d6268e8eb953a316f912cf8.jpg (900x1300, 515K)

By the way, faggot, what are you doing on this site? Go back to your safespace, victim degenerate.