Windows fag here

Windows fag here.
Been using windows daily for over two decades.
Windows 10 is really just a spy machine, it is crap OS that is actively defending itself from any modification. All previous versions of Windows always could be riced for stability and low resources. With windows 10 this is now over

I bought thinkpad x250 and installed this crap on it. Installed O&O ShutUp10 and disabled telemetry and shit, uninstalled Intel Management engine and put my Thinkpad into sleep mode. After few hours in sleep state Thinkpad suddenly woke up and FURIOUSLY started installing everything I previously uninstalled including Intel Management Engine!!! I ran O&O ShutUp10 again and lot of disabled things were suddenly turned up again. I cannot believe what I saw. It is seriously breaking my heart people are tolerating that shit and not mass suing this fucking company

Attached: 1496087198122.png (500x436, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_(disambiguation)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wall of text that I'm not gonna bother reading

Gentoo doesn't have this problem

Learn to use Linux if you care about muh privacy that much

You're retarded lmao

Anakin, you're breaking my heart!

No seriously, what's your question?

We tried to warn you.
You need to install software that respects your freedom. You must use only free software, and license all of your stuff under the GPL so that your freedom cannot be infringed upon or be used to infringe other people's freedom.

Attached: rms.jpg (768x768, 204K)

twitter is more your speed with that attention span

>windows is spyware and I have little control
Welcome to reality. Migrate to Linux and move on.

Hello user, I'm here to protect you from the botnet.

Attached: 1200px-OpenBSD_Logo_-_Cartoon_Puffy_with_textual_logo_below.svg.png (1200x781, 180K)

No, he's smart to not waste his time on obvious crap.

xubuntu l t s

Linux. Or more realistically, Windows 10 LTSC... In your words, it's defensive passively. You can disable crap and it'll let you do your thing if you disable updates and all that.

Fuck Windows 10. It's the biggest crap under this and other suns.
Microsoft could have just continued in the WinXP / Win7 line and create a perfect desktop OS. Instead they spawned this abomination.

After i install lubuntu on my old netbook i admited that windows 10 is shiiiieeeeeet!

>Installed O&O ShutUp10
So you've been using Winshit for 20 years and you still fall for crapware, because you're too lazy to change settings manually?

I generally agree, though, Windows 10 is garbage.

I don't want to sound like a Mac shill, because there are many things wrong with them, but MacOS looks like the only sane OS at this point.
I wish desktop Linux was better and had more software, but that's life I guess, shit's fucked up.

Settings getting reset only happens after a major update. Windows 10 computers turning on by themselves IS a real problem, but they don't suddenly start changing your settings. This can be avoided with bios or windows tweaks to turn off wakeup timers.

It literally takes ten seconds to read.

this

there is only one sun you absolute fucking brainlet

>hurr durr just switch to linux duuude
not possible if you actually use your PC for work instead of just ricing shit and dicking around with the terminal

>Other stars at the centers of planetary systems are colloquially called suns.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_(disambiguation)

What would happen if the Win10 source code gets leaked? Asking for a friend. Woud I get any shekels then?