Here is your new ifruit device, bro

Here is your new ifruit device, bro

Attached: iphone XI.png (1291x827, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcgRaf38uCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've defended Apple's weird design choices in the past but that's just fucking repulsive

why has their design gone to shit in recent years?
it's like they're not even trying anymore

remember apple designs stuff so that it stands out.
it makes normies jelous that they don't have a huge bump on the back of their phones

I'm still waiting to get laid, after 6 years shilling for Apple with no pussy in sight, I'm starting to think macrumors lied to me.

Give them back, Marques

Seething

is this real?

OH NONONO HAHA

Imagine defending a fruity toddler cult.

It looks legit bad. If it was another brand it would pass like a generic mid range android, design wise.

kek

>nigga stole iToy
L M A O

Gross

What am I looking at, what am I supposed to see?
t. boomer

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

ITODDLERS BTFO

Is this why that fag Johny Ive ragequit the company? Lel, I think I get him now, this shit looks really bad.

It really is bizarre how people support this company.

MOAR CAMERAS

looks like a samsung nao

In the future it will be a wall of spider eyes

My thoughts on the new iphone 11:
youtube.com/watch?v=VcgRaf38uCQ

Attached: 2019-07-17 07.46.47 www.google.com 7ffc708da5af.jpg (218x404, 19K)

We need one for each secret service that exists.
For our "safety".

>have big black dick
>rich successful youtuber
>anons always make threads about you
>could be swimming the pussy but doesnt
it kinds hurts gents

trt

>YouTube
Cringe google spyware

>apple designs stuff so that it stands out
Yeah, they stand out like an eyesore.

Brown hand stole three of those already? That's quick.

>recent years
Their designs haven’t been good since the G4 era.

Where is satania goys

>make phone 3 mm thicker
>use space to double battery capacity
>allows you to have cameras flush with back
wow, really fucking hard. where is my $500k prestige designer salary

Attached: f8583ba4016cbe32bce173852d0af59f2d7e7170e61ee13aea4d4e1bd4f719a0.png (400x400, 10K)

you have a case of the stupid

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1562093517496.gif (500x491, 376K)

>uses google products and services
>calls others stupid
Get off my American website raj

You must be mentally deranged to consider product design to be some kind of social statement, you're literally as bad as Apple users themselves.
This being said, Apple used to have good designs. Not saying that the antenna problem on the iPhone 4 was good or that the overall device was good, it's just nice and sleek design.

Attached: 530201374038PM_635_iPhone_4.png (635x476, 185K)

IT'S SO UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why does the middle one look like it's already got damage to it?
Oh wait, it's apple, and he took it out of the box, so it's fucking broken now. Nevermind.

Get off my board.

Redditspacing cringe

YIKES

Attached: 1532168889689.png (613x293, 108K)

Apple claim those will not be the final version of the design. I guess we can expect something even more repulsive :)

bass

IT’S THE SAME SHIT IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ARE YOU RETARDED?

still better than generic chinkphone #453

i like it better than the notch but it makes no sense because muh thinness everywhere else

How the fuck do they keep producing uglier and uglier shit?

uh how did this even happen? They would need two different production line settings which would actually cost more and slow production time.

Ugly is the new cool.

probably hand assembled (from parts pilfered from various places on the supply chain) by someone who doesn't know what they're doing and put the camera in the wrong slot.

I'll pass, my 5s still works. How is your 2017 Galaxy doing? Still laggy?

Rent free

>foxconn doesn't have QC
*staringpepe.jpg*

unironically because no steve jobs

No wonder Jony Ive left

How can I get in contact with the based poster? I have an iphone security issue I want him to know about, so he can get more itoddlers BTFO. (yes a zero day)

>apple bad

What a hot take on the subject

Put your old man glasses on and read the title of the youtube video dumbass

The middle one is aplarently the 11R version, aka the poorfag model, which has 1 less camera.
Bht then again, why keep the fucking square if it's going to have the same amount of cameras as current models?
To be fair they are all just mock-up non working clones based on the rumors so far, but man, either way they are fucking ugly.
I would prefer a dumb phone over those stove looking chinese toys

Why does the words "hot take" always make me think of assblasted millenniums?

literally why do normies care about thinness, they are just going to put a stupidly large case around it regardless

Because contrary to what your mom says, fat is unhealthy.

YIKES

based

Attached: 1562607574882.png (934x538, 220K)

>millenniums

a millennium is a period of 1,000 years. perhaps the word you're looking for is "millennial"

moron

Why have 3 cameras if there's no lakitu to follow you around with them

what the fuck is a lakitu

Looks like the cancer is back. ;.;

Ya dun goofed apple.

Attached: 103A8664-57CA-4067-8130-8844AC44388F.jpg (720x488, 41K)

why dont the "top leakers" that those youtubers always mentioned just make a youtube account themselves and get their well deserved shekels?

Attached: 1365377500975.jpg (400x399, 93K)

Yeah but how will my phone cut into my hand that way?

This meme back in 2010 I found in an old HDD -full of weird shit tho-, and people were mocking the iPad concept!

Attached: 129728_700b_v1.jpg (326x1269, 137K)

neat

Attached: 1562056009695.png (593x580, 621K)

because then they'd be likely to reveal more than absolute minimum, which means they'd be more trackable.
do you want to leak the next pixel on google's own service? they'd figure out who you were pretty quickly, or else you'd use a different account each time

Attached: 1476144646483.jpg (1599x999, 181K)

oof

They should make the camera cover the whole back of the device.

Where indeed

also the guy who was in charge of design was moved higher up in management, now he has left the company altogether to work at his own smaller shop

bassed

My 2016 Pixel is still working at new.
Only problem is the accumulator, but my ex's iPhone 6S ist eben worse (so much so that she just bought iPhone Xs).

yikes

looks amazing in white

Jesus christ, I hadn't even seen those before.
It actually kinda trips up my trypophobia, just a black gashing hole filed with 3 other little holes... shivering

The fact that normies are actually going to WANT this as a status symbol makes me kek ever so hard.

my nexus 5x and nexus 6p play gta sa fine and have security patches from this month. thanks for asking.

hell my galaxy nexus still works fine. cracked screen though.

I'm still using my iphone 6s plus. No problems besides replacing the battery for being old. No desire to upgrade.

Attached: 1qbecy.jpg (384x313, 83K)

here is the more realistic representation

Attached: unbox-therapy.png (1643x927, 926K)

Fucking hell lads.
I actually like the majority of apple aesthetics but this is the battery hump all over again.

Attached: 23523523523.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

Attached: 1461947653627.gif (389x259, 860K)

how will itoddlers ever recover?

>applel can't even design a square

big oof

on one hand, I don't buy appleshit so it doesn't directly affect me if retards buy up their bullshit.

on the other hand, what always ends up happening is the other OEMs decide to copy all the worst aspects of what apple does. Like getting rid of headphone jacks.

why are you still in contact with your ex

We work at the same Uni.
I fucking wish we weren't.

Next week I have an interview for a PhD position in another town.

Sold all my apple stocks

Johhny Ive left, sure all his designs were just Braun ripoffs but at least it made for a somewhat decent looking product. Now they don't know what the fuck they're doing

absolutely based

Would you buy a 5.5" iPhone SE?

Seriously. When they had Jobs, they innovated. Unironically the iPhone changed the world. Their computers were really expensive, but MacBooks were top quality and made for the productive professional (for the most part, there was also consumer shit, like the clamshell shit).
I always wanted a Mac Pro back then. Loved the design, loved the OS... why did it all have to go downhill?

I would you buy a 4" iPhone SE.