HR

Even if IT and HR never interact, most of you must have spoken with a 10/10 HR thot supermodel before you got the job at some point. How did you hide your power level and do it Jow Forums?

Attached: 8127F679-81F9-4B2E-8888-C522EE5165A2.jpg (1092x1935, 240K)

Just be yourself :^)

cocaine

The 2 nicest people I have ever worked with in my life were HR and finance at a small company. HR lady quit a while later because the boss bullied her (I don't know specifics, this is all hearsay). She was good at making small talk, her interview was straight to the point and I never had a bad interaction with her - she was just zero confrontational, the complete opposite of HR Staceys. L***a, wherever you are, I hope you're doing well.

the whole goal of hr is to be exceedingly nice to your face and then do everything bad behind your back while at the same time being nice to your face

> supermodel

none of those is a 10/10

What do you mean by "power level"?

You have unrealistic standards and will die alone in mommy's basement

Your true understanding of current world

>aging roasties
>10/10

I'm Chad so they hired me, life is easy lol

Minimize interaction to email, voicemail, and short phone conversations where they do the majority of the talking (cause they love to hear themselves speak).

The fact that they enjoy a mich higher traditional social status over you is meaningless. Once you understand the full truth, most other humans look like homeless people lining the street. There is no intimidation, just a small amount of pity. I come off as gentle and sincere to most normies.

you are projecting your shitty life onto others. some of those women in OP pic are absolutely average looking. my own wife for example has better face than 3/6 women in OP and a body that i consider to be 9/10. tell me why i should be impressed of some random stacy? why should she be perfect why for me 'normal' is better?

We are all parts of the same we are all God when I meet someone I treat them like I'd treat myself I am the savior the prophet

> name is L***a
Would be awesome if her name turned out to be "Ligma"

Women at their prime aren't allowed to work, they're supposed to be getting their middle school education.

god i wish i were a hot hr stacy

HR are worthless cunts, your interviews with them are a waste of time. They ask you typical bullshit corporate questions:

1) what drew you to want to work with our company?

2) what are some of your weaknesses/strengths?

And so on and so on. Absolutely worthless people. Never sweat an HR interview, they do gatekeep and prevent you from getting to the next round of interviews but you just have to be able to not be a retard for 15-20 minutes.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all.

women who work in HR cant be trusted.

Easy for you to say, Mrx Politically Correct.
Some of us don't have the agenda all forced into our heads and newspeak all memorized.

It's not retarded to say common sense things and yet this is exactly what we have to avoid.
I once had an interview I'd consider very good end because the HR cunt didn't like my little slip when she asked me why I want to work there and I dropped character for just a moment and instead of saying
>to help black children in africa. I was born in privileged, rich, first world, with access to education and I feel obliged to help those in need.
I said:
>to program drones to kill niggers. did you know that they make up just 13% of the population but 50% of crime? we'd kill them all already if not for the deceitful kikes. kikes get the rope too.

It's about appearances and showing off your communication skills and charisma, dolt.

It's all women and gay guys. HR can't be trusted because their job is to stop you from winning. They don't exist for any reason other than protecting the company.

just say whatever the fuck they want to hear

Why, what’s ligma?

Exactly what I was saying. You have to show that you aren't completely retarded for 15 minutes. If you speak well, you're ahead of 80% of the horde.

Kek

I really hope you are being sarcastic, how the fuck is saying that you want to program drones to kill nigger a little slip

>average looking women
>"hot 10/10 supermodels"
Sasuga incel-kun.

Ligma balls, user.

>ever working for an organisation that employs HR thots
RIP

>10/10
>Those thots
I know this is Jow Forums but have some fucking standards.

I dont need to hide anything around pretty young women. Im a white, 6'4" blue eyed Chad so women love me. No need to be shy or to hide anything.

Fucking HR. Remember kids, HR is there to protect the company from you not you from the company.

I work as sysadmin with on premises exchange and I read their emails. They're friendly but they're not your friend

what? ligma balls? that's a very stupid name
i knew a guy whose last name was bahls though

>10/10
>those pictures
???. Also HR is an entirely made up meme field to give useless women busy work jobs for diversity quotas, except now they run entire offices to be their personal clique while making more than skilled employees contributing to the company. Reminder these are victims of patriarchy

lmao, i do recruiting/hr for a company :^)
your chances of workinh here half if you're a male, just so you know.

What are my chances being male, and no shoes just socks, because outside is a fuck.

>average sluts
>10/10 supermodel
Let me guess. You're a vir/g/in

>Hey whatsup, Hows "insert thing about job"
>Haha, Thats pretty cool/Thats pretty funny
>Ugh, I wish I could stay and chat it up some more but I gotta go back to the slog haha
>See ya later... ummm..... (she tells you her name)... See ya later (insert her name)

i have fucked multiple women better looking that them. i feel sorry for you and the city that you live in.

I recently interacted with HR for the first time, was some 60 year old with wrinkles and such

most likely you won't make it past the reception room

Proving my point

Are you me?

Its either that or a gay mexican guy. Not sure why but its probably because he checks so many boxes and knows how to not email everyone in the company your personal information on accident.

u should teach him how to email and twase his faggot ass

i shit my pants and it turned her on so much she hired me on the spot $300k starting plus full marriage benefits.

I fucking have HR ladies, they are so fake and overly friendly with a huge smile on their faces. I never had much problems talking to them (as long as they don't ask stupid questions), but it makes me so lonely and sad inside. You know they are like that only because that's what they were told to do and how the business goes, in the normal scenario they would never be like that. I never met a woman who would genuinely act that kind to me. I wish HR could just act normal.

Attached: 1559838131586.png (822x802, 680K)

Top and 2nd from bottom user.

teach me bro. I would pay $30 to vape every single one of these girls bathwater

Second.

Our team will share their annoyance with finding support for alcoholics/drug users. HR will announce the person's name in full at social events while making idle conversation. Also will chat about previous write-ups of anyone. And the mature of the diversity if it is juicy, if given alcohol. No closet homos where I work

>used to be called Personnel Management
>actually managing real Books and hours. not just monkeying in numbers into a Payroll software
>had to go through effort finding and interviewing candidates, understanding the job etc
>would have a larger competent staff, since computers didn't automate the whole HR process
>actually treated like People

>switches to Human Resources
>go from being a Person to a literal Human Resource equivalent to a machine or equipment
>Software automates most of the process. Payroll automated, hiring automated(email, jobsites, etc)
>so many fluffy feelings laws and rights, constantly in fear of doing something wrong or offending someone, so they have no actual moral or strong beliefs

>teenager
>start new job working retail, after working in factories and outdoor work
>new store so have to fill it with all stock
>everyone's really slow and talks the whole time
>work alone and quickly
>lunch time a security guard comes up to me and says we need to talk
>he said he had a report I was being 'aggressive' and made someone feel unsafe, even though I'd talked to barely anyone asides my supervisor and coworkers for instructions
>he realizes I'm chill and calm, manage to eke out who 'reported' me
>was some young HR chick I had never seen before(they had been working and training on the floor I guess)
>never gets brought up again
>she's the nicest person ever to me afterwards, not knowing that I knew she almost got me canned

Attached: 1558576433046.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

>walk in
>see her
>say out loud, "THOT DETECTED!"
Why didn't I get the job, user?

what are my chances if I'm ugly?

stop smoking weed bro

what if I'm a homo

just about average for a male, most of you are ugly so..

average for a male. maybe a bit higher, i don't want to hire someone who tries to pick on me every second while they work.

>go to a university in Arizona
>join sorority
>get turned inside out by a platoon of frat boys over 4-5 years
>bachelors in communications
>become tech recruiter
>marry balding ex frat guy at 25, who is also a tech recruiter or is in real estate

story of every girl in OPs pic

My HR is fat as fuck. Would still smash, though.

In another thread you said you were a pharmacist, make up your mind tranny.

i work in two different places.

Laura here. Thank you for the kind words. Who are you?

>Femanon
First lie.
>Pharmacist/HR/Recruiter
Second lie. kys you fat fuck.

>talking to HR
Usually with disdain.

i'm a pharmacist and i also do some video editing and hr stuff for another company. are you retarded?

Attached: System.png (1631x931, 181K)

What happened to being a recruiter, you fat cross dresser?

so hr. are you retarded or just pretending?

No you're not retarded.. are retarded no you.

so you are retarded. thanks for letting me know. i generally don't talk with retards, so...

>No you're not retarded.. are retarded no you.
Learn English. The correct spelling is "your rarted".

So basically, the key is to blackmail HR at Christmas parties with a photo of a thot boob hanging out. You will then be invincible. Got it.

hick taste. that's a bad thing

why? (genuine question)

bullied by the boss to suck his dick afterhours and called a little dirty slut when he passes her by. Bet he even shoves a remote vibrator and turns it on while she is at a meeting.

Lies. I've been hired after getting an interview in my house. I wore suit, socks, no shoes, and I served cereal.

Boobs. HR needs boobs bro. Mameries, knockers, jugs. HR is code word for boobies.

>naming kid Lstarstarstara
Why?

lol this is why google only hires unfuckable queers and full blown chads. stacys are repelled by the uncanny valley of normal men who may mistakenly think they have a chance.

You don't need to hide anything, honey ;)
We all are sluts and will suck your dick if you ask. Just make sure that there's no one else in room. ;-)
I sucked big black dick in my pharmacy I wage slave for 780€ per month. With night and day shifts, btw!
ama
your slut, Yulichka from Ukraine

I shitposted Jow Forums memes in my interviews and got a job at Google. My interviewer never saw my face and the interviewers were technical staff

Иди нaхyй шлюхa

hahaha

Took Phenibut ;)
I love female recruiters, they are easier to impress in my experience.

инцeл! :-Д

I have AIDS, btw

ყლეოოოოოოო აააააა შეგეცი

You don't have to wow them with your conversational skills, they have no say in the hiring process. You just have to not say anything that would get you ejected from the office - e.g. hitting on her, telling your racial preferences, hitting her, etc.

Man, he sure nailed you huh?

go back

Whoops!
My period just ran down my leg ;)

That's almost three time the average income there

because you're superficial and you have a superiority complex

This, but 2D.

no

Lol this is so accurate. I'm at a smaller tech company and I swear our HR team was handpicked from Victoria's Secret or something. And they all look the same - blonde and brunettes only. Very nice girls, kinda bimbo-like but friendly and professional.

Hit the gym to build muscle, get a good haircut, start a proper skincare routine, groom your facial hair properly, and wear stosh well fitting clothes. After that, just act masculine on general.

>i have fucked multiple women better looking that them
how does it feel being a winner user?

>Hi user,
>Thanks you so much for your interest in our company.
>Unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with your application [...]

lmao at wagies if I was in your shoes I'd deck myself
thankfully I work with my dad in the family business, nonexistent work, fucking love it. Got my friend hired too so I saved him from the wagie mines