The only languages you'll ever need

the only languages you'll ever need

except you being a pajeet or webfaggot

Attached: c-cpp-csharp.png (230x219, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D7Sd8A6_fYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>C++ and C#
>non-pajeetpozzed
lol

C++ isn't pajeet but it's definitely niggerlicious, C# is pure pajeet

*teleports behind you*

Attached: 1_WSZpEbx1J71GL7KZ4BOONQ[1].jpg (1024x598, 80K)

>C++ and C#
Found the pajeet (unless you're a tranny making video games, in which case you're still a faggot).

>implying your average poo in loo pajeet knows anything besides Java

C# is a stone's throw away from Java

more like turd flush away

what if I need to be productive?

Java is superior you worm!
JavaFX is godlike!

Attached: 1542563305657.gif (449x393, 769K)

Should I learn R or Python?
I don't know any language yet

learn a lisp

learn lisp

Learn emacs lisp

C# is not C/C++
C# is crap

c and c++ yes, c# no.
Lua should be your scripting language, or maybe python. Furthermore you should learn at least one assembly language.

I hate R so much.

How are the two even comparable? You can learn R in a day basically. Python is a much stronger language, R's just for stat monkeys.

unironically this

learn C#, then C++ and python. Don't listen to the lisptards. Lisp has never been useful for anything and will never be

C# can do everything high level and leaves C for hotpaths and mini executables.
C++ is pointless faggotry shilled by people who are too stupid to learn it.

learn how to program by starting on python, not c#, unless youre doing gamedev

c and c++ are speed

python has a shit syntax. If user starts with C#, he will be in a better position to learn C++ and C. Also, C# is far more useful. You can create whole programs with it. With python you can just make scripts

python can be compiled, which actually branches into learning c.

Learn Lisp

What's the point of C++?
C for system libraries, platform abi, performance critical code.
C# for application code, guis, web, services.

>C++
>Pajeet
????
it sure fucking is summer
you faggots dont even know what you are talking about

Serious applications are usually wrriten in C++

>opensource
>calling a GNU project open source
kys and say free software

>python can be compiled
still nowhere near c or c++ performance.

learn hlsl

does not work 99% of the times unless you target it from the start

Lirn leasp

i know, but it gets compiled into c anyway, so its a good bridging tool for learning, unlike c# which doeant even have const or private inheritance

Yeah, like kernels, drivers, shells, interpreted languages and most system utilities

Attached: 1563236570795.jpg (512x488, 43K)

If you can't be productive with these three, then there is no hope for you.

>Doesn't have const
What the fuck, yes it does.
>private inheritance
Use COMPOSITION. Holy shit. Inheritance is rare to need in the first place, but private inheritance? Please rethink your design choices.

Checked and correct.

Those are unironically gonna be written in c++ in a few years (some already are).
Only reason C is still dominant in that area is that it's also dominated by boomers who are too arrogant to learn anything new.

how are you this dumb?

"C# does not support const methods, properties, or events", also private inheritance is useful for virtual functions and when dealing with low level functions

Its the truth. C++ is borderline just a better language. It is faster, more expressive, and allows for value semantics which is literally 1000x better than in c where everything is just pointers to pointers.

How many companies, these days, do you really think choose c over c++ when developing new stuff?

Sorry my boomer friend, but your time has come.

Oh that's so fucking stupid it's actually adorable. Don't ever change user.

why? learn scheme if you must but i dont think its useful these days.

Python and Kotlin

>const methods
For what purpose

>const properties
Properties are just methods under the hood, therefore they can't be const. Also if you need a constant field in your class just fucking declare it as a fucking const or readonly variable

>const events
user...

python

>const methods
For what purpose

>const properties
Properties are just methods under the hood, therefore they can't be const. Also if you need a constant field in your class just declare it as a fucking const or readonly variable, what's the point of having an accessor if its just a constant value

>const events
user...

linux ecosystem was made before C++ existed? wow

>retards saying that c++ is pajeet/tranny language
How? every tranny that wants to program shitty VNs skips c++ because its hard and immediatly goes to python
pajeets are java monkeys

Our lord Torvalds wrote Linux in C

Attached: JesusTorvalds.jpg (531x710, 51K)

C# is based on a framework, which makes the reverse engineering of the compiled application super easy. You can literally decompile the application and see the code in C#. Which is completely impossible for C/C++ as it is compile to the lowest level possible.

open source is the way to go

> IoT
> embedded devices
> on board microcontrollers
> the vast majority of what mentioned
C isn't going anywhere. Long live C (and assembly)

RAII is vastly superior to any non-deterministic garbage collection.
C++ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C#/Java

Nah, C++ is older than Linux. Unless you don't think anything before C++11 should count, I guess.

C doesn't have references, it's 100% value semantics.

Many microcontrollers are moving to C++

No.
youtu.be/D7Sd8A6_fYU
C++ usage going down, C up.

Learn C++

>const methods, properties, or events
None of that makes ANY sense within the context of the language. It's not that support was an oversight, it's that you flat out will never need a const property or event. It's nonsense. Like if you pointed out that Haskell doesn't have first class pointer support. Well no shit.
>private inheritance is useful
It's a code smell. Stop using inheritance you pajeet bastard.

>Unless you don't think anything before C++11 should count
that but also, c is much older and was already a widely used & established language back then, compared to c++.

'reference semantics' refers to using pointers & references in order to move & manage stuff.
'value semantics', on the other hand, means being able to actually move (not copy) & manage objects without ever needing to touch pointers or references. In C++ you can use value semantics (& also reference semantics) because of things like move semantics. In C you are basically stuck with pointers pointing to other pointers, which quickly becomes a mess.

start with C , get the basics and move to other languages .

its easier than what other tell you.

books :

vine M.A - C programming for the absolute beginnger

and

K.N.KING - C programming , a modern approach.
(you can find it on pdfdrive.com) very good book explains very simple. used for school.

Attached: cat.jpg (641x581, 56K)

>except you being a webfaggot
Blazor bitch

You missed a comma
>Blazor, bitch.
And I agree. When Blazor hits its stride, webshitters are going be killing themselves left and right as backend people, who actually know how to design shit, won't feel like they're in a ghetto doing front end.

You start with C then do whatever after that. Read C Programming: A Modern Approach.

>Lisp has never been useful for anything and will never be
I know you're just shitposting but Lisp was pretty important for early day AI research.