>dude just work for free
>dude get an internship
>dude do all these programming exercises
>dude just code all day
>dude should have just started programming at 12
>dude you need a github
>dude you need experience
Why is the tech industry so fucked?

Attached: 1539867326529.jpg (501x585, 79K)

Sounds like op is just poor and retarded

If you work for an unpaid internship you are retarded

What industry isn't fucked?

>Dude get into medicine
>Dude just pay $300k for med school
>Dude just work 80 hour weeks for your residency
>btw residency only pays $65k xD
>Dude now pay $3000 for your board exam
>Time to start charging interest on those loans, goy

>Why is the tech industry so fucked?
because it's filled with literal autists who think shit like that is the norm. More and more people are becoming autistic this generation. If you didn't start specializing in something at age 12 like the bugmen autists, you stand no chance in the industry. Just do something else.

Eh, every industry is like this, except that you cannot practice most of stuff at home.

>He doesn't practice his surgical skills on stray cats he finds

hmm

>i have no skills and i'm not willing to learn
>why won't anyone hire me waahhhh

>I have no skills but demand high paying jobs anyway
>no
>WTF LE EBIL JEWS WANT TO DESTROY MY LIFE

Attached: 1560910713221.jpg (546x700, 136K)

I mean that's what boomers got...

Walk in, shake the managers hand and make enough to afford a new car/house with your starting salary.

Attached: R_E_P_E_N_T.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>dwelling on boomers
yes, great, boomers lived in le ebin golden age of capitalism. theres still tremendous opportunity out there stop being a liberal arts major and apply yourself to something

>Stem lmao
Kys retard

I'm in IT, it's a constant uphill battle of learning because tech and security is constantly evolving - I'm working my way up to a management position before all the boomers outsource higher level technical positions to India. I'll never stop hating boomers for taking their opportunities for granted and ruining the economic futures for their children and grandchildren.

Quite literally the first generation in a long while to actively work against creating a better future for their children just to make an extra nickel.

Bernie is cancelling student debt.

>tremendous opportunity

hope you’re ready for your employer to give your opportunity to Pajeet

>Walk in, shake the managers hand and make enough to afford a new car/house with your starting salary.

This is just being white.

Anti-immigrant sentiment is such a cope. Capitalism is worshipped for its efficiency, but no one ever considers that it might be a hyper-efficient machine bent on replacing you. Reaction or no reaction, you won't stop the technology.

>forgets malpractice insurance costs.

Stop being non-whites, make money.

> feelsgoodman.jpg

High school diploma, 125k/yr salary

if you didn't know what you wanted to do by 16 I can understand why you might feel that way. However by the time you're 23 you should have at minimum 5 years of relevant experience which is usually enough to get SOMEWHERE. Not my fault you suck lol.

Many reasons, but partly because the plebs in middle-management and below have been conditioned to not only ignore their own cuckening, but to tirelessly defend it as well - no matter how unreasonable things get

You could just not learn a skill and wear your body down stacking boxes in a freezer like me for minimum wage.
Stick it to the jews!

Are you a brainlet or something? If you don't find doing coding exercises fun, or if you don't have a github, then you're obviously not suitable for this line of work. I actually wish people without passion would fuck off and stop bringing development teams down. Imagine bawwwwing so hard because you'll be earning $160k + superannuation.

The overwhelming majority of people in employment aren't doing work they enjoy.

how?

Well, I got a degree and worked (as a programmer) since 3rd year, and after graduation got a job at FAANG with like a week of leetcode. Nobody asked when I started programming, I don't have anything besides school projects on Github (nobody even asked for Github though).
I think getting a degree and working is a requirement for a decent job in every field, isn't it?

you can get a fresh B.A student or you can get a pajeet in 10$ for hour

no unions and that techbros are hilariously anti union.

I went into engineering. Couldn't get a job after a bachelors because it's the good old boys club/meet diversity quotas when needed job market. Went for a PhD where I got paid at most 30k/year. Now I have a shit engineering job, thanks to a former lab mate who referred me, where I make 80k after 9 years of college.

I'd gladly have gone into medicine if I knew this is where I'll end up. You don't have to go for an MD either. I was considering an OD but due to having an ME bachelors I lacked the biology and chemistry credits. Rather than take them at a community college over the summer, I entered the shit PhD program where I worked for free my first summer.

What do you mean I gotta WORK to get a job that pays good??

>thinks millennials and zoomers aren't literally begging for entry level positions
fuck you boomer

They can beg all they like but they're not getting one unless they have the requisite 5 years of experience.

>post-2008 economy constructed to be a giant generational middle finger
>boomers
>geee I wonder where all this anti-capitalist sentiment is coming from

>didn't go to college
>worked extremely hard
>built a network of people
>job hop every two or four years
>making six figures without a degree

this is why I am voting against Bernie if he wins the nomination (PS: he WON'T)

[laughs in IT sector]

We need universal basic income. Anyone with a brain can see that with the upcoming population growth and ongoing technological developments we will have a SERIOUS employment issue in the future. You only have to look at history to learn that unemployment is a rich soil for social unrest, revolution, wars etc.

>worked extremely hard
>posts on 4channel
doubt

I'm so glad I'm not American. Med school, like any other uni course, is free, so the only money I have to pay is for cheap, subsidized food and housing.
FeelsGoodMan.
Too bad I'm too retarded too not waste time on here instead of actually studying.