Trying to teach myself webdev through tutorials

>trying to teach myself webdev through tutorials
>cant go more then 20 minutes without getting bored and wanting to kms

what do

Attached: 1111111111111.jpg (700x527, 77K)

seethe while coping by having sex after dilating before returning to reddit

Do they seem too easy to you? I have the same problem, OP. But at the same I feel I need to follow one or a book to have an "organized" knowledge rather than some loose ideas or to miss some key-facts.

kys

try to approach this problem from different side
and start building something you like(copy others people ideas) and try to solve everything step by step using google. It is important to start building something you would like to use by yourself

Webdev is shit. Get into the data science meme.

>webdev is boring, what do?
>just write excel scripts until you die

learn c install gentoo
take your adhd meds

Milhouse IS a meme!

Well, clearly if its just boring to you, you've chosen the wrong job

>tutorials
There's your problem.

>while using the most reddit memes ever used on here

Seconding this. Read a book or documentation.

I tried webdev and it is just too boring, I a currently learning functional programming, literally spend the other day (had day off work) from around 8 in the morming to 10 at night learning and doing stuff in fp. It was very interesting and fun.

god why are there so many people on Jow Forums trying to force themselves into an industry that isn't for them? Web development is oversaturated and becoming very easy, you'll make more money in less time with basically any trade skill. Only way to make good money is if you run a decent firm and if you can't keep yourself still for 20 minutes you don't have the discipline to run a decent business, so go outside, enjoy the sun, and become an electricians apprentice or something

kys

>went to trade school
>industrial electrician
>work sucks
>hate working outdoors
>hate repetitive indoor work
>hate constantly changing co-workers
Yeah no, switching to software engineering now. Trade is a lot better than going to college and having no plan or working walmart but you'll burn out quick. So I'm banging my head against CS until school starts this fall.

Are you interested in cs and presumably programming for any other reason than money ansd working indoors?

I'm going through PRO MVC5 ASP.NET . It's a great book if you're interested in learning a webdev framework.

What are you studying now (hanging your head against CS?)? I hope you do well

>tutorials
That's why you should read a book.

drop the gay webdev shit and write a compiler instead

>cant go more then 20
Try watching English language tutorials, retard.

You need to build your attention span. The way to do that is reading. Build your attention span by reserving increments of time where you can focus on reading and nothing else.

Find books that interest you. Books, not articles or blog posts. You need your attention to be on a topic for a long time. Build up the amount of time that you read - 20 minutes at first, build up to 2 hours.

Once you've got your attention span built up, go back to the tutorials. Watch some, work some, break. Repeat. Watch some, work some, break.