Anons I really want to get into programming, pen-testing, that kinda stuff but am not sure where to begin...

Anons I really want to get into programming, pen-testing, that kinda stuff but am not sure where to begin. Any advice or suggestions?

Attached: HAL 9000.jpg (1920x1200, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QPjZx5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Learn to code

>programming, pen-testing
completely different topics

I forgot to mention, i am completely new to this but i have seen some YouTube's. Im a girl btw

what is a good language to start with?

ohh okay

which should I start with then?

>I'm a girl btw
Why did you feel the need to tell us that? You think there is a special language for girls? Pick a fucking language and google a guide on how to write it.

Attached: smugTriangle.png (178x159, 28K)

that wasn't OP

>google a guide on how to write it.
Lol no, that's not how it works. I will just get some nerd to show me then friendzone him lol

ffs that really is a girl

Attached: MV5BZGFlNjE2ODYtOGZhYi00MDQ3LWEwNWQtYTFmNGI5NDZiMzEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg (976x700, 72K)

Did you come from Jow Forums?
I'm also starting right now. I'm studying some web design to make a few bucks while studying pen-testing. The general for web design here is pretty complete, and for pentesting, there is a pretty good course on Udemy that teaches Linux and Python from scratch oriented to security. If you're from a shithole country like me where our currency is a joke and 20 USD is a fortune, you can find it on a torrent. If you didn't came from Jow Forums and you haven't talked to the OSCPanon I can send you pretty much everything he recommended to your email, or pretty much anybody that wants it. My mail is [email protected]

learn caine linux

i didnt come from Jow Forums

And girls wonder why guys get the wrong idea and rape them to death....

i hear most people say kali linux is the place to begin. what is the difference between kali and caine?

It's means, that OP stupid mentally challenged whore. Like all girls.

No, if you're write exploits by yourself.

OP wasnt the female

The C programming language.

c
read the c programming language by denis ritchie and brian kernighan

I don't give a shit. All girls are stupid.

Attached: 1562039065909.jpg (442x387, 52K)

>[email protected]

I'm more like [email protected] but ok

Caine is better for forensics, I would go with Kali for pentesting.

yeah im well aware of that i just dont want anyone calling me on (im OP)

Ok, if you are truly not a girl, I'm gonna tell you. Start with HackTheBox and IppSec channel.

thanks

BREAK INTO THE WHITE HOUSE TO LEVEL UP YOUR HEIST METER

discord.gg/QPjZx5

get discord and join the channel

>biting this hard