New chink phone A3

Mi A3 is out

annnnddddddddd.......... it's shit

gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_a3_unveiled_with_720p_oled_screen_s665_chipset_250_price_tag-news-38177.php

youtube.com/watch?v=V5L-hEP22HI
Also I claimed her waifu first

Attached: gsmarena_003.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g7_power-9527.php#usa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When has the A series not been shit?

A2 was perfect

Huh?
>665
So better than the Note 7
>250 gpu
>1560x720 @ 6.1 inch
So better than the Note 7 and lower resolution = longer battery life
>4030 mah battery
>3 Camera vs 2

Looks like better to me spec wise, people are just mad they fell for a meme large/heavy phone vs something newer and more ideal for daily usage.

The absolute state of lagdroid.

Attached: BA3CC57F-57B4-4CF9-ABC5-6CF7CBEA3C74.png (755x755, 510K)

Note 7 is their low-range phone made for pajeets
A3 was made for poorfags and NEETs of Europe. They call it their mid-range device and it's shit this year.

Can anyone tell me whether the A1 is a good stingyfag purchase for basic use? It's like 130 bucks these days.

Attached: xiaomi-mi-a1-gold-3d-model-max-obj-fbx.jpg (1500x1055, 104K)

Enjoy your bending phone and exploding batteries

>720p
Did chinks uncover a secret Samsung warehouse sealed in 2012? Who the fuck even buys phones with a resolution that low?

At least get the A2 for like $10-20 more

why do these chinkies churn out so many Xiau Xiaos ... ?

Attached: 2df32df900.jpg (364x364, 41K)

I mean, I've strongly considered getting this. I looked at it in store and next to a 1080p phone I couldn't tell the difference at all. gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g7_power-9527.php#usa

>all the angry pajeets in the comments
haha chinked

I'm gonna buy it. It's OLED, which is the main issue for me. I'll take the bettee performance and battery life over slightly sharper images.

Is this a good replacement to my Samsung s8+???

How the fuck do you already need a replacement for that? No, A3 is a major downgrade from S8+

I don't know whether I like the A2. No headphone jack, and I was kinda interested in trying out Lineage OS.

I cracked the screen in the top right hand corner and my contract is done next month, I want to buy a new phone flat out and not get a jewish contract

YOU MEANT A1, RIGHT?

>Note 7 is their low-range phone made for pajeets
What are you even doing with faster phones? I'm still running a Redmi Note 3 and don't have any actual problems with apps.

> Who the fuck even buys phones with a resolution that low?
Who the fuck even needs a higher resolution now that using smartphones as 3D glasses simulating 60" displays or whatever in VR turned out to be a gimmick?

Nobody was missing anything on 24" screens with "only" 1920x1080 "1080p" either, yet now somehow everyone wants 4k or whatever absurd resolutions on fucking small ~6" screens.

Is there some bionic eye implant that I'm not aware of?

Aren't Nokia phones better deals if you need Android One?

Qualcomm's naming is retarded, SD660 is actually faster than SD665

lol

Attached: 1563302722166.png (727x676, 346K)

They must have learned that from Microsoft, Canon, Nikon, ...

>lower resolution = longer battery life

it's really good, running lineageos 16 on mine, got it for 120 euros

Nope, my A1 is still standing strong. Wake me up when the A5 drops, maybe it's not shit

>2019
>notch
DROPPED

>less intensive on GPU
>less pixels to power
>overall less battery usage

geee not hard to understand user

a1 is great. a2 is a downgrade and a3 is a fucking joke.

it's a great device, i like it. get the 64 gb version if you can. on black it looks fantastic imo

Nobody cares you were born with XX chromozomes user

>less intensive on GPU
>implying GPU does anything meaningfull in 2D

>less pixels to power
>implying you don't power the full surface anyway, total luminosity is the same, each pixel is larger so consumes more.
And in any case, you don't even know the actual sub-pixel resolution of the panel. It could be much higher and the manufacturer just decided to make it display lower resolution to keep the phone in its range.

People with 1440p Galaxy S10 don't see difference when they set it on 1080.

>A1
Perfectly balanced device. The quality is kind of hit or miss, but that's to be expected for a cheap phone.
>A2
RUINED: no headphone jack
>A2 Lite
A1 with an ultrawide screen, notch (pretty small, thankfully), bigger battery and no USB-C.

>A3
720p OLED. Are you fucking kidding me? My Samsung Galaxy Nexus had a 720p OLED, and that shit looked bad even in 2012.

I guess I'll just buy A2 Lite if my A1 breaks any time soon. It's far from perfect, but at least it's super cheap.
I wish Nokia phones were cheaper.

Attached: 9b9.jpg (408x510, 27K)

What are they trying too achieve here?
If they're deliberately making the Android One phones bad to push customers towards their MIUI garbage, they why not just stop making Android One devices? Are they contractually obligated to keep making them?

My phone is 4k. Does that trigger you?

Attached: ss6.png (2160x3840, 2.12M)

Your screenshot looks like 1080p upscaled to 4K.

>Your screenshot looks like ass
ftfy

When I broke my first mi A1 I bought another to replace it. I didn't even consider buying another phone. I'm really happy with it.

the fonts are fine however the thumbnails look bad but can't really do much about that.

The fonts are not fine. This is not a real 4K image. Open it on PC and see for yourself.

>OLED sub pixel resolution

It's all pentile shit.

Wait, who would pay 250€ for 720p

taken on a 4k youtube video. compression is a bitch.

Attached: Screenshot_20190717.jpg (3840x2160, 3.36M)

I have the A2 Lite and all the worries I had over it (meme notch, chink phone, no USB-C) have pretty much been discarded.

It's a great phone, I've never had any issues with it, and everything just works.

Xiaomi seems to took lesson from OnePlus. Wish some other smartphone brand took up the mantle from Xiaomi.

UI still looks like it's rendered in 1080p.

im going to render my foot in your ass

trust me OP, you can keep her and this worthless piece of chinkshit

Attached: 1231232121231.png (1091x746, 379K)

don't feed the troll bro

are you happy now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-1.png (2160x3840, 430K)

No, because 4K on such a small screen is still fucking useless (with the exception of VR, perhaps).

I mean you can stream 4k content on youtube and amazon (rip your data though)

There's pretty much no visible difference between 4K and 1080p on a 5-6" screen.
It still makes sense to stream YouTube in 4K to get the best bitrate, but you don't need a 4K screen for this.

Didn't you just disprove that by nitpicking? You can tell the difference, even on a 6" screen.
I think the argument just boils down to whether or not the better image quality is worth the extra battery drain to you.

I opened those screenshots on my 27" monitor - that's why I could tell the difference.

No, you literally can't tell a difference on a 6" screen between 1080p and 4k from a viewing distance. I.E. 6-8 inches from the screen.