Why? just why?

Why? just why?

Attached: wtf.png (1150x120, 23K)

Rustaceans don't like pointy things like men and C have.

Are you seriously expecting decent behavior from mentally ill humans? Get a grip, those "people" are beyond salvation.

i hate californians so fucking much.

meanwhile, they don't even know you exist

This is a programming language for Mozilla's diversity hires that couldn't do C++. What did you expect?

Why even give a fuck about any of this? Why? just why?

underrated

Ferris is cute, so he must be a boy.

Attached: cuddlyferris-300x224.png (300x224, 13K)

>ferris
They did this shit on purpose, didn't they?

Jow Forums because white male insecurity.

And they managed to make it look even worse than C++ with template hell.

SyntaxError: variable name 'gender' is bigoted.

you can tell when summer is in full swing when incel-tier posts like op start popping up

antisjw triggered by speech

wow, what a twist

We've been in eternal summer for years now.

This is what you get for using a hipster language. Why people can't use actually good languages is beyond me.

Attached: AaWdeeh.jpg (1089x1154, 213K)

do you really think it will get better soon?

Actually Californians are very aware that sane people exist and despise the state and everyone in it. It's why they constantly screech about getting those people fired and/or killed.

Diablos Carlos!

Attached: 1563047266194.png (600x600, 383K)

To the majority of people, it's completely neutral. It's not unreasonable for a fictional mascot to not have a gender. Shit like this existed in sci-fi way before anyone cared about SJWs. It's three playful sentences. Kinda cute.

To some, it's a net positive, since it signals that you can ask to go by "they" in conversations without getting immediate "kys tranny faggot" responses.

To you, somehow, it causes you to seethe with rage. You tell me why.

Are you assuming Insecurity's race and gender? Kys fucking bigot!

But does Rust support non-binary data types?

most data types have more than 2 states so yeah

But they're still represented as a series of binary values. Snowflake genders can't be represented by any combination of male and female.

Who gives a fuck?

>Snowflake genders can't be represented by any combination of male and female.
Yeah, but we can accurately estimate, to a degree of precision, using floating point integers.

>floating point integers
You use these words, but they don't mean what you think they mean.

GENDER NEUTRAL CRABS

name one other langauge that has this feature Jow Forums

Attached: 1563398111058.png (625x625, 284K)

Based Ferris

Attached: Ferris_looking.jpg (1141x1080, 395K)

NOOO YOU CAN’T JUST ASSIGN A PRONOUN TO A CARTOON CRAB

Attached: 806EC2DD-0FBD-40EF-9570-02836D648FCF.png (231x218, 20K)

>hitler rose up to fight communism
>_____ programming language will rise up to defeat tranny-langs
What will it be called?

C++ doesn't have this problem.

Zig
And it will lose

Specifically because of how easy it is to make you mad

The issue is that tranny langs are by nature intended to be easier for the retarded to use at the cost of the functionality and efficiency that was granted by earlier languages. However in today's world, corporations don't give a fuck if the coding is worse as long as you get some kind of result, resulting in languages like Python and Rust becoming lingua franca for the lower wage outsource and diversity hire retards that are oversaturating the programming fields.

In order to counter this trend you'd need a new lang thats objectively more efficient and preferable to the languages before it but also that has a steep learning curve to deter the retarded diversity hires from using it.

The moment i started to hear terms like "tech community" and "technologist" and all that nonsense i knew right away that a massive tsunami of faggotry was coming

It will be called Swastika and will be source for High Efficient Integrated Linux distro

Nyan!

Attached: 13481099624014.jpg (697x497, 257K)

OH
NO
NO
NO

whats the problem with that?
i just wish we'd delete gendered pronouns as a whole.

Because women need to contribute something to software, and that something just happens to be Code of Conduct documents, mascots, and mascot information.

dilate

>not using 'it' to refer to something non-human
What a waste of time.

What problem?

So basically C