Redpill me on this

redpill me on this

Attached: Feed-icon.svg.png (1200x1200, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=INSERT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best way to get news

useful for webcomics and podcasts

Deprecated boomer shit

Useful, but Mozilla is trying to kill it off.

Got it on one of my Activities.
Never use it though.

replaces any kind of subscription you have into one system so you never waste time checking notifications

Attached: screenshot.png (666x712, 67K)

it worked a little too well for advertisers to allow

botnet that requires regular internet connection if you don't wanna miss articles

wifi is enabled :^^)

>added NYT World feed to keep up to date with world events
>bunch of bullshit I'm to lazy to read.
What news sources do you like?

Attached: sojak2.jpg (647x644, 45K)

Do pirate RSS feeds exist? 90% of newspapers I tried subbing to via RSS gave gimped articles that required you to have a subscription to read in full.

Make it yourself

>cum town

>cum town
>mrmeatman
>NakeyJakey
>PewDiePie
u wot m8

Dem feeds

>Forsen
based and gachipilled

anyone have android client recs? I'm using Flym right now which I like.
rss is dope. it's convenient as it saves you so much time by pushing articles or notifications, freshly posted, directly to you.

if none of this makes sense to you, then there is no hope for you.

Attached: mysetup.jpg (2580x1866, 622K)

I'd prefer an RSS feed of spidr.today for news. It aggregates all the shitty stuff into one listing.

Machine readable updates from websites you like. What's not to love?

Kek

What is Jow Forums's preffered RSS aggregator?

self-hosting your reader makes it a lot better.
you can do some very specific filtering to reorder important articles to the top of your feed, remove articles that aren't relevant to you and modify how elements are embedded and appear.

If you're not satisfied with Feedly/Inoreader/etc give a self-hosted solution a try.

pro tip: you can get an rss feed from every youtube channel so you don't need a google account (or any account) to follow anyone

As an extension to this: does anyone know an RSS client for androind that supports OMPL for importing feeds? I currently use feeder, but it's slow and unreliable on my 5 year old piece of shit. It's actually lagging when scrolling and takes over a minute to update my feeds (~80 youtube channels).

Emacs

while this is true and I use newpipe on my phone, I have to admit that I love how youtube figures out recommended videos for me. The botnet has a good idea of what interests me.

I'm using Feeder from fdroid.

Btw does anyone know a way to turn someone's twitter feed into RSS?

+1 Feeder plus newpipe, newsboat plus mpv is comfy

cum town is the best fucking podcast you could ever listen to

Thunderbird is a decent feed reader and manager

i have been trying to ger rss from youtube but nothing works.
the best alternative is free tube. that lets you keep subscription localy so you dont need to have an google acount to even use it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718_090633.png (1066x768, 383K)

Based, but it is slowly being killed off.

youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=INSERT ID HERE

Those hairy faggots at Mozilla killed support for all of the RSS extension that were worth a damn. Now all they have his shit. Broken, nosey, shit.

While true, you really must commit suicide because of the other subscriptions in your feed. Please make haste

zoom zoom zoom

Avoiding botnets, ads, scripts and trackers since 1999

Flym? There was a better, more complex RSS reader for Android but some months it worked and others didn't.

>every youtuber says to subscribe and click on the bell because new videos aren't showing in some people's subscription feeds
>youtube RSS feed always works
It's great for everything. Always look for a way to use it instead of going to a site natively.