This is the diversity hire who designed your new v1.0 brain chip...

This is the diversity hire who designed your new v1.0 brain chip, it will be inserted through this rather quaint bullet hole sized skull tunnel.

Say something kind about her.

Attached: pajeetella.jpg (1336x375, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbyIRRwDOlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's the neural interfaces director. Not the metal-level design specifically.
Previously was the PI at Lawrence Livermore nat. lab

I want to see her hole

oh, well now i feel better, shes only partly involved in my ridiculously hasty brain surgery that i dont need, and should wait for tech to be able to read/write action potentials from the epidermis.

a fool would have this shit inserted in your brain, imagine having a commodore 64 fused to your fucking spine.

>nigger skull used as an example
Wtf is elon doing?

they know this is their only hope for a target customer base, the only ones dumb enough to get this shit implanted in their skull.. and we will pay for it though welfare checks and taxes.

behold, the future.

I'd inser my bullet in her skull tunnel if you know what I mean.

Whatever happened to the underground car ferry system? This is the guy who wanted to save kids in a cafe with a big metal coffin, and calls the real rescuers pedos.

Why does a laboratory need a Private Investigator?

(OP)
cafe, cave, same thing

Do you see at least 5 human beings on a daily basis, other than your square head mom?

Attached: 9dudQhH.jpg (4052x2848, 1.61M)

>Say something kind about her.
She still knows more than the average fa/g/

what happened to most everything he has promised?

moon mission?
hyperloop?
boring company producing anything else but a singular stretch of track for PR?

oh, he landed a few rockets with the help of money and engineers who would have done it for bezos if not him.

I personally admire Elon,

he is by far, the most visionary and successful man of our time, the absolute high achieving con artist in probably centuries.

I really do admire him for this.

bUT He inVEntEd FLaMethRowers

those were actually pretty cool, but yea he is a fraud otherwise lol.

>the boring company
>hyperloop

Lmao imagine people giving money to this guy. Good marketing though, but I think Tesla is turning into a onions csr no one wants to be associated with. 2015 was his peak.

imagine people who willingly buy fucking exploding cars with closed source botnets datamining your trip to get your anus rimmed and ramming you into a wall at full speed.

>flamethrower
>boring
He best be trolling. Flamethrowers ain't boring.

I'd like to directly interface with her if you know what i mean

you mean you are a beta enabler with middle of the road standards and little experience outside the redditsphere?

i, might know what you are saying.

humans will not allow shit like this to happen. It will have to be injected like nano machines or some shit. Unless they lose a limb or something. No one will allow this kind of fucking implant outside of

I like her singing though
youtube.com/watch?v=fbyIRRwDOlU

>No one will allow this kind of fucking implant outside of
RIP

one eyebrow on the streets, the other on the curry

literally the moment i closed the stream when this shit came up

you can really hear the IQ in her voice, she really practiced the lines, but her mind was vacant reading them back.

In the livestream they said that in order to detect action potentials, the device would have to be within a very small range of a neuron (less than millimeters), and that it's a hard physical limit.

humans are already using tech much bigger than this for stuff like parkinsons

and what does this have to do with anything? tech is always fucking shit and bad until it isnt.

wait until it isnt.

>VR headsets will always need to be this size, your eyes need to be X distance from the screen, and the screen must be x distance from the lenses, and they are all X size
>i will soon be booking my appointment to have a vive fused to my brow-ridge.

No.

i said if they are fucked up then yeah they'll probably have no issue iwth it

Oh god!
Can't wait to see articles about all retards who did this and became a vegetable or disabled!
Will laugh my ass off

I can't understand this at all can I get a translation?

user, YOU MUST ADSORB MORE IQ POINTS. PICK UP EVERY OBJECT IN SIGHT AND SQUEEZE ABOVE HEAD FOR BEST RESULTS.

Attached: ahshet.jpg (750x1000, 138K)

>ADSORB

Attached: 1446877695275.png (489x423, 10K)

I'd get something like this if it allowed me to use the internet in my mind, or some sort of operating system in my head. Imagine actually being able to store information in your head.

Im going to hack goatse into your head

user, its literally just an EEG, but jammed inside your skull..

there is no magic elon has found to read your mind/implant anything more than basic stimuli, he is a hack.

Tell that to meatspin

You are now officially gay

>Imagine actually being able to store information in your head.

lmao, Jow Forums in a nutshell.

lmao soviets discovered this technology in the 30s

They aren't selling not flamethrowers anymore are they?

yo check OUT THIS BASED SCHIZO

he is really schizo!

BASED
B A
S
ED

user.. those were limited quantity limited edition!! limited supply!!!

(oh no you missed the reddit sticky in Jow Forumseloncucks!)

Can I use this opportunity to ask anyone to redpill me on Elon? I don't mean some Jow Forums tier bullshit about von Braun's book, i mean are his startups shit and why

How is this going to get through your brainsack without spreading illness or constantly tearing as your brain jiggles about?

It’s weird how that is immediately recognizable as an African skull. Phrenology is real.

guess he should have kept his mouth sh

Animal testing before human trials mate

No se.

You're a fucking moron

nope, you can cope though at your leisure.

lol calm down elon

what fucking benefit would an interface have?
most brain issues are caused by a malfunction with brain chemistry production or a physical problem (like Alzheimer) and both can't be cured with changing of the brain electricity because the brain also uses biochemistry which can't be changed by an electric device.
also the way brain sends signals is nothing like a computer and it might to differ from person to person according to their organs which means that device functionality will be limited to very basic stuff like showing if the person is sleeping or thinking or feeling happy.

you know what a hard physical limit is, right? You'd have to break the laws of physics to detect action potentials without going into the skull.
>jUsT wAiT fOr ThE lAwS oF pHySiCs To ChAnGe BrO

People actually get paid to circlejerk in a thread like this thinking it has any actual PR impact.

I'm a member of the board of Tesla and arguments presented in this thread have effectively convinced me to pull out from doing business with Elon Musk.

Yeah, but extremely overpriced butane cans are

Lmao the only people who won't get this are the poor, stay coping.

It's actually designed to convert people into genejacks, hence the african-american skull

The laws of physics change. That's the point of them. You're a fucking brainlet thinking laws are set in stone. That's the point of science.

>insert metal in your head
>die from brain rot

he's a means of dispensing advanced technology to the masses that the government has had since the 50s and 60s.
Example: his tunnel company

The way we formulate physical laws change in light of new evidence, but the underlying physical facts they explain doesn’t. There’s no reason to assume those underlying physical facts allow us to do whatever we dream of and that science will keep advancing forever without facing physical limits, and there’s plenty of reasons, namely the entirety of contemporary physics, that such thing won’t happen.

I bet you believe in the singularity lmao

what's a PI?

>Imagine actually being able to store information in your head.

Attached: brainlett.gif (216x206, 266K)

>humans will not allow shit like this to happen.
Are you sure about that?

Attached: Episode_08_Winter_Break.mkv_snapshot_04.07_2019.07.08_20.48.34.png (557x557, 386K)

not worried about this stuff...many decades before any significant result in this area will be achieved and before that the Great Reset will happen.

>adding a retard button to your head
Truly visionary.

> advanced technology that the government has had since the 50s and 60s.
> Example: his tunnel company
Do you mean the insane funding of agencies that don't generate any result?

She's the monkey they tested the prototype chip on. From now on known as Chang 2.0.

Muuuuhhh siddesss

Attached: fucking_kek_distortiotionanan.jpg (746x500, 102K)

yes additions? yes but not drilling into brain.

Because something with that much of a risk would be approved by the fda, retard. I love when idiots on the internet think they know more than the engineers

PI = PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR you mong
t. triggered researcher

What in the actual fuck, is she legit singing every note.