This is the most amazing, most beautiful, most comfortable, computer mouse that I've ever owned. And it was only $40...

This is the most amazing, most beautiful, most comfortable, computer mouse that I've ever owned. And it was only $40. WTF this thing is perfect.

Attached: mx-master-2s.png (800x687, 356K)

where did you find it for 40?

It was $40 on Amazon for Prime Day(s?), but the sale's over

looks too small for me
i don't have twink hands

Make sure you update the firmware for the unifying receiver. There were some nasty exploits discovered recently. Something something key injection attack

its actually really big

It's basically a cuck edition of the G700.
The G700 had 4 really well placed ergonomic side buttons and threw the design in the trash.

Greatest office/workhorse mouse of all times.
But i can't use it in office since we're blocked from installing any software on computers, and without drivers it's basically useless.
At home i replaced it with Zowie EC1-B because master was shit tier for fps gaming (CSGO, Apex, etc).

>But i can't use it in office since we're blocked from installing any software on computers, and without drivers it's basically useless.

It doesn't have onboard memory? Wow, Logitech are turning into "them".
My G700 has five onboard profiles, each profile can have different functions and DPI selection.

got one last summer and it's super comfy. Thumb scroll mapped to volume is a godsend. Also I can't imagine life without ratchetless scrolling or logitech software smooth scrolling.

It does work like a basic mouse, i'm not sure for DPI adjustment but even in software it's shit, no value; just a slider. I love the gesture button and binding the side scroll to switch desktops, also the multi computer mode is great. But nothing works without drivers.

I love the zowie since fucker has no drivers at all, just two buttons underneath and combinations to adjust dpi/polling/liftoff. Also it has memory for settings.

For work i'll probably buy G305, unless it also requires drivers for DPI and such shit.

40$?
it's almost 100$ here.

hot

Does this have the lightspeed receiver like their gaymeme mice?

Waaay too heavy

t. wristlet

currently own and am using, bought 3 years ago IIRC. It's fucking perfection.

Why is it so popular? I want some sturdy stuff but do far I'm contempted with an OEM Dell by Logitech mouse that came for "free".

Nice, I got the G502. Really comfy mouse

it was on sale for prime day (for 40) and on black friday 2 years ago (when i got mine) for 40.

how can I make a mouse like that silently click?

it's a shill post. ignore and move on

This one is not vulnerable.

Works for me out of the box on KDE, it even notifies you when the battery is low.

Best working mouse. Love that side scroll wheel on my spreadsheets.
I bring it everytime I go work for a client.

I have an old version of that mouse

Do you guys actually lay your hand flat on the mouse? Only my fingertips touch when I use mice and it's hard to find comfortable designs.

if only it connected through cable, unifying trash and Bluetooth are absolutely horrible

I picked it up yesterday for £40 and..it's just a mouse

It's nice and it feels welll built, but I'd proably go back to my g400 eventually

>unnecessary side bullshit for lazyfucks who need to rest their thumb
>side buttons that are way too easy to accidentally click
>some bullshit unnecessary button below the scrollwheel you will fucking never use
>looks heavy as goddamn fuck
A $10 cheapass mouse you can buy at any store is better than that pile of shit.

it's got a great sensor that works enywhere

can be paired to three machines at once

that button at the top chages the scroll-wheel from a rachet click into a fidgetspiner like free scroll

it is heavy though

Unless you need to switch between different computers wireless g502 is better.

you completely misunderstood it user, xe is using mouse as anal plug and in such use case buttons. scroll wheels and sensors dont matter.

*blocks your path*

Attached: fullsizeoutput_fdb.jpg (800x687, 74K)

"Please give me attention", the mouse

Attached: image-450w-1270919182.jpg (450x320, 25K)

Is this for real? Or just an excuse to buy a shiny toy?
(If it's on company's money tho go for it)

>>side buttons that are way too easy to accidentally click
Absolutely bollocks.
>>some bullshit unnecessary button below the scrollwheel you will fucking never use
More options are better. It is programmable, so if you aren't using it that's because you haven't assigned something useful to it.
>>looks heavy as goddamn fuck
Oh, so you haven't even fucking used it.

>shiny toy
>attention seeking mouse
you're delusional

I saw one of these in Best Buy and finger fucked it for a minute or two. Its too small for my hand, and I felt it made poor use of real estate. They easily could have added more buttons to it. For a nearly obscene asking price of $100 this really has nothing going for it aside from being vertical.

Yeah, this is the kind of device a front end JavaScript programmer would need. Like they need their mechanical keyboards and wooden palmrest and feel more productive if they have some cute plush doll on their desk and also want puppet dogs in the office.

ahem

Attached: ms_sculpt.jpg (356x300, 8K)

W-what's the equivalent cup size it it were to fill a bra?

Attached: indian_male.jpg (866x487, 69K)

a

>he never had the performance mx before they put the forward/back buttons in an awkward location

>that nonergonomic diamond texture on the thumb rest
pigfuck disgusting. I bet it feels ugly to use.

Attached: 9423493cv12a.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

That's where you're wrong, my African-American friend.

The MX Performance was a straight downgrade from the MX Revolution. The MX Master is a nice upgrade in utility from the Revolution.

tell me more

The forward/back buttons are actually very easy to hit with just moving your thumb a bit, just roll it up from resting position and you'll push the back button, lift over and you'll be on the forward button.
The diamond texture is practically unnoticeable and certainly doesn't feel strange to use.

I thought the same at first, then I realized the second wheel was sorta gimmicky anyway

GPro wired
Cheap, no lag, perfect form factor, much more durable parts than the G102/203 in the same shell. Internal memory to save settings between computers, LED can be configured any way you want including completely off.
If you want peak performance, this is what it looks like.

Attached: 712zOwV74JL._SY879_.jpg (434x879, 21K)

It's only gimmicky if you don't do anything that requires horizontal scrolling. Consider getting a job and being productive, user.

I had the revolution and the wheel wasnt suited for horizontal scrolling. It was rocker only.
consider not being a judgmental prick.

I bought it especially for my talonlike hands and wasn't disappointed.

>thumb pad is alt-enter
>horizontal scroll is great for working in any Adobe program
>button 3 and 4 for go back and go forward
>Devastatingly amazing inertia scrolling that can be toggled
>Not heavy at all
>can be also used corded
>decent battery life
And none of that 10 button mouse nonsense, it still is low profile. I'm so happy with it

Unironically Apple Trackpad with desktop Mac, gestures and movements are smooth and seamless, it is better than any trackball or mouse, especially for productive and creativity related stuff, like Photoshop, Lightroom etc...

>doing any design work without a mouse or tablet
Heresy

It is a tablet, dingus

Disregard that, I suck cocks.
I do see coffee shop hipster graphic designers working on their macbooks all the time and it gives me cancer.

its good but the thumb button can get stuck and brick the entire mouse

>wireless
bin it

>he can tell the difference