Anyone know any good office computer chairs for very tall people...

Anyone know any good office computer chairs for very tall people? I just got a new one but it doesnt go far back enough and it forces me to slouch a bit and messes with my neck

Bad posture makes me a very unpleasant person. Please SOS and let me know of any good recommendations that aren't atrocious

Attached: OfficeChairComp.jpg (450x450, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.hermanmiller.com/office/office-chairs/eames-soft-pad-executive-chair/6821.html?lang=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop being a gorilla then?

cant

cope

Got a Magnus from JYSK, huge back and sits further than other chairs I've owned

Thanks for the recommendation

Glue a dildo on the seat, and shove it up a hole in the ass area of your pants were the shitstains usually are while you sit, you gross disgusting faggot.

How is it in terms of neck comfort?

This is why you were bullied in school. If you dont have anything to contribute then fuck off and stop wasting your life

It doesn't have a neck support, but the back curves higher and so I sit fairly straight. Neck pillows aren't my preference.

I'll look into it, plus it's fairly inexpensive. I thank you for the recommendation. How is it height-wise, dimensions seem similar to my current/old chairs

>If you dont have anything to contribute then fuck off and stop wasting your life
You stupid faggot. The post literally gave you the fucking answer that you were fishing for.
Now hop a squat in a rubber dick homo.

How tall are you?

Dick height when on knees.

6'5" maybe 6'6"

This is the only chair you'll ever need.

Attached: 20190601_111511.jpg (4032x3024, 3.65M)

The back is far too low for me, thanks for the recommendation nonetheless

I'll bump for you OP since I've been looking for chairs for years and never found comfort. Everyone just recommends manlet chairs like the ikea markus and other dumb shit.

>No dildo
Pass. Fucking retard how do you expect to stabilize?

Yeah it sucks and my past chair fucked my back up skin-wise

I take it the arm rests on the Magnus are adjustable?

It's about 2'1" from the seat to the top. The back rest is 5"~ off the seat, but when sitting it's realistically about 8". The seat is 17" from the backrest.

Attached: IMG_20190717_194357.jpg (2448x3264, 1.08M)

>I have a problem Jow Forums, and it's about chairs
Fuck off retard. Go to officemax, or similar, and find something to sit on dumbass.

The arm rests are not adjustable, but they are removable. Unlike some chairs the arm rest isn't to support the frame.

You can get the version with the higher back. It's a little bit more expensive.

store.hermanmiller.com/office/office-chairs/eames-soft-pad-executive-chair/6821.html?lang=en_US

Fuck me lmao that pricing

Thank you for the info, the chair is looking promising. How tall are you and how does the chair suit you?

>Anyone know any good office computer chairs
No. Because for whatever reason nobody does revisions of computer chairs after long term service.
My current computer chair fails in three main ways:
>no lumbar support
>broadhead shaped adjustment paddles (a shape intended to grab onto things, like entrails and cables)
>the height adjust securing mechanism is a piece of plastic attempting to clamp a piece of metal. I've never seen any chair with height adjust do it differently, but it always fails. Gym equipment uses holes in the metal and a screw in pin; that would be better.

$350, and you can find a computer/office chair built for 400lbs anywhere.

I'm 5'11" and it fits well. The back rest is in a good place for me. The base is wide so my arms usually sit inside them when typing, but rest comfortably regardless.

>5'11"
OP asked about chairs for tall people.

Planned Obsolescence

How much clearance do you have from the top of your shoulder blades to the top of the chair?

About 2 inches

Also I read that the back is adjustable/tiltable, this is true correct?

Fuck that is nowhere near enough for me

Sorry bro, it does tilt but doesn't lock in tilted positions. Maybe this isn't the one for you

>Planned Obsolescence
You do that by reducing durability, not by making your product shit to use. The chair is afrdi certified for 8h+ per day, pains were taken so it won't fall apart from use.

I'm 6'8", and I just bought a padded leather office chair from Walmart.
Wasn't a big deal, and I sit on it.

I was referring to the last thing you stated which I figured is an over time thing

I don't mind no lock in as long as it lets me be comfortable although only 2 inch clearance for you is not enough for me

Does it cover your back or is your back larger?

It covers my waist, but my shoulders are wider than the chair. I can rest my neck back if I wanted to. Comfy.

Which chair is it?

Don't know the exact model, but it's I think generic brand ALine. Lazy boy makes some decent ones too.

whats a good chat for big and tall fags

Thanks for the help guys, I suppose Magnus isn't high enough for me

Hercules, Serra, lazboy, 400/500 pounders.

>5'11"
Tall people you retard

6'2 with Mirra 2, gives me neck aches if I slouch

the real answer is an adjustable table.

Just go down to your local office supplies store and try them out for yourself?

the one i've got is pretty good

what chair is this

Therapod Control

unrelated to OP but I just bought a Steelcase Amia for 120$. I would have liked a Leap, but I'm satisfied with the Amia. very happy with it. I can't believe I was using a walmart chair for however long.
p.s. the guy I bought it from was rather large/tall and found it to be too small for him.

How is that cope?

I'm 195cm and I use the Steelcase Gesture.
the level of adjustability is unreal.
I absolutely recommend it.

1m94
very interested in this thread. although too few actual recommandations have been made. some of them look solid.
who knew Jow Forums was a manlet board...

>tfw 191 but leg-babby so most chairs work fine for me