Hey user

>hey user
>come work for me
>300k starting of course
>one stipulation
>you must sign this NDA, few guidelines here
>First, everything you engineer/invent, you must tell everyone I did it with my "autism genius" (trademarked) and long hours sleeping on my office couch
>Second, if you are ever asked directly, by anyone, if I am smart. You must say yes without hesitating.

How do you respond to this technical interview from Melon Tusk?

Attached: letonyfart.jpg (780x438, 27K)

"ok"

sure thing

Why would you say quotation marks?

and this is how he keeps getting away with it.

Attached: gofuckingback.jpg (640x628, 234K)

Id take it. I cant invent shit and id probably suck dick for 300k

T H E . S T A T E
H
E

S
T
A
T
E

get away with what? he just paid 300k for a security guard to watch films

its funny how normies can't spot a fraud

even on rogan when he comes across as a spaz they just attribute that to part of his genius.

I was referring to Mr. Tusk

Attached: gofuckingbackyoutoo.jpg (640x628, 209K)

Make it 750k and we got a deal. Trust me dude, I'll invent so much shit. The best shit. Ask anyone. I can invent very good shit. And you can take credit for it.

I mean... That's not much different than most other employment contracts - except the "autism genius™" part.
Any company has stipulations that anything you make for them belongs to them.

yes and what is Mr Tusk getting away with by employing me?

Hey Bro, take that post and shove it up your glutes pal, i aint havin it unless you seal the deal with a nice blast of the potpourri next to my face

no deal otherwise

Attached: broyourglutes.jpg (796x1029, 544K)

If I use the company time or company technology or company resources, then sure, everything I do on that is company property. Mr. Musk, isn't this standard procedure? Why are you telling me this? Everyone knows this.

when do I start?

Attached: thevisionary.png (800x1611, 904K)

how can you guys seriously dislike elon? you know he did a reddit ama right?

There's a whole reddit active board dedicated(25K members) to hating on everything the guy does lmao. He just attracts the crazies, both who look up to him and those who hate him. Its hilarious how the anti-musk cult is so dedicated to him.

It's a similar contract that most companies have, and the don't pay anywhere near $300k/year.
Iirc Radio Shack had this just to be a fucking clerk.

I'd suck a dick for far less, call me gay all you want but that doesn't mean I'd enjoy it. For someone making 100k a year, one dick-sucking means 4500~ less hours worked

who cares, as long i get my 300k he can keep getting away forever

leave neet

>How do you respond to this technical interview from Melon Tusk?
You glow in the dark, mr Musk. Don't let that automatic Tesla fuck you over one day

Attached: 1555043600550.png (548x534, 466K)

I wouldn't do it for a billion burgerbux. That's that gay shit.

>That's that

Is it not a big brain move to make other people do work and then get rich off of their work?

Based

He is one of the lead engineers at SpaceX and Tesla, retard.

Cope harder

yea one of the conditions should be that you're actually smart and you wont get paid unless you come up with tangible solutions

otherwise we're all saying yes and making bank in the equivalent of a cushy govt position

So when is he getting the Nobel Prize or do they only hand those out to blacks now?

Anyone who puts their pride before 300k starting should probably get their "autism genius" checked out, instead.

I ask him why he sued a whistleblower for 198 million dollars.

Lol that's basically what I do for my boss. 150K starting, quant developer. I will admit he is a very likeable man and he was a Putnam fellow 30 years ago so he is very smart. But literally everything we develop belongs to him and he can use it to make massive profits.

This.
OP never had any job.

correct, it is a average sized brain move, and also a jewish one.

If you read the Wired article, you'd know he's basically one of the most hardass bosses in America and will eventually fire you over something stupid.

no one is disputing his ability to make money, or be successful.

i think most people are just sick and tired of hearing normies wax on about his genius in anything other than business.

>If you read the Wired article

Attached: jovial.png (300x250, 35K)

>that's basically what I do for my boss. 150K starting
>150K starting

>"my boss uWu he is bossy!!"

imagine being a cuckold underline internalized subservient woman-hole for 150k, btw 150k is highway robbery prices for your manhood.

Attached: test2.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

What can I say, he commands our respect.

>Second, if you are ever asked directly, by anyone, if I am smart. You must say yes without hesitating.

Anyone who can get people to work from them with this stipulation is unironically smart.

Attached: jovialtimes.png (322x310, 55K)

Abso-fucking-lutely boss.

>Anyone who can get people to work from them with this stipulation is unironically smart.

no, you have that flip flopped, who agrees to work for this person with this stipulation is unironically stupid.

Even if that's right someone who can command an army of hype and keep coining millions based solely off that will do better than someone who is quantatively smart. Even if he is only employing idiots (he's not) who buy in to him (probably he is) he has still amassed $20BN from this strategy.

wonderful, socrates was sentenced to death. society tends to prefer retardation. as i said, he is a good money making hominid.

sure why not, 300k is 300k