Doesn't use dynamic languages

>doesn't use dynamic languages
Why are you not using JS already?

Attached: javascriptLogo.png (245x245, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Typed_arrays
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I find women attractive and not other men.

Hey, that whole js is pretty cool, but can it do this?
int nigger = 1;

> [1, 2, 11, 12].sort();
[ 1, 11, 12, 2 ]

Sorry, can't take your language seriously bro.

>>doesn't use dynamic languages
2011 wants you back

Wont change that you'll die a virgin

That's because you don't understand coercion. Come back when you do.

JavaScript, Ruby, Clojure, Python, Lisp, Prolog, Elixir are all used on a scale of niche to universal.

Only high IQ people can handle dynamic languages. Brainlets need not apply.

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

based and redpilled

Honestly, I don't get why people still use JS when typescript is around. You can write JS and TS at the same time, it's a no brainer. The more important parts of your code you can secure with types, and for testing code you can write it up in JS and then go back and clean it up with types

>that's because you don't understand this [retarded feature]
I understand the items get coerced to string, but that doesn't make it any less retarded. Any language with a decent standard library will sort an array of numbers numerically. Only JS is retarded enough to convert the numerical values to string and sort lexicographically.
That's just one of the many quirks that make JS be completely ignored by anyone that's not a webnigger.

I don't need a standard library to solve your sort issue. I actually understand coercion and the ecma spec so I don't write surprises.

>Honestly, I don't get why people still use JS when typescript is around

let arr: Array = [1,2,11]
console.log(arr.sort())

[ 1, 11, 2 ]
Wow, so much better.

>I don't need a standard library
The fuck are you talking about nigga

Is it a good idea to learn js as babby's first language? Or is java/C much better

JavaScript is a lot more forgiving, so easier to learn. Don't get too used to it though, because you'll get slack with stuff like semicolons and strong typing.

Although, I've heard python is also a good starting language, up to you. I learnt js first but python isn't too bad.

>C as first language
dude

I say start with cpp, but only the basics. Once you get a grip on the syntax, loops, decisive statements, functions, etc. you can start learning any reasonable language

Now you have a container that only stores numbers. You exchange safety for flexibility.

learn a lisp

OP here. Learn C++ first. Dynamic languages should be something you evolve into using.

But it still converts them to strings to sort, even though it's guaranteed to contain numbers.

Yes, it's very easy to learn and program with. You only need a text editor with syntax highlighting and a modern browser. Zero compilation time means you can quickly see your work in action.

Ah didn't see that.

> dynamic languages

because the syntax is ass and === triggers me

Post yfw I use more than one language

But I do.
It's the white version of memescript

Attached: 1200px-Lua-logo-nolabel.svg.png (1200x1200, 72K)

you can make typed arrays in js

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Typed_arrays

>white
>created in brazil

>le dynamic language meme

Attached: 1523366112141.jpg (1450x975, 523K)