How to make this shit work?

How to make this shit work?

Attached: 4141464_0_i1064.jpg (897x627, 112K)

get the intel version

power toggle

pray the the mystic light

Yes I mean the new ryzen and red cpu light, doesn't boot

>amd poozen
>b450

hahahahaha poorfag detected

mine works

>asks why MSI motherboards on don't work

Because you bought MSI.

you buy the max version

Attached: 1534294199951.png (1080x1920, 560K)

contact AMD and they will send you an old CPU to flash the bios, as log as you send the CPU back it's free.

You have to flash it to the beta bios..

I got the same board for Ryzen first gen and it didn't work either.
It's rated the best b450m

bios update ... thanks for beta testing faggots

Attached: 0i912.png (598x564, 220K)

at least AMD can stick to a socket for more than one refresh cycle.

Intel plays the ol' pin switcharoo out of laziness so they don't have to figure it out

hehe when the pic is thumbnail sign ‘B450’ looks like ‘BASD’

Works on my system.

doesn't matter to anyone who builds a new pc every 4-7 years

as for AMD good on them but this mainboard fuckery is embarrassing

i just ordered this and a 3600. how bad did i get memed?

Attached: fssdfss.png (1070x601, 507K)

I build a "new" PC any time I find new parts in the trash (work IT), I haven't found anything better than a 6770 i7 yet so I'm stuck for now. loads of free i5s for hucking around town though. GPUs are a rare find...

I just like interoperability. yes im a poorfag.

6700*

Don't try to flash with a chinese 2tb stick you moron

Just return mobo
No return everything and get x570 + 3700x

Not at all

what are they thinking anyway not releasing the B550's first when the most sought after cpu's will be the ~200$ ones

well that is certainly the best way to go about it

>box have a plane falling to the ground.

That's is enough tip to avoid this crap.

So idiots buy x570

>plane

Damn millenials are SO retarded, not that I should be surprised, most of you can't even tell the different between a screwdriver and a wrench

I matters for anyone that needs to have as much CPU power as possible. And Intel doesn't have that.

You can't, fucking hate MSI.

Thank you to all beta testers in thread.
t. waiting for tomahawk max

>How to make this shit work?
Clear CMOS and update bios on this 1year old mb without needing a cpu

Doesn't it have a bios update already? If yes, just follow the instructions and flash it. My b450 carbon works fine with 3700x.

Whats with the amount anti MSI shills thus have literally 0 tech knowledge
All you need to do is read manual on how to flash bios, all u need is psu and mobo and 5 minutes of time

go back in time and wait a month or two for the dust to settle before buying like you should have in the first place

Why the fuck does the stick even matter? Shouldn't storage just be storage? Why is this bios so sensitive to what stick you have?

Brainlet alert

I read you had to flash the latest non zen2 supporting bios first and then the latest one

Don't some amd mobos not even need an old cpu to flash bios? Don't remember where i read that or how it's possible

Take it back and replace it with a quality intel system.

It will be smoother, quieter, more powerful and last longer before needing an upgrade. When that time comes just buy a new intel CPU and it will slot right in and work straight out of the box.

did not know CPUs make noise

yes msi has the best b450s when you use them normally
BIOS flashback is not normal use, it's purely experimental and a total fucking crapshoot

>BIOS flashback is not normal use, it's purely experimental and a total fucking crapshoot
You dont know how to insert flash into motherboard press button and wait?
THOUGH

What's wrong with the 570s?

Actually on AMD both your CPU and motherboard make noise.

damn mobo shills are REALLY trying hard to get dumbass kids to buy the x570. bet it even worked for a few people on here

The profit margins must be insane having swapped expensive heat sinks for cheap Chinese fans.

>You dont know how to insert flash into motherboard press button and wait?
the whole point of my post is that even if you follow the instructions perfectly, BIOS flash is new and very imperfect technology, it wont work in a fair amount of situations

>BIOS flash
flashback*

>BIOS flash is new and very imperfect technology, it wont work in a fair amount of situations
What the fuck are you talking about?
When it did not work? How is it imperfect? It cant get more simple than that.
Jesus mac users are braindead

>many many accounts of it straight up not working
>because its new unreliable technology
yes, the STEPS given are simple, anyone with a brain should be able to execute them, its still a total crapshoot because like I said, its flawed technology
give it another two years
>Jesus mac users are braindead
where the fuck did you get this from? where was mac mentioned? Youre either not a native english speaker or youre just trolling
kys

It works 100% of the times, just stop lying and talking nonsense please

ah yes my apologies mr charles chiang
never again will I will I EVER question your wisdom
*50 cents have been deposited to your account*

OP didn't ask how to set it on fire

B450 Tomahawk has USB BIOS flashback, so you can update it without a CPU.

Who b350 chads here?

I have a B350 Tomahawk.
When they first came out they were a festering ball of shit, but after a few BIOS updates it's been Gucci.

You don't need a CPU to flash any motherboard desu. Pic related

Attached: 1558005418333.jpg (1200x1200, 137K)

>MSI
Return it and get a better board that isn't made by fucking MSI.

That’s a tomahawk missile idiot

>buying a board just for physical features
>failing to research the bloated msi bios features
>msi has to cut features to fit support for ryzen 2
everyone on Jow Forums and reddit shilling and buying these boards deserves what they got

This. MSI is one of the worst motherboard producers there are. And it holds true as always: buy cheap, buy twice.

According to anons who actaully own it, it works

>acquire small child
>slit throat
>pour blood onto motherboard
>draw upside down pentagram
>shove dildo in ass
>eat child intestines
>?????
>Profit.

Plug it in and it fucking works honestly,,, I've got exactly the same version and had 0 problems with my 3700x

>almost get b450 chipset board for my r5 2600
>hmm, i will upgrade to the ryzen 4xxx series, even though the b chipset fills my needs I better get an x470 board just in case the future cpu needs it
>read all these b450 bitching threads
thanks for validating my thoughts, cucks

Attached: homer.jpg (500x667, 98K)

which account? MSI store credit?

X470/B450 is all kids need though, if you're an adult you're gonna need X570 so no wonder Jow Forums is full of people struggling with obsolete chipsets

my only problem with the b450 is that restarting the PC leaves me hanging at the CPU debug light, everything else is fine. weird

you mean your setup works otherwise just fine aka (running os) booting/rebooting?

By sending it back and ordering this.

just install bios update thru bios flashback
i have 3700x and tomahawk, works without any problems

yeah

lazine$$*

hmm alright mine would only boot once into bios and then display the red light and be fucked afterwards (no boot, no bios)

>kids
>getting outdated hardware
lol?

how long did you let it sit on the red light?

>MSI

hey man I know MSI makes shitty mobos but they genuinely made the best b450s, give them credit

Serious question,
How much would you pay for a flash chip upgrade to your existing non-MAX board? I've already blown through my stock of 256mb SPI chips and I'm still getting requests so I'm probably not charging enough.

shalom rabbi

this thing works you stupid fucks

Attached: b450.png (382x166, 6K)

Right, but OP (and the ilks) are stupid fucks. They don't know how to flash and bought B450 motherboards without knowing anything about reseting their motherboards once a new bios is flashed.

Not your personal tech support you faggot of an OP