I'm 50% white, studying molecular biology at the radboud university in the netherlands...

I'm 50% white, studying molecular biology at the radboud university in the netherlands, gene wise im just as white as black, jews look white but their genome tells us they are different, I look black but im just as white so how isn't race a social construct again?

Attached: IMG-20181208-WA0015.jpg (1200x1600, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deze kutpinda weer. You are a nigger, deal with it.

Are you acctually legit? I remember a nigger posting who claimed his whore racetraitor mother is a ginger. Is this you?

>Are you acctually legit?
fucking retard

Biology isnt a real science and you're a mutt, kys.
Sage.

Yep same nigger

This reasoning is all I need to know that you are a nigger. Christ almighty.

God why do niggers dress like that? Is that actually fashionable ?

A room that is 50% clean is still dirty.

Why should kill himself tho. Race is not a real thing. It's a western concept to justify the inhumane shit the ex-europeans did to nonwhites. Besides there's nothing wrong with mutts.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-25-07-17-27.png (2560x1440, 2.12M)

>uses biology to prove that race is a social construct
This is why I know you're black. Also, you look like a nigger so you're black.

>social construct
meme term.
>gene wise im just as white as black
Those are colors not races kid. And you are neither of those. You are mulatto.

Real talk, what did the guy did to you ?
You repost this shit daily

It's funny even if you're only 25% black you're still 100% a nigger

Don't tell me race isn't real when it can be determined by a blood test without ever having seen the donor.

Your time will be up soon, mutt faggot

One drop rule, my nigger

fuck off to africa

Y'all keep saying that and then nothing happens. Please keep being delusional. It's funny.

I already told you I don't have any bananas.
Fuck off monkey.

Without biology you fuckboys would have to fare without your shit-injected precious mcdonald trash
How can a mutt be so fucking dumb

>race is a social construct
>breeds are a social construct
>strains are a social construct
>species are a social construct

>so how isn't race a social construct again?
Your eyes are a pretty bad judge when comparing genetic similarity.
Look at the genes, arbitrary characteristics are only a rough proxy.

Are you seriously one of the retards that would argue that Albinos are "white" simply because they look a bit more European, but are genetically completely African?

Is that pic you OP?

You have a really small bulge in those tight pants

>t. micro penis nigga

yuropoors dress like such fags

It's just a biological phenomenon. It doesn't matter in real life. Nobody is genetically inferior. Everyone has their flaws and are not perfect.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-25-06-24-41.png (1440x2560, 1.64M)

You are neither African or European. You are a mutt. If there are enough mutts of similar genetics and culture then you will become your own race/ethnicity. Very similar to what african american's are today. that is the sin of race mixing.

This.

Also please glass Rotterdam again.

KeK

Not wrong with my Bad choices
> Not wrong with my Bad choices
Not wrong with my Bad choices

If what you say is true. Explain this, nigger.

Attached: 8174D6A3-4F16-44AC-B9E9-E1A23E08467A.jpg (749x698, 143K)

Kek, fucking saved

Lmao

Maybe while at uni you can find out why mixed race kids can't find bone marrow donors... since race is a social construct and all...

Listen dude, I've been on this site a while, hands down you look better and are more successful than 90% of the 'aryans' on here. Please don't cow tow to these out of shape greasy neckbeard NEETs your value is much higher.

Redheads love coalburning for some reason lol, my great great grandfather was a white guy with red hair.

So any luck with the women over there? Despite being half black? What about your social life famalam? How is it despite being mixed?

Attached: Wallahi.png (960x886, 74K)

Are shitskins really this stupid?

Next thing you'll say outer space isn't real because it's not fair that you can't fly into it on your own without a spaceship and suit.

>I'm 50% white

Attached: laughing.jpg (635x460, 25K)

>radboud university
We can set up a meeting tonight at about 10 so I can kick your ass.

Who the fuck still wears Obey?
What year is it? 2006?

Only one drop of nigger blood
makes you a nigger bud

Attached: C5AD6D3C-2553-4726-AD94-8F1C8A879942.jpg (578x400, 75K)

>Are shit skins really this stupid
>Space doesn't exist

Said the muttified McDonald's ape, and most flat Earthers are white American males. Lmao.

Attached: Niggah please.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Those points you're referencing show that you've been brainwashed by the jew.
Race isn't something that is pointed to as a means of making one feel better than another (although it's an objective fact that Europeans are genetically superior to every other race) it's just a fact of our reality.
You idiots will go so far to distort reality in order to make yourself feel better, now you're blurring the lines of sex because you think its unfair that men have traits superior to women.
You can run in a circle all you want for the end of time, but at the end of the day the fact remains the same, race is real.

> A room that is 99.9% clean is still dirty
This is how retarded your argument is.

Attached: 1544472904031.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Spotted the nigger

Attached: 1544471914406.jpg (606x630, 36K)

>Biology isn’t a real science
Civil war 2 when?

Attached: 7F384AF8-DE42-401F-B1EA-4589D9D4BFC8.jpg (400x398, 37K)

You look 50% Faggot
Was your dad gay?

My nigga only cute cause he got an European dad like me

what the fuck are you wearing lmao

>stating the name of the university and the course
I see you no longer have anything to lose

Nigger

If that's him I will spot him sooner or later and will sack his ass.

He never did. He’s black, nothing of value can possibly be lost.

One of your parents is White but you are NOT White.
In order to be White, both of your parents must be White.
In life, you can be many things. You might even be an astronaut or a detective. But you will never be White. Only White women can produce White children. Asian and African women are incapable of that.

If that picture is you, then you’re a fucking shitskin and therefore 0% white. And no I don’t care if you have a white mom, you’re still a dirty nigger

Attached: 1A45DD8C-88FB-43CC-B6C5-6C4AF252810C.jpg (396x385, 35K)

Round earthers are so braindead

Attached: roundeartherebtfo.jpg (1126x960, 141K)

It's really disappointing that a lot of WNs are failures because they want to be failures. They talk big, sending me several redpilled infographics/videos about Jews, but they don't have a lot of willpower to proceed with anything. Whenever I would give them coding books or tell them to uni like I did, they either decline or immediately give up the moment they start. I'm taking a masters in CS as a black person. I agree with their views, but it's very disappointing that they rationalize themselves into not working at all.

Nice larp faggot

Ashkenazi Jews are white

Homonigger hang jezelf op aan den boom scheelt ons weer werk

>Theres only a pile of shit in a corner of my room so its dirty
You disagree with this statement?

Den nichtenmakak

Niggers don't have the brain power to wonder what shape the planet is

Yes cause he was trying to tell you he's a coon.

Attached: 41.jpg (1978x1280, 647K)

You mutt halflings are worse than these swineskinned cave beasts man. And you look like a prancing shitstuffer in your picture.

You honestly think you have some form of superiority over us unpolluted black people because your parent was a race traiting bed wench and you’re half cave beast? Your existence is an abomination against God, who wants us to keep our lineages pure.

Plus you dress like a faggot. Get the fuck out of here man, and that goes for all of you half white demons alright?

>black person
>agree with their views
you want balkanisation or ? ? ?

>CS
fucking meme degree
we're all engineers here

what's your GPA?

No they're nothing more than European rape babies theres no such thing as a white jew retard

Yeah im fine

Your argument does not make sense. Merry christmas

White nationalists are scattered uniformly among all classes and statuses.

>Doxxing himself claiming he’s 50% white
At least we know for certain he’s 100% braindead.

Didn't you post that already in the last thread?

That's one gay nigger.

'Cause you're a nigger, boy.

Attached: 1510506688219.jpg (620x700, 48K)

of course he does because he’s the shit in the room

You are mulato. Now explain bone marrow transplants.

1 drop rule, if you have just 1 drop of white blood you are white.

This is the future the elites want: a rootless cosmopolitan, effeminate shitskin slave race of mutts. No traditions, no heritage, just a melange of mystery meat bound on consumerism.

>flag checks out

>you want balkanisation or ? ? ?
It's pretty understandable that they're uncomfortable with crime and bad behavior, so I tried being the opposite of the stereotypes here. Plenty of folks liked me IRL because of it.

I also noticed that philosemitism exists, but it's honestly not a major problem if you don't attend rallies or do anything that attacks them.
>we're all engineers here

You're kind of right, CS is very easy if you're strong with your math like I was. Others had a tough time with it though. I chose it because it was a cheap STEM degree. I only relied on documentation and ebooks
>what's your GPA?

based congonigger

If they are, that's good. Never give others the ammunition to ruin your life. Always be expanding your skillset, working towards realistic goals.

Hou je grote smerige rotbek dicht, zwèrtjoekel.

>gene wise im just as white as black
so you're an arab or moroccan judging by your hairstyle

Ik zie niet hoe je argument helpt om te bewijzen dat ras een social construct is. Je hebt zojuist de verschillen in huidskleur aan verschil in dna toegewezen, hoe kom je dan aan die conclusie?

Not even close. Probably half Suriname nigger.

your mother is a disgusting animal fucker you mongrel

wie wer in de limburg kalle: dje zet ne voile zwette

Probably half actually African but if that's him I will see him sometime. I will report afterwards.

doesn't that make you an uncle tom?
I mean every single wog here needs to fuck off since there's absolutely 0 reason for them to be here, it was already shit enough without them
but idk what the correct thing to do with american blacks is since they have some claim to citizenship
all the new mexicans have 0 claim, however

>3.6
not too bad
you have to take other bullshit modules not to do with CS too though?

>I'm 50% white
you're black, you''ll never be anything but black
you are fooling nobody but yourself

>t. 2.0 gpa from mutt school high

kys

chicken nugget scoon op

doe normaal mbo brainlet

kys

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

enjoy all your "advantages" mulatto nigger

Attached: 1417295525344.jpg (2696x3477, 1.79M)

Your not 'just as White'.. your either pure white or you aren't. You are some kinda mestizos, surely plenty of white attributes, most likely higher Intelligence than a nog, but u also have plenty black attributes.
So no, your not white, not even close

>How are these biological and genetic differences and the fact I look different not social

Because they manifest themselves physically, and would do so in every context regardless of social situation or standing.. You can objectively measure the differences and simarities between you and your parents, and between your parents themselves. They are different. Why would you try to deny that?

Fuck off we're full

Attached: intvfa.png (1080x6760, 1.89M)