The 9900K just got a massive price cut, is now only £25 more than a 3800X and £75 cheaper than a 3900X...

The 9900K just got a massive price cut, is now only £25 more than a 3800X and £75 cheaper than a 3900X. Is there literally any reason to consider Poozen any more?

Attached: 9900K.png (1221x371, 149K)

>one shill thread after another
Lmao is this Inteclcon 5 panic mode or what?
3900X is still cheaper because you can run it off cheaper boards and it's massive stock cooler.

Dont forget your cooler user

>run it on a cheaper board with less performance and features that made it competitive in the first place

Attached: 1562795286360.jpg (250x202, 9K)

>you can run it off cheaper boards

bruh

Nobody uses stock cooler on amd

With AMD, no matter how much money you spend on a cooler it will always sound like a hair dryer.

The only thing you gain from X570 is PCIe 4.0 which is only useful for NVMe, CPU performance will stay ~99% the same you autistic shills.
So keep seething.

Attached: 3.jpg (660x574, 31K)

NVMe is surprisingly cheap and using it just for windows is the way to go on new builds.

But it used more power though, and it's not even fx8350 levels of price to performance, either.

wew... now it's a better deal than the 3800X, but the 3700X still has a much better value, and the 3900X is still the king of multicore/productivity/streaming performance on non HEDT PCs.

Enjoy your 4.1 GHz boost on one core at a time and motherboard fan.

define productivity

my 3600 does 4.1 all core without enabling PBO
now what?

for me it's programming/compiling and running tons of simulators at the same time, so yeah, more cores = better for me.

cope.

>my 3600

I'm really sorry

for?

>Stock cooler on anything above the bottom tier SKUs
Enjoy your thermal throttling and noise.

you really want to go there?
you might not like it

>source is my ass
Are you intcels still buttmad about your jewish overlords telling you to simply not oc at all?

Attached: delidtel.jpg (1315x794, 510K)

Out of context, paraphrased quote from a sensationalist website vs an actual quote from AMD themselves saying you can't overclock their shitty CPU

Attached: ayy.png (886x1743, 948K)

I do :)

Nope.

>little oc potential
>same thing as thermal throttling and noise
Grasping and seething, intcel.

Attached: 7700k_heatsink.jpg (480x639, 106K)

You're not even moving goalposts at this point, you're just mashing random words on your keyboard in anger and frustration.

his point is perfectly intelligable and coherent
are you just a bit dim?

>his

On top of that you're a schyzo

>schyzo
lmao

The amount of damage control and cope is astonishing.

Attached: keep.png (1327x1222, 43K)

That's just because the cpu automatically OCs itself better than you ever will by hand

>3900X on boxed same temps as 9900K on 280mm AIO

Attached: seething.png (1373x1236, 37K)

What a sad post

Still no price cuts here in the Netherlands, with the exception of the i3 9350k (€100)

>poor amd shitters can't help but shill their subpar budget trash
lol, go be poor somewhere else

>no hyperthreading
I'm so sick of Intel's bullshit

Stat mad with your diseased piece of shit of a company, nobody cares about SHITel.

Attached: 1559056252058.jpg (1510x1593, 662K)

its true incel so now stop seething

I really hope Intel goes under and intel fanboys commit mass suicide and their retarded families bury them in the shittiest graves possible.

All right, enjoy your "automatic overclock" of 4.1 GHz on each core bro.

I would call you uninformed, but I already provided you with information to the contrary, so I hope you're at least getting paid for this

>wew... now it's a better deal than the 3800X
lmao, anything is a better deal than that piece of shit bait SKU to justify $500 3900x.

keep talking shit bitch

you wanna go outside?

damn im actually gonna buy it instead of cheaping out and getting a r5 3600

whats the best value/performance motherboard and ram for 9900k?

>productivity
why the fuck would anyone who wants a "productivity" chip not get one of the chips designed for productivity? Just admin that AMD is for poor people, and that "productivity" is a meme that has no real world application.

we know you're not

Don't listen to the retard.
The 3600-non-X is among the best bang for buck gaming CPU right now.

I bought my i9 9900K at around 550€. That's some hefty price drop.
AMD will have to follow with the 3800X/3900X if they want to stay relevant for gamers that buy the higher end CPU models because they compete against the 9700K in many games.

Not including synthetic benchmarks since they often think Intel builds never used RAM that is faster than 2666MHZ.

Bazed jews, I would support the underdog shintel if they would have more than 8 cores.

? i actually will. last time i upgraded my pc was 5 years ago, now i have a stable job and can afford to max out gayming

>Don't listen to the retard.
Just wanted to have a chat with the shitposter.
I know it's a good value chip, and basically the reason why I got it. Good value is harder to regret, and we seem to be entering a period of actual development for CPUs.

so why even consider a 3600 if you indeed can go all out
it's not a very compelling story so far

>I was gonna get this $200 part but now that this $500 part was discounted to $450 I'm gonna get that instead!
Really?

Attached: 1479078867708.jpg (511x509, 36K)

>and we seem to be entering a period of actual development for CPUs.
I feel 3-4 years from now we will see a different type of direction on CPU.
I don't know what, but I feel VIA is having a part of it again.

> 8c/16t
are you a corelet, op?

PLEASE DELID

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

RENT FREE

>The 3600-non-X is among the best bang for buck gaming CPU right now.

i3-8350k is cheaper and does 5.1GHz

I mean if you want to squeeze every last fps out of a game and don't care about core count and multithreaded performance, its a far better gaming processor.

Abbo IQ tier post

The gen4 nvme speeds Works with older boards with bios update. No need for new X570

im gonna cop me a 9900KF in a couple months

That tripfag should be shot.

Attached: afp_1en4qv-e1552671689950.jpg (1000x751, 66K)

amd shills on suicide watch cos im not buying from their employer

Don’t forget poozen requires expensive high speed ram.

Ahh yes feels good to support AMD

Attached: msi_cope.png (1200x835, 216K)

Why can't Intel stop being pozzed shit?

I couldn't care less what brand you're buying. I'm just pointing out you don't actually know what you want and can't budget for shit.

4core..... gaming in 2019
only if you enjoy stutterfest

You know Intel will just come back with an even more pozzed uarch to beat Ryzen. Throw more speed holes because Intel fanboys are braindead monkeys anyway.

>chip not even out
>poorfags already coping
lmao good cuck

Intel monkey fanboy chimping out already.

9900k has far less multicore performance, less cores, more power, less mobos, is hotter and doesnt even come with a cooler.

Yes. Plenty of people do.

Intel should be paying people to use their pozzed stuttering garbage housefire.

Attached: 1536858579655.jpg (400x516, 26K)

yep, and it's the best for games

If you play on 1080p medium with a 2080ti its like 6 percent better and it will age far worse because less cores and on many titles its worse and has worse 1 and .1 lows.

this is a cope. And intel doesn't even reimburse you for the cost of the stock cooler they took out. They just stopped supplying them, while keeping the prices just as high.

I already regret getting 3700x

for what, both can get over 250fps on competitive game

muh 3fps more on singleplayer game, how baasedbooy can you be

Actually the stock cooler on AMD is fairly decent, cools my 2700X nicely without sounding like an airplane turbine

Should i go from a 2700X to a 3600? Is the IPC gain worth it ?

no. Sounds like spending money just to spend money.

Attached: ff.png (748x616, 1017K)

>X570 bios problem
Even x570 isn't spared from amd's bullshit KEK

Lmao did you manage to get working drivers as well?

>still haven't lowered the price of the 9700k
it sits between the 3700x and 3800x and barely outperforms the 3700x in single core performance. not lowering it to $330 or less seems pants on head retarded.

3700x can't even stayed stocked long enough to blink, so why is intel being so stubborn with their price drops? even the $350 8700k is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1536063876755.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>$250 minor upgrade
just upgrade your gpu

You don't even believe this. Tryhard, kid.

checked.
The same reason why AMD can't stop being the poorfag's compromise.

I wouldn't use Israel's incredibly diseased housefire corelet CPU even if they paid me to.

not sure what you're talking about
try making sense, mongoloid

we got too cocky bros

Attached: 1557106932722.png (882x758, 316K)

?

No, 2700x and 3600 are fairly neck-and-neck, so going from one to the other is just a waste.If you really have money burning a hole in your pocket, spend it on something else.

intel-aviv probably won't give a fuck about actually making their products worthwhile. They get a fuckton of business from having a lot of the OEMs locked down anyway.

Why would you need a cooler if you can't oc anyway? So it can run at 60°C instead of 70°C big woop who cares.

Thanks
Waiting for Zen2+/Zen3

>he doesn't know how to overclock using ccx to get 4.4ghz on all cores
Pathetic.

3770k here. How long more should I HOLD before tables/phones start out performing me.

forever poo in loos only just now caught up with performance to your 7 year old cpu