The report suggests that 26 percent of people trading in their iPhone X moved onto another brand, while just 7...

>The report suggests that 26 percent of people trading in their iPhone X moved onto another brand, while just 7.7 percent of Samsung users switched to an iPhone. 92.3 percent of people who traded in an Android phone stayed in the Android ecoystem. In total, 18 percent of people who traded-in any model iPhone switched to a Samsung phone, the data suggests.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-134957.jpg (1347x1096, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2019/07/17/iphone-loyalty-report/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> no link
androjeet shilling on this board is insufferable

Attached: BonbiBonkers.1558144413201.gif (244x238, 2.07M)

9to5mac.com/2019/07/17/iphone-loyalty-report/

iJeets literally bto

Not surprising given how little progress they’ve made since the X, which came out with the 8. And it looks like the next iPhone will be more of the same.

satania.webm that iTODDLERS can't play.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1530217405826.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

You can watch webms on iPhones.

You will never have blue text bubbles.

>iPhone loyalty

Attached: mpv-shot0012.jpg (632x664, 74K)

>iTODDLERS think text messages over data is exclusive to iFruits.
Even BlackBerry has done it before Apple.

He’s not saying it’s exclusive, learn to read English third world faglord

>You will never have blue text bubbles.
is this exclusively a burger thing? I've never heard it mentioned anywhere but here so I am pretty sure that mindset doesn't even exist in my country

>he’s not from the United States
American website, cucked europoorean

>You will never
>implying
I hope he was not just refering to actual color of text bubble but the iMessage function behind them. Or was he actually that retarded?

He’s referring to the fact that since you are not using iMessage, you will not experience those features within iMessage. Teri ma ki chut Chut rajesh

>his AirPods and apple watch don’t seamlessly sync with his phone by simply placing them together

I can’t imagine having to used such a gimped OS as Android.

>owned by Hiromoot
Not anymore.

based retard

Seething mussies

t. Cletus Hernandez Jackson III

This is how samsung and sony stuff pairs too you imbecile.

>he doesn’t know
Cringe

>he bought a Samsung smartwatch
>he bought a Sony phone

Oh no no no

It's a forced meme. No one who matters gives a shit

also known as homosexuality

>brand loyalty.

Attached: 1556704954562.jpg (590x550, 53K)

Burgers are so backward, they still use SMS for text messaging.

apple fosters a sense of brainless drone behavior in their consumers, because of the way they juke everything with their "muh apple ecosystem" shit.

The 1+7 and S10+ are very much the most normalfag android magnets that managed to shake iPhone sales.

baste

Kek

Do people even know what one plus is?

I don't care lol.
Imagine having nothing better to do than posting about smartphone sales.
OP is a faggot.

Must suck to be American, where women are shallow and judge you based on your phone. I've been USA and can't help and laugh at americ*ns.

bacng

I got the last iphone to try it out and can say the OS is absolute garbage. You don't own your phone.
Luckly since im not much of a mobilefag i dont care too much to change till it dies.

Attached: 1556027300709s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>t. owner of apple products

Im honestly considering throwing this shit out just because i discovered today that i cant download the chan app anymore since they removed it from the store even thought i bought it

Attached: 0B8FB5E3-1F8F-4509-93FA-3D3B1A7C3BD1.jpg (566x507, 117K)

They need to bring back the head phone jack

t. pajeet

Attached: 1549167135334.webm (392x710, 757K)

why don't pajeets understand iMessage, cringe

Legit the main reason I didn’t consider iPhone when replacing my previous smartphone last month

>he doesn't have bluetooth headphones
how is it in 2011

cope

Attached: 1562104124242.png (709x869, 522K)

I have good wired headphones, buying Bluetooth headphones of similar sound quality wasn’t worth the extra price

wizard?

>ceo of poogle is indian
cringe
>he doesn't have both
do you even have a job?

Not really, I’m a student so I’m not going to waste my money on frivolous shit to impress baiters on Jow Forums

cope

you disagreeing with. something doesn't make it bait, faggot zoomer. get a job

Have sex

I lost my virginity in 2009 (before you were born)

I have seen a similar expression from you before. You’re the guy shilling apple on Jow Forums every day. I sincerely doubt you have ever seen a vagina

LMAO.
I never owned an apple product in my life, but that doesn't mean I have to autistically hate the brand.

I use Jow Forums at work and for a short time after getting home :3 it's strange how sex-obsessed homosexual zoomers are

Apply yourself, and lose weight

I have a full time job, two college degrees, and I weigh 185lbs. Can you say the same, dropout hikineet?

Of course I can say the same, anybody can say anything here

Sadly since you dropped out of high school you couldn't even possibly emulate real world adult life. Please leave 4channel until you get a job

Imagine spending your life trolling on Jow Forums

>imagine
i'd rather not

again, disagreeing with someone unfortunately doesn't make them a troll. please stop using android and get a life

I already do because I use messenger. And I fuck girls with iPhones despite having an old oneplus. Nobody gives a fuck. Try harder normie.

>chink spyware & Facebook spyware
stop embarrassing yourself, underage

No, repetitive, worthless shitposting is trolling. Your way of posting is so easy to identify it’s sad. You’re always posting garbage in these threads, go outside and take some fresh air.

Sounds like you're upset, you must be the street shitting homo who wouldn't give actual reasons why android is better than iOS earlier. I was outside for three hours today btw. Its sad how zoomer dropouts don't actually understand what trolling is.

Attached: IMG_1729.jpg (2048x1645, 637K)

The post about headphones was my first on the thread, schizo retard
Sorry bud, but your posts are always the same, an overuse of the words “zoomer”, “gaydroid” and incessant shitposting calling everyone poor and saying how you did X before someone was born. Get a life, for real.

I've never used the word gaydroid before, sorry but you've confused me with someone else or your schizophrenia is giving you issues. The fact is if you do not have a job, then you are poor. I am sorry facts make you upset, dropout. Get a job, for real.

>The fact is if you do not have a job, then you are poor

Low IQ post

bassed

No one cares shlomo. Enjoy your restricted life thinking you're important enough to data mine

bass

>tfw have an iphone 5s but text bubble never turns blue cuz the carriers in my country doesn't support this feature

Attached: cry.gif (90x90, 179K)

Do you not have mobile data on your phone?

It's not up to the carrier its literally just using the internet to send a message rather than the sms network.

It's not coming back, it's going away on tablets, it's going to go away on laptops, it'll be relegated to a legacy feature that midrange motherboards keep around like PS/2 or DVI on desktops.

oof

Not surprising since chinks aren't allowed to by iPhones anymore.

Such a shame. Phones should have two USB C ports to make up for it.

I don't want to live in a future where I need a dongle to charge my phone and listen to music at the same time.

>iPhone loyalty
>[literally anything] loyalty
Is this what a sub70 IQ is like?