UBotnet compromised

>No changes from 1.20.0. This release exists only to fulfill a request by Mozilla that I submit a new version even if there is no code change, so as to test changes on the back-end of AMO.

Attached: 1536996670171.png (1200x1200, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acronymfinder.com/AMO.html
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2019/07/02/mozilla-joins-brief-for-protection-of-lgbtq-employees-from-discrimination/
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/03/29/mozilla-supports-lgbt-equality/
theverge.com/2019/7/5/20683059/mozilla-news-subscription-service-ad-free-scroll-price
irishnews.com/magazine/technology/2019/05/05/news/mozilla-launches-european-election-toolkit-to-fight-fake-news-1613305/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1538554965170.jpg (1600x1066, 222K)

the fuck is AMO

addons.mozilla.org (AMO)

kys
lurk moar

No problem; using this in Chrome

nice try google shill.

>cooperating with mozilla after they told you to fuck off
L M A O

??? are you thinking of google? mozilla is ublock's only hope left of actually surviving, of course they're going to suck their cocks

I see nothing unusual in the commits. Care to point out where is the compromise? Does the extension contain code that's not in their git?

>AMO
acronymfinder.com/AMO.html

>Does the extension contain code that's not in their git?
Doesn't lots of "free" "open" software do that? Not like FreeDrones will compile it on their own (mostly only autists do) and even those that do won't bother to actually review the code.

When something is free, you are the product. This stands for FOSS aswell.

>current year
>not using Yandex browser

>the fuck is AMO
never heard of this before today, either.

>When something is free, you are the product. This stands for FOSS aswell.
oh that is the biggest load of fucking bullshit I've seen all day. If you want to FUD an legit open source project, you better have some fucking evidence to back that up. the burden of proof is on you to show how it is compromised. talking shit is not proof of anything except your low IQ.

For everyone who want to know what AMO is, the simple answer might surprise you. It's a language for nerds

1337 haxor language of the haxor known as 4chang

What filters are you guys using?

Attached: jewblockorigin.png (394x760, 30K)

All of them

>1337 haxor language of the haxor known as 4chang
Dude it was just a joke, why are you all so serious about almost everything?

All of them

All of them and some more from filterlists

Really every single one of them? Ever have issues with sites breaking?

Surprisingly, no. And I've had it set up this way along with some custom filters I've added on top of it all for years.

This is why you should never let boomers use computers, waste of space

Attached: CopyQ.zNcWtK.png (660x440, 615K)

Бaceд

ok nobody cares

Attached: 4ad8863194fcade00c4d325fa9ffab602e70340f702d6630eb101166a18a9502.jpg (1480x833, 125K)

(((Mozilla))

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2019/07/02/mozilla-joins-brief-for-protection-of-lgbtq-employees-from-discrimination/
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/03/29/mozilla-supports-lgbt-equality/

(((Mozilla)))
theverge.com/2019/7/5/20683059/mozilla-news-subscription-service-ad-free-scroll-price
irishnews.com/magazine/technology/2019/05/05/news/mozilla-launches-european-election-toolkit-to-fight-fake-news-1613305/

It seems that the "tech world" has become just like the entertainment industry...if you want to go beyond a certain level you have to sell your soul. The (((machine))) swallows everything...

Fuck Mozilla. What's a good alternative?

>When something is free, you are the product.
Assange was talking about products that are free as in beer only when he said that.
That doesn't apply if said product is free as in freedom.
At least understand your own quotes before posting them, dumb nigger.

Reddit's subscribe button broke :^)

>nobody cares
>proceeds to reply
HMM...