Cross boad fag here

Cross boad fag here
Idk if there is a general to post but..
I am buying my firts actual pc and don't really know what to look for, thus i am buying a pre built one from a local 'tec' store.
Can you have a look at these and tell me what to look for?

pbtech.co.nz/product/WKSACN90009R/Acer-NZ-Remanufactured-DGE04SA021-AcerLocal-1yr-wa
pbtech.co.nz/product/WKSGGPC20311/GGPC-Ronin-RX-590-Gaming-PC-AMD-Ryzen-7-2700-8-Cor
pbtech.co.nz/product/WKSGGPC50011/GGPC-Hunter-GTX-1660-Gaming-PC-Intel-Core-i5-9400F

>inb4 ban

Attached: 2tlbzp6.jpg (499x669, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbtech.co.nz/product/WKSGGPC50060/GGPC-Phanteks-RX-5700-Gaming-PC-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you want a desktop just build it yourself, save money and get exactly what you want

Get ryzen 3600 with the radeon 5700x as your GPU. 16 gbs of 3600 MHz ram and a 1tb ssd.

>tech support thread
>fake tits as bait

big oof

>recommending Navi

Yikes

Truly is one of the most vapid things a young woman could do. Fake tits whores are useless.
Now if she's older and needs a boost its fine

Lurk two years before posting

Where are you in NZ? Definitely build, it's not difficult and something like a 2600 is cheap right now

Like this one? pbtech.co.nz/product/WKSGGPC50060/GGPC-Phanteks-RX-5700-Gaming-PC-AMD-Ryzen-5-3600-6

It is some girl from /b/ 5 years ago user

Its objectively the best value retard. What are you talking about? So is the 3600. I recommended god tier build

Attached: ff-thebadsneed.jpg (720x360, 120K)

5700x is preferable, I dont know about prices in nz. I dont know about prebuilds and I avoid them

If you don’t care about functioning drivers I guess.

meme

I don't know much thus making this thread.
Probably going to buy a pre-built for now and then replace parts once i know more and finish uni

God I want a white gf so bad bros

>Idk if there is a general to post but..
THEN HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING BOTHER TO LOOK FIRST MOTHERFUCKER

If youre not white or Asian fuck off

Attached: ff.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Thank you brother
Praise be to allah

A 3700 and 3200mhz ram would be the same price and far better value

nice meme

He states he has not done this before and is asking for help. He is unlikely then to get exactly what he wants, especially since he is unlikely to know what questions to ask.