Intel isn't catching up until 2021?! NOOOooo Intel Bros what are we gonna do?!?

www-techradar-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.techradar.com/amp/news/intel-admits-it-wont-catch-up-with-amds-7nm-chips-until-2021?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.techradar.com/news/intel-admits-it-wont-catch-up-with-amds-7nm-chips-until-2021

Attached: 1540211512879.jpg (748x900, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/sg/news/intel-admits-it-wont-catch-up-with-amds-7nm-chips-until-2021
pcworld.com/article/3327213/intel-10nm-sunny-cove-cpu-cores.html
store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/processormfg/
technode.com/2018/12/20/taiwanese-chip-maker-tsmc-to-build-the-worlds-first-3nm-chip-factory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>catching up
AMD just now managed to barely catch up to intel after a good decade long chase.

>catching up
>still outperforms
??

>ampproject
>/amp/
>amp_gsa
>referrer
>google
>amp_tf
Cease your existence.

>intel-admits-it-wont-catch-up-with-amds-7nm-chips-until-2021
nooOoOOoOOOoooOoo sirs

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

anyone have the i9-9900K(y)S memes?

techradar.com/sg/news/intel-admits-it-wont-catch-up-with-amds-7nm-chips-until-2021

more is better!

Attached: 1561047749255.png (1016x574, 14K)

Let the cope begin.

>Still can't get it's 10nm to proper yields
>7nm by 2021 I p-promise!

>another 2 years of amd assfucking intel
Where's MUH sekrit sauce, intel????????????

Attached: 1563455436921.jpg (1035x1000, 189K)

Charlie from S|A wrote an article saying intel couldn't address AMD's enterprise offerings until either 2021 or 2022. Though I believe this article was from 2018, maybe evey 2017. Techradar reporting on the same thing now is just lazy writing rehashing what we all already know.

>Intel loses all Asian market share
What happened incelbros? We were supposed to dominate the market.

Attached: 1556514135884 (1).jpg (1600x736, 184K)

SUNNY COPE 40% BETTER IPC INTELBROS !!!!!!!!!

>same generic drone reply
kek

god i love getting pozzed, thanks shitel !

pcworld.com/article/3327213/intel-10nm-sunny-cove-cpu-cores.html
Muh custom recompiled 7zip performance!

>Enterprise doesn't matter
>Security doesn't matter
>A-At least we still g-got laptops!
Just admit you are a pathetic retard that build his entire personality around a shitty CPU producer and stop coping so hard.

>replying to yourself

>>Intel loses all Asian market share
And that's a good thing.

Ryzen 3000s are now barely able to challenge the 3 intel chips in vidya and still get beaten most of the time.

And yet nobody buys Intel diseased housefires.

>Just admit you are a pathetic retard
>that build

>amd gets cute Asian girls
>Intel gets disgusting jew fags

HAHAHHAHA

Attached: ff.png (1362x766, 1.08M)

Isn't that the retard screaming bazonga or something on the left?

Attached: hMX0DrJ_d.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Attached: 1506977929561.png (200x200, 45K)

Yes. Bazinga inside, goyim.

>cdn.amp
Go away phoneposting scum

I don't think it's entirely out of the question. I remember reading an article speculating that they might skip 10nm entirely because their work on 7nm was staying on schedule.

Keep telling yourself that, faggot.

Can I get amd waifu products if I buy a new 3k series cpu to replace my intbecile 6700k?

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

>because their work on 7nm was staying on schedule
I seriously doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit about either Intel or AMD I just want a working PC, but they cut their R&D budget and team and I doubt 7nm will be chugging along any better than 10nm is right now.

>intbecile 6700k
kek'd

kek, cope samefagging autist

Just be patient?

Maybe if you live in Japan or best Korea

Go ask the mods to verify IPs you buttblasted shitel macaco.

lmaoo COPE

>best Korea
North Korea has AMD waifu merch?

>intel is going to skip 10nm!
>they'll instantly release 7nm and definitely not have yield issue
Actual cosmic levels of cope. The investment they've made into 10nm Trigate is substantial, and they have investors to answer to. Lies can be over looked so long as they continually see a profit and a good ROI on all major investments. Abandoning 10nm Trigate after spending literal BILLIONS of dollars and never returning to profitability is not something that they could just write off. Even for intel this is too much to try and sweep under the rug. Heads would roll for it.
Besides, process tech is iterative. Intel has no plans to abandon Trigate Fins at 7nm. Their 7nm node would be a direct evolution of 10nm. They're not going to be able to get a 7nm Trigate process ramped up to volume production when they're still floundering at 10nm.

I'm a burger so I guess I'll get an overweight colored hair girl instead?

Attached: ff.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

So this is what paranoid schizophrenia looks like. Amazing.

>implying north koreans even have computers

Not necessarily (not mine, just google search)

Attached: fj2kmre3jvq01.jpg (1920x1019, 281K)

Hey you said best Korea. And they do, if by "they" we are talking about the literal 1% of the richest and most powerful in the country.

Are u ok, retard?

store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/processormfg/

Zen2 energy efficiency is pretty far ahead anything Intel can manufacture at this point. That matters a lot for the server and enterprise segment.

you're not actually retarded, so stop posting steam survey

I wouldn't call Intel fanboys really sane either. Supporting Intel should be considered a mental disorder.

OHNONONONO

AMD is on 5nm in 2021. That isn't catching up, that's trailing behind.

Goddamn 5nm EUV FinFET which is already outperforming TSMC's initial projections by 10% or more for power reduction and clock uplift.
This is the new golden era.

Intel 10nm is probably the biggest node disaster in semiconductor history

There have been some pretty big flounders before. Big delays, even nodes that were held on to for a couple year or two longer than planned because it took too long to get yields up, and they needed the extra time to meet their target ROI.
Intel's 10nm however is like 6 years behind schedule, and their CEO has lied about it every step of the way. There has never been anything like this in industry history. Intel owns one of the biggest blunders in all of computing history.

5nm is already in risk production

Yes it is, but Zen3 parts are 7nm+ (EUV). AMD won't have a 5nm part until Zen4 in 2021.

If AMD sucks so hard, why have they gained so much marketshare?

How the FUCK will Intel compete with 5nm EUV?

More poor people in Europe and the United States due to immigration.
Asians have high autism rates, so that explains that vector.

jewish tricks

They won't.

Except Ryzen sells a lot better in first world countries, Intel sells better in India.

cope

technode.com/2018/12/20/taiwanese-chip-maker-tsmc-to-build-the-worlds-first-3nm-chip-factory/

Should using ryzen 3 be better for emulation? Or should I stick with Intel on that for now?

>According to local media reports, analyst Wang Zhao Li reckons that the powerful 3nm chip’s main applications will be in cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and 5G. Apple, Huawei, Google, and Nvidia would likely be the potential customers for TSMC’s new chip.
b-but amd

Intel should fire all their fab people and just move to Samsung for the short term.

>So it looks like we’ll finally see 10nm chips from Intel this year, while 7nm will have to wait until 2021. That’s a long time considering both AMD and Qualcomm have 7nm chips out right now.
EIGHT fucking years for 10nm. EIGHT! How much will 7nm will take then? What the FUCK do we do meanwhile Intelbros?

Attached: god-dammit.jpg (580x548, 21K)

Emulation in terms of vidja? Nah, Intel has the upper hand there.

They're too stubborn, the next years will be very hard for Intel when their fabs compete with TSMC and Samsung.

Do you think vidya emulators are gonna take time to optimize for amd, or are they just gonna stick with Intel for now?

Attached: 1531622658699.png (220x198, 23K)

>compete
They've already lost, TSMC and Samsung were funded by phoneshit that their nodes have accelerated far beyond all traditional projections.

Might as well move the desktops to Samsung since its an relatively irrelevant market for them but a market where they are mostly known for while keeping the datacenter/enterprise market inhouse.

>So it looks like we’ll finally see 10nm chips from intel this year

t. An increasingly nervous intel sales rep for the 8th year in a row

Yeah actually I can see Intel becoming fabless in less than maybe 10 years. It's pretty much over for them.

10nm+(14nm+++++++)

kek

More likely they'll be on TSMC's 6nm because it's supposed to be design compatible with 7nm so it's gonna be easier to reuse existing components.

Either way it's cool they're gonna catch up to 7nm but too bad AMD certainly won't be on 7nm anymore by then. They're seriously talking about catching up with Zen 2/3 at the time Zen 4 will be there already...

>Believing the nm meme
Keep on shilling AMD shill.

Why is that? Simply because over the past decade intel has been on top, and so emulator programmers never really bothered optimizing their stuff for anything but intel core series?

And if that's the case, if things flip and AMD becomes the dominant force for at least a little while, will we see a change where they improve their stuff for ryzen?

>nanometre size doesn't matter!!!

1 Indian rupee ₹ was deposited to your account for this post.

this is a good question, aren't new ryzens almost matching in per core performance now while having even more cores? I would think that you are actually right about emulators being optimized for intel

So this is the intel shill defence forces response to them still failing to get 10nm anywhere near what they advertised to shareholders? Jesus Christ Intel must really be in the shit.

i literally do it for free because it makes intel shills mad

I don't know jack shit about coding emus, but I have to imagine that these fan projects just stick with testing on intel, or at least have done so for many years. After all, if you were programming an emulator, would you even bother caring about running well on fucking phenom or bulldozer shit?

>muh more Megahertz processor from AMD
When will you idiots ever learn that what really determines a processors power it its real life testing not shit like this

Imagine being this level of retarded fanboy.
For a motherfucking processor manufacturer.

>it makes intel shills mad

dude what
amd has WORSE clocks than 9900k but still btfos it
what point are you trying to make here

>imagine shitposting on Jow Forums specifically to rile people up!!!
hownew.ru

You have no idea the amount of damage control going on over at Intel.

>dude what
>amd has WORSE clocks than 9900k but still btfos it
>what point are you trying to make here
yea typical AMD fanboy.

I was making a comparison to the Megahertz obsession of the days back with your nm obsession of today. You must be a zoomer who never lived in these times.

Once more the real life top down black box tests are important not you wanking over a technical detail you don't understand.

Attached: mjpd9loshok11.png (833x622, 906K)

this is some serious cope from a guy that forgets Intel insisted Netburst would for sure eventually hit 10Ghz

The absolute state of Intel, MOAR GIGAHURTZ

Attached: 1563205099135.png (1019x578, 1.07M)

this honestly.

Its great to see AMD competitive again, but AMD fancucks are acting like Intel is total shit now despite Intel ass raping AMD since 2004/05. Hell, Intel was forced to keep AMD alive in fear of being sued for running a monopoly.

Intel got caught dicking around and saving as much money as they can while AMD was pumping so much money into their new hardware that they faced going bankrupt. It was only a matter of time after over a decade of colossal failures that AMD would score a win.

But the real question is: How long will this victory last? We all know that Intel can pump more money into R&D than AMD can bring in as a whole. I'd give it 1 maybe 2 cpu gens before intel comes out with another 2600k-like cpu and AMD is forced back into their hole. Considering that Ryzen 3 is already tapped out and you cant any more performance out of the current chips. How much room does their architecture have?

As an Intel owner since the Athlon days, Congratz to AMD. But i fear your victory will only be short lived.

Honestly I am more worried about their legal department mass committing suicide. Once the shareholders had enough I expect at least one billion dollar lawsuit over this shit and the CEOs lies.

Intel can pump 6 gorillion shekels and their 10nm is still shit. Intel fabs are dead.

and the shill conveniently leaves out the antitrust lawsuits

>Everyone I don't like is a Intel fanboy
Can you idiotic AMD fanboys function in the real world?
I'm no Intel fanboy. The Intel corporation or any corporation is not my god or some shit.

And FYI a cancerous duopoly in the processor market is simply cancerous.

It really speaks that you don't see Intel fanboys however AMD fanboys are infamous.
Stop worshiping your corporation.

Classic AMD fanboy saved into the cringe folder.

Attached: nd5k87gm3b811.jpg (1500x1000, 617K)

Why the fuck would that matter to me as a consumer?