Search with Google

>search with Google
>page I need is within the first 3 results
>search with DDG
>page I need is the 20th result
I really want to break away from Google, but the competition is making it hard to.

Attached: DuckDuckGo-Hits-3M-Queries-as-PRISM-Scandal-Rages-On.png (728x374, 76K)

for me it's the opposite

google tends to censor the results I am looking for or fills the first page with ads or payed-for results

Startpage.com

This. Startpage gives you google results by proxy

I’m in the same boat, I usually can’t get what I’m looking for unless I use non google

>Look up anything loli
>Google brings nothing
>DDG gives me the good shit
Sometimes ATF or lolibooru change their domains, so I gotta search for it.

its half and half. google is full of AI garbage, censored results, epic "location based" results, etc. while ddg often gives you the generic universal result which you want. on the other hand google can figure out what you want more easily even if your search is really shitty.

duckduck use google db
but it also hide your request header and showing you much less and even more relevant adds..
google SEO is cancer

totally. it's not just duckduck it's bing, yahoo, etc. not a single competitor returns proper data most of the time.
guess all that spying did improve googles algorithms.

>one shot at life
>pedo

>roasties
YIKES

Stop searching for retro video game shit.

Stop searching for CP shit.

I had that problem when I started using ddg, but I eventually started getting more relevant results as I used it more. Think my queries changed over time to push what I really wanted closer to the top.

*flushes*

Attached: fuck your third world search engines.png (2070x876, 259K)

I hate the fact that you niggers never fucking learn but I hate Google even more, so here I go again.

STARTPAGE BLOWS DUCKDUCKDONT OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER

Use startpage, retard. DDG is "private" only in marketing.

Fuck that, use startpage.

Use startpage, retard.

>implying you absolutely must choose one search engine and stick to it till death.
Everyone uses Google when they really need some heavy lifting for searches. Don't be a disingenuous nigger and pretend that you use date filtering in more than five out of every hundred searches you make.

Sure it's dumb that they don't have that level of filtering, but that doesn't mean you throw out the baby with the bathwater, you stupid faggot.

Weak mind faggot

>everyone who dont have mental illness is a rostie
wew

Speaking of Startpage
1. Why is it so fucking slow
2. Is there a way to download images "anonymously" without le serveimage filenames or digging through 20 links for the actual image

Attached: serveimage(11).jpg (794x596, 100K)

It has recently changed for me.

Before, I could type a name of a conservative news site and it would be 7 or 8 places down with a bunch of fact checker sites above it talking about it being bullshit. DDG would list it first where it should be.

Just tried it again and now those sites are listed 1st on google.

Google still tends to show more adds and obviosuly promoted results.

I'm really liking DDG now the more I use it.

Also am dumb phoneposter so changing filenames gets to be annoying

>I NEED MUH CONSERVATIVE NEWS SITES TO TELL ME THAT NOTHING IS EVER MY FAULT AND ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE BECAUSE OF DA LIBS/JOOZ
No you wouldn't have mentioned conservative if you weren't a dumb Jow Forumsshit trying to virtue signal

Attached: jjRWqRa_d.jpg (640x427, 29K)

>Looking for shit to fit your narrative

Dilate harder

stop searching for yourself in others

>search happy white family into Google
>white women with black men and goblino children
>same results for ddg

Gelbooru has all that content and more
Gelbooru is always #1 result when you search gelbooru on any browser
Get fucked noob

imagine getting this triggered just because someone googles for a site and wants it to be the top result.

Google won't show you anything unless it fits the liberal agenda
I'm surprised Jow Forums isn't blocked from Google search results
I'm surprised it doesn't recommend readit instead
You should go back there btw
This is a freedom of speech website
Not a liberal communist drone site for brainlettes like yourself

Attached: 1529608100681m-1.jpg (1024x911, 205K)

Agreed. Google is useful for finding local businesses. But honestly if its not in the first 3 to 5 results, google is useless. DDG is actually better at giving diverse results instead of the same shit over and over again

Another thing DDG is better at due to its simplicity is medical jargon. I work in the medical field. Sometimes i want to give something a quick google instead of having to open a reference book or use my institutions log in for actual journals. Nothing I would consider complicated, just basic college freshman level stuff. But fucking google. God i fucking hate google. Look up any medical jargon and you get a bunch of normie pages that recommend vitamins and shit. Even if I type in my google search in the proper phrasing to bring actual useful results for my knowledge level, google will force partially related results to the top because it assumes I’m a dumb patient who needs to know what All Natural Herbs dot com or some shit says about it. And I know my search was well worded because DDG will give me exactly what I was looking for. The google algorithm is too heavy handed and literally forces worst results because dumb ass patients picked the bad results and machine learning kept compounding the mistake

>Google is botnet
>Bing is botnet
>Yahoo is shit and botnet
>Yandex is smirnoff botnet
>DDG is autistic botnet
>Startpage is laggy, dont have all the Google functionalities and have the problem of being Google-based
>Qwant is croissant Bing
>searX has shitty interface and little to none functionalities

Attached: KA5GaEv_d.jpg (424x400, 10K)

>searches for anti vaccine news stories
>Russian funded site provides results that would harm western countries

Makes sense.

I like yahoo finance

i use both DDG and google and i don't really feel a difference

It's working well for me. It's actually hard to tell a difference. I type in a newsite and libtard sites still fill the page.

>he's still falling the russia meme

>he's still falling for the Google spies on you meme

good goy why would a data and advertising mega corporation want to look at your data

Attached: google.png (720x1280, 423K)

Those results are based on your profile. You're obviously a nigger.

No they're not lol. Same results everywhere and they refuse to change them. Go ahead. Type in it man. Here's what I got myself.
Don't be too quick to defend a megacorporation nigger.

Attached: firefox_2019-07-18_22-13-28.png (1347x864, 1.3M)

DDG is a joke, it's uses much less competent algorithms than search engines of the 90s.

The only reason why DDG is still relevant it's because their CEO knows how to market this piece of shit as a "pro-privacy" search engine by paying journalists, youtubers, influencers and even Jow Forums paid shills to talk about his shitty product everywhere everyday

Good thing DuckduckGo doesn't... Oh wait!

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-212919.png (1404x2048, 2.75M)

Yeah it borrows from google, but google is still the cuck locus

I find it funny you don't seem to mind they do that.

Flushes you back to where you came from:

nobody cares tranny

>look mom! I said the reddit word!

Attached: 879754167_preview_2563ac0a158aa4496be6f1112c8c7279.jpg (900x506, 47K)

>reddit image
cringe

>Overwatch is now reddit
Retard

what if you're looking for scientific peer reviewed papers on race and IQ ?

Conservative websites worship the Jew tho

>You mean you WANT google to already know better than yourself what you are looking for by keeping a file on you because out of the entire internet 20 results are too much for your lazy index finger to scroll through?

DDG has legitimately better results for me than StartPage, and even when it doesn't there's the !s bang

Attached: works.png (200x193, 34K)

>laugh at a 1488 on a nickname
>colleague doesnt understand, searches for it, finds nothing but the year and really random results
>try searching for it in my computer
>all results are nazi shit

Google is weird.

Attached: 1557516849027.jpg (790x852, 111K)

t. google shill

why not just use google? you can call me a pleb or whatever but why should i really care about keeping what i do private? i jsut find it hard to give a shit if google knows everything about me. they do a better job and make my life easier.

I am not the one who's shilling here for a company, it's you

You're full of shit, I swapped to DDG last year and have had zero problems with it.

In-fact the only reason I still use google at all is due to the image upload feature with image search.

Ask google:
>Amazon
>Quora
>Youtube
>Other big site

Ask DDG:
>Dedicated site for subject, just like the old days.
Seriously, does anyone remember searching for shit back in the day? I remember just typing in a URL hoping I land on what I was looking for.
>html.com
>nakedwomen.com
I was only like 9, but that shit worked, most of the time. So you have to do some work, it's not instant. Oh well, it's better than having your privacy ripped away from you.

Ecosia doesn't have this problem.

I get the same results and I'm 100% european.

Wow.

>This is a freedom of speech website
No, this website has rules. Political posts belong in Jow Forums. Please follow the rules and stop trying to derail threads with your virtue signaling about >muh liberal agenda

Just use Searx and you'll get the best stuff from all engines plus great for finding torrents!

>This is a freedom of speech website
Lmao. No, it isn't. The closest thing you have are nanochan, then 8ch. Unless you want to go to Slavic image boards.

that's funny
I can't find squat with google, yet I have noticed a difference between say google.de and google.ch
The Geman google is more physics based

I guess I try startpage then.

You do know many promintent political conservatives shill the hardest for Israel? Sheldon Adelson and all his bootlickers
>this is a freedom of speech website
Lol oh boy we got a real retard here