Why is there epidemic of trannies in technology?

Why is there epidemic of trannies in technology?

Attached: 2019-07-18-172610_303x415_scrot.png (303x415, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-07/aru-sft071619.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what job could they possibly be good at other than sitting in an office chair and typing on a keyboard?

everything in that picture is wrong.

I WISH TRANNIES WOULD STAY AWAY FROM JAPAN AND ANIME

Attached: ff.jpg (4420x3980, 1014K)

Maybe they have a propensity for technology and bussy

Trannies are a symptom of anime.

is there a sweeter combination?

Ranma

because technology is somehow unknown and unoccupied with other trannies field. Also technology probably IS what turned them into trannies.

No. It would give us more pedo bros than trannies. Also people who actually care about their nations composition. Trannies are mentally ill

Attached: ff.jpg (662x1041, 216K)

Lonely and mentally challenged people have figured out how to get endlessy attention

pedos are also mentally ill.

It's called visibility

Liking anime is a mental illness fyi

both should be fucking killed

>studio ghibli
>aesthetic
No wonder

>california
Every time.

>pedos
>bros

>transwomen aren't allowed to have jobs and interests in specific subjects because it hurts my incel feelings.
Even the NEET fags are above you guys, think about that for a momment. You niggers became the ponyfags and tumblr sjw who cry on the internet about anything that triggers you on the circlejerk website.

let's dilate together, user

Idk, who cares

>S-STOP LIKING WHAT I LIKE

this.
besides Sweden, I don't think there is a more cucked place to call home.

Wrong.

Also wrong

Very wrong.

Wrong

Always funny seeing people against tranny delusion follow the same lies and illness from the same dirty hole.

Dilate my newfriends

Attached: ff.png (630x265, 52K)

those abominations hurt my eyes

never encountered a tranny tbqh. maybe it's only an issue in states or something.

Dilate

I wouldn't care, but it's a problem because these people ALWAYS feel the need to tell you that they are Trans, just keep it to yourself, nobody gives a shit about your identity epidemic.

Trannies are really common everywhere.
FTM freemartin in utero transgenders.
MTF castrated boys.
Donald Trump is a woman.
Michelle Obama is a man with a penis.
Skulls and bones determine gender not genitalia.

>pedo is a nationalist
Pottery
Are you also a russian?

>epidemic
wait, is there anything wrong with being trans?

shitty ghibli movies

This image supports my agenda but I see the name (((Hirschman))) and I don't like it.

Im Am*rican

>using nationalist as an insult

Absolutely disgusting.

It was done in coordination with a based Asian so its okay. Jews fear the Samurai.

Attached: ff.png (393x564, 408K)

there is difference between reacting to something and jacking off on it daily, even trying to bring it into lgbt community because >muh we're normal
cope, childloving faggot

Good for you. I haven't seen one yet but my dad did and it's trying to scam his workplace with the discrimination card. They're spreading even to conservative areas so you'll see them eventually.

Attached: 1010299292293773.jpg (1024x777, 72K)

>STOP LIKING CUTE THINGS

no. Your sick abrahamic rejection of nature and beauty will die along with your sick religion and its filth you have internalized. Feminazi

I have what? 3 or 4 transgender friends. They're cool, sometimes we play vidya together and talk about some stuff.
Why exactly the obsession for trannies that this site got?

Because theyre fucking annoying freaks. Kind of like overtly flamboyant gays

Go watch gdq

>I have what? 3 or 4 transgender friends.
faggot.

Kiki is a lovely girl and shouldn't be associated with this

Technology has always attracted weird people, namely because such people have a hard time interacting normally with other humans, yet they need an activity to entertain themselves, one that doesn’t involve much human interaction.

You have the same situation in hobbies like video games and anime, just look at the speedrunning community.

you don't like cute things, you sexually objectify them and have a boner for children. That's the definition of pedo. A person who wants to fuck children. kys pedo scum

your bait and your attempt to shift topic in a different direction are pathetic

Autism
t. autist tranny

Probably because even though a lot are cool, if some bullshit drama happens in the FOSS world it's started by trannies 99% of the time

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-07/aru-sft071619.php

Really makes you think

Attached: 7ba8ece4e8318d63b0fa9cbebde1555aad0c547266dabbaa05678469b2ca2c1b.jpg (680x504, 68K)

>youre a pedo

How did you deduce that one sherlock? Me and likely a quarter of the male population. People like me are just above the disgusting modernist feminist shame tactics and brainwashing put on people like you so we dont have to shut our mind down to "wrongthink". Youre beyond hope.

Attached: ff.jpg (640x640, 116K)

There are no girl in tech. To cope with the sexual loneliness, these depressed losers become trans. Hoping that they'll get sex.

>Hint : they still won't.

You won’t in the states either, or rather you won’t realize it, as it’s hard to distinguish between Americans of different genders.

>pedo is also transphobic
Modern right is a fucking joke

Attached: 4db.jpg (640x723, 98K)

>#WWI
lol wut

>anti pedo is a feminist tranny cuck that needs to dilate

Who couldve ever foreseen this one?

Attached: ff_49.jpg (3370x290, 200K)

>muh secret intellectual club
>muh conspiracy
mental illness approved. I'm applauding, you played yourself

>everyone who disagrees with me is transgender!
When will you retards realize that 0.3% of the population couldn't be making all those anti-nazipedo posts?

You ever fucked a trap? Shit is amazing. They aim to please and you can't get them pregnant, and they're subby as fuck. Ass is also tighter than a woman's pussy. It's amazing. You can jsut use them as a cum dumpster all day.

>say you don't like trannies
>say you don't like pedos as well
>get called a feminist tranny cuck
mental illness approved [2]

>likely a quarter
likely THREE quarters

>fucking man in the ass is amazing
you are faggot

Are you really this braindead? Its evolving social "norms" and shaming due to increased female control and internalized cultural christianity.

Maybe dont say words like "transphobic" if you dont want people to think you're a tranny. I dont care if youre a tranny or a tranny defender.

Trannies need help like schizophrenics do not a bunch of white knight modernist shitbags enforcing their delusions.

Attached: vector.png (286x286, 75K)

I'm being conservative for all of the numerous feminist cuckolds in this thread. At least a quarter.

>post against pedos
>muh right wing
>defend trannies

Wow I wonder where I got the idea

I actually did on a business trip to San Francisco.
Met this cute litte femboy at a bar and brought him back to my hotel room. I never did that before and was skeptical. Turns out, for good reason. The smell of shit was constantly in the air while I was fucking him and I couldn't even finish. Never again since then. My experimentation with my sexuality was not worth it and I felt extraordinarily guilty afterwards. Had to take 4 xanax just to fall asleep.

>Trannies need help like schizophrenics do not a bunch of white knight modernist shitbags enforcing their delusions.
Natiopedo transphobe schizo
The plot thickens

Attached: 1557831312111.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

Threadly reminder that literally every anime avatarfag is precisely like pic related, no exceptions.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x594, 364K)

>saying Schizos need help means youre a schizo

Attached: ff.jpg (1280x852, 143K)

Average American

that girl seems young?

my wife you mean

el goblino...

if you look carefully it's mostly g*rmans

>reacting strongly
disgust and confusion is a reaction

This

Seething numale incel weebs
Oh no no no no

Look up what the measurement method is. I'll give you a hint. Disgust doesnt fit.

Disgust is a cope, seeing a naked non-deformed, non-old, non-ill, non-obese human does not warrant it.
It could be shock, but if it doesn't pass quickly, it's cope for something, with high risk of it being attraction.

>lul fuck anime
>is on Jow Forums

Attached: ff.jpg (960x540, 58K)

Yikes
Look up misattribution of arousal

Exposure to internet = exposure to toxic brainwashing cults and technology.

>By vomiting you're giving the poison exactly what it wants!

/thread

I dont know what to tell you. Go read it or continue coping.

All throughout time it has existed, and so it will continue as long as men exist. Regardless of what your modern feminist sensibilities state.

>n-n-no dude they were disgusted seeing a kids body!

This level of cope is unreal. Even if you say youre not a "pedo" at all and have no attraction to young girls who the fuck is "disgusted" by a naked kid

Attached: ff9.jpg (958x636, 122K)

This is 4channel sweaty

Attached: fnj4m2zkt7s11.jpg (960x720, 74K)

Youre right I forgot.

This fucking site is dead

Attached: ff.png (624x794, 792K)

Because there's already a correlation between introversion, higher education and higher mental ability in trans people, this naturally leads to them being more prevalent in STEM fields.

The disgust and confusion is obviously cultural, you fucking moron. If we were all cavemen walking around naked all day no one would give a shit. But yeah if you drop into Walmart and there's a fucking naked person there (child or not) you're going to react (likely not with sexual arousal)