Is Wish.com legit? Is it all a scam? What have you bought from there?

Is Wish.com legit? Is it all a scam? What have you bought from there?

Attached: D_xMCC1WkAAInaw.jpg (648x680, 66K)

80% scam.

If you don't mind waiting for months and months for a package that isn't what you ordered, then I guess it's legit, or as close to it as it's going to get.

What's the difference between wish and AliExpress ? Except from the fact that it would scare less soccer moms to use.

wikipedia says it's a hotbed for counterfeits

It's almost all a scam, don't bother.

Wish sells even shittier stuff

Pfff, you wish. Most of them don't even bother with the courtesy of sending you the box of the product you think you bought with weighs in, they just send you anything.

>what do you mean by anything?
Buy a phone charger and get a spiderman sock.

It's real and you'll get what you buy, but usually it's mega cheap chink shit. All the clothes are asian sized, usually thin cheap material. But there's a lot of decent shit you can get on there. Basically, if you wouldn't buy it from Aliexpress, don't buy it from wish.

>tfw the lakers are sponsored by wish
what a fucking joke

I've got everything I ordered, from computer parts to sex toys. But I've looked up and chosen legit looking listings with prices that look 'real'. A 2TB USB drive for $2 probably isn't.

wish is designed for zoomers

Wish gives less information and won't refund you if the product isn't what it claims.

Link good counterfeit tech from it

>requires account to even view the site or any items
Shit site

Wish is AliExpress with everything costing more and with almost every review being fake.

My understanding that while wish.com itself is not a scam the majority of people that sell on the site are themselves scammers. So wish relieves themselves of any liability because they are not technically the one that sold you the product.

same with aliexpress but aliexpress still holds sellers acountable

not even going to visit the website. I am pretty sure it would give me brain cancer if I did

So is like G2A?

>check the founder of Wish bio
>checked out

You actually get what you paid for on AliExpress

With AliExpress you get the item you purchased.

With Wish you get a picture of the item or the bag the item comes in.

>their face when
Reddit please