/csg/ - Chinese Shopping General

Emergency thread.

There's hasn't been't a thread for over 6 hours.

RegularOP may as well be dead.

No news.

Picture semi-related.

Attached: 1561440875943.jpg (850x888, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/71897994/#71897994
aliexpress.com/item/32833213044.html?storeId=301635&spm=a2g0w.12010609.8148356.31.52edb930OR7NGD
aliexpress.com/item/BZPOVB-New-half-face-Joker-3d-t-shirt-funny-character-joker-Brand-clothing-design-3d-t/1000007730073.html
wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Chink_shit_general
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think /csg/ is dead.

That's fine too.

It sure would be interesting year if I bought that school uniform.

Attached: 1551772559206.png (729x296, 303K)

anyone got the link to the old thread?

spoonfeed me a dac/amplifier under 50

Attached: 1553278231282.jpg (324x240, 13K)

Buy condoms from chinks y/n?

Not for sex obviously, but for some toys. Are the size descriptions accurate?

It is user.
We cannot have a general to rip off the chinese.
Press F for respects

>Mierda china general

Any good chink mics it should I just stick to Shure

Is it just me or has there been less and less posts on Jow Forums recently.
Some threads last multiple days now.
Is Jow Forums dying anons?

>one of the worst threads on Jow Forums becomes the only safespace from the new trigger happy moderation

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/71897994/#71897994

Amplifier for headphones or speakers? For the latter, I have a SMSL SA 36A. No idea how that compares to others these days, but it's a start.

>the new trigger happy moderation
explan. There's been a naked nigger slut on the board all day.

The last csg was deleted for off topic

i just got this dress from taobao, does it look good on me ?

Attached: 4E8EA95A-01DE-474E-9AC6-868A29B95C46.jpg (2868x1947, 718K)

>中国糞の全般

nope

Looking for Japanese CRT TV's

Attached: mazk3.jpg (367x389, 198K)

Can't see shit, take a better pic and post tits

Something just arrived
What could it be?

Attached: IMG_20190718_130940.jpg (4032x3024, 3.17M)

A package.

It's my wife chino

Shit I forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190718_131258.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

I got this Shantae reproduction cart. It's rattlier than real Game Boy carts and it weighs 0.15oz less, but it works.

Attached: IMG_0145.jpg (3648x2736, 2.31M)

dragon dildo

Is there supposed to be this much empty space inside?

Attached: IMG_0146.jpg (3648x2736, 2.39M)

The photos my phone takes are apparently too large for Jow Forums and I'm too lazy to compress just for csg but I promise my wife Chino looks very cute when fully assembled

>post tits
wut tits, lol

Attached: 9EB20E72-3ADC-4056-87CD-C9C8A570795D.jpg (1242x1517, 223K)

how much this shit run ya?
I kinda want some cute figurines for on my desk

Anyone?

what type of mic? the bm800 is very solid and very popular
check some reviews/soundclips of it on youtube
it's amazing bang for buck

a low IQ chink sent me the wrong size

will ali side with me and give me a full refund (product+shipping)? i opened a dispute asking for the whole sum without returning the good

>chinese shopping general

Wait for the next sale or two.

Probably not the right place to look. eBay would be better than any chinese site, but even better would be a local japanese site, or even physical store. Like the kind of electronics stalls found in akihabara.

Modern electronics is much more compact than it was a few decades ago, especially in terms of flash memory / eeprom.

probably, I assume you mean alibaba ?

FUCK YANWEN

Which 360° version should I buy? There are 3 form factor, not sure if they change anything. Other alternative I should consider?

aliexpress.com/item/32833213044.html?storeId=301635&spm=a2g0w.12010609.8148356.31.52edb930OR7NGD

Attached: product-image-932812887_1200x1200[1].jpg (800x800, 78K)

Headphones (HD 559) and IEMs (T2s). I think that a DAC/amp is technically not necessary for both but I still want one :)

yes
aliexpress
i checked S they sent me L. i took pics and attached on my dispute

post feet

>OOPS!
>please slide to verify
but I cant

show belly and then go to bed

why

>go to bed
but it’s only 9pm ..

Ya, it looks good. You should grow tits by the way

dear sir
thank you for solving horrific racism problem
you are dearest friend and white knight hero for our people

Adding cheap chink shit to your signal path when it's totally unnecessary. You would be lucky if it didn't result in a loss in quality depending on your current source, especially for the IEMs.

i am

slowly but surely..

Nice, keep at it

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE YANWEN I PAID FOR EPACKET

Attached: images-2.jpg (233x217, 9K)

shut up insect

motherfucker

Attached: 2855597_5_o.jpg (464x660, 68K)

You're better off spending that 50 for a dedicated amp rather than a shitty combo unit.
For 50 you're still probably going to get noisy garbage.

hi regularop here

I’ve been traveling today so I didn’t have time to write the news

please dear friend give 5 star, posting from mobile now but I’ll try to make noose later

by the way, hello from montreal fa/g/s

Attached: 6DD0411A-1A7B-4783-96E6-76D6027C3A1A.jpg (4032x3024, 2.69M)

Is that a Chinese massage parlor?

>regular op in vacation in a chinese province
Nice

anyone bought those stainless steel reusable pods? im gonna pick one up and see how it goes

FAGGOT LMAO

>reusable pods
pods for what?

oops
reusable pods for coffee such as nespresso and dolce gusto

._.

im straight, not a faggot ..

reeeeee where is my LVDS cable, my monitor has been in pieces for ever.
Local postal tracking says it's still in China. Paid for China post too. Starting to think I have been Yanwen'd.

Attached: Untitled.png (931x229, 25K)

A wad of shitty chink duct tape that leaves sticky residue on everything

nice city, have fun :)

Anywhere to get cheap airsoft guns?

Hello dears, I bought this chink LED star a while back, but it's got retarded solder-blob contacts and keeps flickering (bigclive did a review, basically it's a good design in theory but shitty execution). So I'm after a new LED star/ring to go in an "oyster" type luminaire, preferably dimmable and with minimal chink factor. Any ideas? Thank you for understand, frend.

Attached: twinkle-twinkle-chinky-star.jpg (4608x3456, 1.37M)

aliexpress.com/item/BZPOVB-New-half-face-Joker-3d-t-shirt-funny-character-joker-Brand-clothing-design-3d-t/1000007730073.html

You know you want to

i use a takstar sgc 598 in a professional environment, so if its the style youre going for then go for it.

flickering might be one of the leds starting to go bust, you can get 100pcs of those leds for $1 and replace the bad one (check each one with a multimeter on diode check). if it just the contact points between the strips and the base (maybe with heat it moves a bit) just add more solder to it

No idea what your purpose is, but there used to be some decent deals. Just don't get a USB or heavily preamped mic, since the electronics is usually the first thing they skimp on.

No it's the shitty board-to-board connection - basically just a friction fit between the solder blobs on the centre PCB and the plastic case. It's usually fixed temporarily by reseating it, but multiple strips have had this problem and it seems impossible to get it to work reliably. I added more solder to the main PCB when I got it, but I guess I can try opening it up again. *sighs in brittle plastic clips*

How are chinese audio interfaces? Anything good?

Looking for chink earpro
Any suggestions?

Is using another account and credit card the only way to abuse the new user coupon?

How do I keep the chink botnet from spying on me? Do I use shelter or xprivacylua?

can you save your game progress?
from the image i would guess you cant

Sorry American friend, a mass majority of countries actually have a problem with sending firearms through the mail, so you don't have much choice.

TL;DR, they're pointless unless you literally don't care about quality.
The model of business for most factories is producing functional items (usually copied from existing designs) and cutting as many corners as possible to make them cheap. I though this was common sense but more and more people come here asking for niche, quality items at massive discounts as if AliExpress is just a magic portal.
When a Chinese factory makes an audio interface, they don't give a fuck about anything but its baseline function; if it powers up and can record something from the inputs, it's going on sale. It could have a hard cutoff at 100hz or a headphone out that's just bridged to "line" and they wouldn't give a shit or even know, because that's not the point.

>2019
>needing a battery to save data
Why are you posting on a technology board?

Sandboxie

are the kingspec m2 2242 ssds safe to use ? I want to get a ~500gb second ssd for my t470 and use it mainly for storage, maybe dual boot.

Get Netac, Kingdian, Maxsun or Teclast instead

Have you considered soldering your own plug solution to it?

flat chests are best anyway

Too hard i guess

Thanks will look into them, the kingspec had a lot of orders tho

TIN T2s arrived. Using them with knock off comply tips and without bass mod.
Personally I wouldn't recommended these to anyone not already familiar enough with headphones to know exactly what to expect. For the price they're detailed and clear across the board except low bass, which is actually quite poor by comparison, but like everyone says, they are flat as can be. As someone whose never liked IEMs, I'm impressed by the clarity and potential for analytical listening considering the size and price, but frankly they're pretty boring and certain mixes just become repulsive. Will experiment with bass mod and EQ later.

Can you buy bulk hormones from China?

Preferably something that is tasteless in food.

>Preferably something that is tasteless in food.
why, i have similar reasons for purchasing. mind telling me what you're going to be doing?

Attached: 68214930.png (283x283, 85K)

I have a roommate who would really function better as a cute girl.

why thank you fellow anonymous

Attached: 1416006268394.png (959x538, 272K)

Bought my first vibrator from Aliexpress ^__^ What should I expect from it?

pc hardware threads aren't fun any more when everything is good enough and the threads are full of mentally ill boomer Jow Forums shills who repeat the same mental gymnastics over and over

Yeah I considered it. It would mean either surface-soldering wires (cringe) or finding a two-pin connector at the right pitch which would also be surface-mounted and hence prone to mechanical failure. So yes, possible, but not ideal. I wanted to see if there was a cheap replacement first.

What's a good flashlight for a hiking newbie? Preferably ip rated and with 18650 battery, max 30€

Recommend some bondage gear that doesn't give me or my gf wrist cancer. Are the ropes on aliexpress decent?

anal prolapse

>chinese shopping
you fucking what

holy shit

holy kek

since there haven't been that many posts, I guess there is still reason to make news (yeah yeah, I'm sorry my sleeping schedule is all kinds of fucked I'm sorry)

READ THE FUCKING WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Chink_shit_general even if its outdated its still a good source of information

literal who site still better than Wish
hax0rman, origin
tranny gets chinked
child labor is going too far in chinaland
bong impatient after 2 weeks, what will happen after 2 months
Walter White, origins
obligatory YANWENED post
user has trust issues
waterproof af
botnet array
customs stamps are very good and arrive fast in Hitlerland
weebpad fucked right in the middle
/vg/ crossboard trash gets ousted
oriental finger prosthethics arrive, user doesn't know how to use them with his succulent chinese meal
thouroghly sorted
lockpick newbie doesn't even have the pins
user shows his impressive sd collection
redpills, steroids and anons turning their roomates into girls(male)

link to previous thread