What browser does Jow Forums recommend / use?

What browser does Jow Forums recommend / use?
>firefox - shit and made by cuck mozilla
>chromium - google botnet
>chrome - even bigger botnet
>qutebrowser - no u2f support and lacks basic features
>icecat - just rebranded firefox with shitty librejs addon

Attached: firefox.png (1200x1200, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Internet explorer

curl

Why the fuck do you care about who made the software of it's good.
Just use Firefox or icecat and stop create this shit thread everytime.

Just wget every webpage you need to visit

>Why the fuck do you care about who made the software of it's good.
this redpill is too redpill for Jow Forums

>firefox - shit
Nah, you're just a retard.

>and made by cuck mozilla
Who?

Firefox with custom user.js so it makes no unsolicited connections + privacy configurations. Or make your own browser.

opera

You can only use Firefox or (Ungoogled) Chromium. There is basically nothing else. Crazy how nobody can make a decent browser that isn't just a fork or based on the engines of FF and Chrome.

chromium isnt any more botnet than firefox. you can turn the google shit off and block the remaining callbacks in your hosts file.

i don't use the internet

Firefox

Suckless Surf

>site updates and looks like shit and runs like ass
>turns out it affects chrome users first
everyday chrome is becoming a pain in the ass, i feel i should just switch to FF or something equivalent

w3m + mpv

Well user, since you're here on Jow Forums, you must have supreme coding skills. Get to it.

tor browser

Icecat.

Brave. I really liked Vivaldi and the customization but it was a constant bugfest. Brave runs great and supposedly Vivaldi was a botnet. Haven't seen anything of that sort about Brave...yet.

Attached: brave_browser-100732965-large.jpg (700x500, 56K)

>Haven't seen anything botnet about Brave...yet.
>Doesn't know it calls home to report all of your browsing activity
It's Chrome, only it sends the info to someone other than the NSA & Google.

>other than the NSA & Google.
kek

Then idk what do other than go full autist vpn arch linux. There is no hope.

Attached: 1561514949902.jpg (502x538, 60K)

let me stop you right there

Attached: botnet.png (770x578, 287K)

palemoon
stable and secure

Attached: siteheader.jpg (800x200, 30K)

I recommend Google chrome! It's based *claps* AND redpilled! *claps*

Unironicly lolifox

Attached: lolifox_Snap09.png (585x386, 32K)

This isn't 1990
NSA is not conspiracy anymore
It is very real and the headquarters have been located
Even Google will give you results for this

I'd like a not Firefox and Chromium recommendation which actually solves my major problem with all other browsers: No Ublock Origin. It's like .. I try Falkon, it's free, it's for KDE, it looks fine until you visit a few websites and realize that the web is totally fucked up with "cookie warnings" and advertisements and facebook bottons and all kinds of bullshit.

Quite frankly.. if a browser doesn't have similar filtering abilities to what ublock origin provides for firefox and chromium it's basically trash.

That's not what I was laughing about

I am a "Jow Forumstard" but I still think that Firefox is the best one can get (when it comes to a modern browser capable of handling any site). Even if Mozilla's "culture" is shit, the software is not bad.

Chrome always gave problems to me, I do not like how it feels and renders sites. And the fact that all normies and npcs seem to default to it puts me even farther away. It simply stinks.

cringe

have sex

Seamonkey

pale moon and librewolf

Netscape

I've been swapping between Waterfox and Brave. I think Waterfox wins overall, despite the raw performance gap. Chrome-based browsers are simply too limited.

Attached: Y37YM48.jpg.gif (245x213, 968K)

why does no one mention opera
what's wrong with it

How are those archives there bud?

i just use Firefox, its the most versatile one and opensauce too. i dont care who makes it. it could be made by a gay muslim furry nigger, as long as it works and i can fiddle around in about:config it's fine

this is not an argument

I died over half a decade ago

Opera. Faster than anything else (only bested by Safari), compatible with chromium extensions in addition to it's own opera store and not pozzed by extreme far-left SJWs.

Attached: opera Tan.jpg (1024x768, 557K)

*It

>palememe
>stable
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good luck running a modern site like twatter or youtube without bugs and then being forced to beg the degenerate furfag that develops it to fix it between sessions of fapping to puppy bestiality.

Are you fine supporting Soros and his antifa spending? If so then firefox is actually pretty good

>firefox - shit and made by cuck mozilla
doesn't fucking matter. it's free. every aspect of it is user configurable, and it actually obeys one's configuration. only retarded brainlets boycott free software because of some personal vendetta.

>>chromium - google botnet
yes.

>>chrome - even bigger botnet
yes.

>>qutebrowser - no u2f support and lacks basic features
meh.

>>icecat - just rebranded firefox with shitty librejs addon
it has a lot more changed than that, but that librejs addon is definitely trash.

just use vivaldi. if you don't trust those icelandic faggots, i don't know who you're gonna trust.

firefox + github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/

also proper extensions

Attached: 1563417385138.jpg (853x1280, 197K)

brave is for the most gullible faggots on earth. not only is it a glowinthedark alphabet soup niggerbrowser, but it literally comes with its own ad-network baked right in, and it promotes its retarded cryptocurrency which is essentially just coupons for advertising partners. brave is no better than the chink version of chrOpera (it's utter shit).

>extreme far-left SJWs.
a vegan finding out that there is honey in the bread of their sandwich has this same screeching response

these are products
you are a consumer
there's no clout you are capable of exerting
find a new hobby

I usually have two browsers.

One with all the required extensions to browse securely and effeciently. Another stripped down one for fast searching.

Usually I went with Firefox as first and opera as second but now ive succumbed to Chrome because Firefox has become bloatware.

Vote with your wallet you stupid fucking cuck.

>justifying spyware that literally sends your browsing data to the far-left CIA/NSA glowies because "it just werks XDD"
Woooooow.

>text
I'm surprised you can read and write if you think like that.

I use waterfox, basically the old Firefox with security updates.

> believing chromium skin doesn't phone home along with phoning to chinks

Attached: 1563527391895.jpg (720x715, 96K)

Did your mother ever called you really dumb?

Iridium with uMatrix and uBlock. The most modern Chromium without Google spyware. Having no issues.

Unfortunately iridium doesn't work with widevine on lignux (no netflix, no hulu etc...) unless you recompile it yourself with a flag enabled. This is literally the only reason I use vivaldi instead. Still, both are far better choices than vanilla chromium, opera, and brave.

K-Meleon, unironically

it uses Goanna engine

if you're fine with Firefox, then just switch to Waterfox

it's not 100% free of botnet, but really just Firefox with all the bloat removed and support for legacy add-ons (although Alex has an alpha version of one based on FF 68)

going forward, Waterfox has two choices

one locked in that will always support legacy add-ons and get downported updates from FF

and one in line with Quantum Firefox

>a new challenger appears

Attached: 800px-Lynx-wikipedia.png (800x581, 143K)

Ungoogled Chromium

retard kys

took 12 posts, jesus christ this board is shit

You must go back

So I just started using brave and I'm using the torrent part of it, how the fuck do you download lots of files in a torrent at once?

All I can seem to do is download each file within the torrent individually via the download arrow icon.

>lynx
>challenger
Any other browser is a challenger to it, and so far, it's not looking good for their attempts.

Yes, antifa is based.

in piss and fat

Firefox
stop being an incel and just disable all the Mozilla bullshit

not as shit as suckless surf

Firefox has better font rendering, better customization options and much more shit that can be disabled or tweaked. It can also handle scrolling on heavy websites (like youtube) better than chromium based nonsense. It's a shame like 70% of browsers out there are chrome clones that don't fix those issues.

>infected with malware for years
>setting off anti-virus
>developers blame the anti-virus and tell users it's okay and just whitelist it
nice sarcasm user

>rekt extensions
>ad "experiments"
>crashes constantly since quantum
nice try satan

>brave is bad
>you glow in the dark
nice try cia
brave is based

Idk, this is the most retarded aspect of Brave. Their inbuilt torrent client is shit and they seem so sure of it they didn't bother putting in support for opening up others automatically. I've just been saving the .torrent to desktop then manually opening qbittorrent.

Pale moon devs are based

Attached: MoonchildPalemoon.jpg (429x577, 43K)

You aren't fooling us Moonchild.

Not using any browser is the ultimate redpill. Stop using browsers. Browser paves the way for botnet.

google shill

/thread

Lawlietfox
>sourceforge.net/projects/lawlietfox/

It's an ad and telemetry-driven shitfest that claims to pay the user in shitcoin coupons but doesn't even do that correctly. Yeah you're a fucking moron. Learn to read.

kys pedo scum

Use Firefox ( or any modern derivative kept up to date like IceCat ) you damn pansies and have more interest in internet privacy than hurrdurr being told you owned the libs because you sucked off some corporation .

Firefox ( including autistic forks that depend upon it's core development) is the best option and the only major browser that is developed by a non profit foundation and actually interested in an open ideology internet, that respects privacy.

You don't have to use their ads. It's off by default.

he's a furry. that automatically invalidates every point & effort he makes.
>the only good furry is a dead furry

>rekt extensions
Extensions that didn't make the jump are not worth.

>ad "experiments"
user.js

>crashes constantly since quantum
Sounds like a (You) problem. If you configure Firefox and have a proper user.js set up, that shit just doesn't happen.

oh look another G**GLE sponsored shit on FF thread

I use IceCat to own the libs

kiwi browser
made by Bestonia autists

UGC

literally a chink botnet
lurk moar retard!

I can't use FF on my mac, too slow and a huge battery drain. Sucks because it's probably the best browser if you ignore them getting money from Soros.

Brave is nice though.

it's faster than chrome and ff though

yeah just disable the built in torrent client

Why yes I use Vivaldi. How could you tell?

Attached: 1538712495245.png (1200x1800, 739K)

>not using a world licence browser

brave's telemetry and behaviour tracking is baked in and not modifiable. especially in the mobile version of the browser. check their github. thousands of commits to ensure user tracking works well and is thorough.

not FF with ublock or umatrix. this is because brave's adblocker is shit.

Ungoogled chromium or Iridium