>Note on camera asks him to shoutout a soldier or some shit
>Doesn't mention it

Based

Attached: 8bitguy2.png (752x442, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwAK7ZP8Lpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

In some of his unboxing videos he often sounds more annoyed fans are sending him particular stuff. Gives the impression he's really kind of a douche.

Attached: 1562730922567.jpg (675x450, 236K)

It's a bit

and afterwards he sells the gifts on ebay

Attached: 1558842012281.jpg (1024x1280, 88K)

He is. There's a video of him stating that mass shootings are a necessary cost of gun ownership and it shouldn't bother you if it doesn't directly affect you.

But to be fair about being annoyed a lot of retro tech youtubers have voice similar issues. People send garbage tech that has no entertainment or historical value just cause. Like boxes of ram modules.

. Fact is we protect money with guns but not kids. I don't agree it's necessary it isn't but the actual solutions are shouted down. Also some people just have voices that sound like they're one way but they aren't feeling that way

Ia that Luke Smith standing on the far right?

8 bit guy is not responsible for other people's happiness.

What are US tax rules on "gifts"? Not saying it's right that he asks for gifts and uses his youtube channel as advertisements for his e-bay store where he sells them .. but: Locally "gifts" are "income" and you have to pay income tax on it. Which means.. if companies or people send "review samples" or "gifts" my choice is a) send it back or b) pay 36% of the supposed "value" in income tax and, due to rather amazingly idiotic rules, the "value" of something you can sell for $10 meaning that's what it's worth, could be $100.

Someone post the webm

What? Source. I highly doubt the US is that backwards.
I've been basically doing the same shit for years and I know for a fact I don't have to pay any taxes, even though I do other shit too that makes a lot more and should be taxed, but they can't do anything about it.

Fuck the troops.

He probably feels like if he does nothing his fans will go Stan on him.
People do things against their own interests, especially if they're low test
People like idubbbz, maxmoefoe are two channels i know where they constantly unbox gifts, and they've made a fortune on telling cunts to fuck off with worthless shit and they throw out stuff if its boring. In effect, they get more useless junk now because people love seeing their reactions. If 8bit boomer did a similar thing i think he might get a bit of a following similar to reviewbrah, in that its a nerdy loser who actually stands up and expresses the way he feels internally, externally with style
Just imagine 8bit boomer unapologetically telling every trash-gifter their shit is garbage.

I think people are already doing just that, gifting him garbage so they can watch him awkwardly open it and poorly pretend to be interested.
I'm sure people are already fishing for reactions, many of them from Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=dwAK7ZP8Lpk

>What? Source. I highly doubt the US is that backwards.
lmao do you even read???

I asked
>What are US tax rules on "gifts"?
because
>Locally "gifts" are "income"
thus; I'm asking if the US rules differ from those in Europe.

Attached: 1519253757274.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

word

he sure does a lot of recreational sportive activity just like his other fellow humans

Attached: 8bikeguy.webm (778x460, 650K)

based

Gifts have no tax nor anything past whatever you pay to deliver said gift. We aren't fucked like you.

I could gift my friend 10k USD and he would never have to report it. Some shit comes into play if stuff is inherited but by no means does he ever have to report a gift. Hell most people don't report cash jobs or waiters ever report tips

>here is what I want to do
>it's a very straight forward and simple task
>nah fuck it let's do it 10x harder way for no gains what so ever in terms of things

Is that shopped?

Fucking operator status.

NYOOOoooom~

Texans are based

I want to add terminator walking sounds to that first part now.
Or the Jurassic Park theme to the whole thing

the guy hides every addresses on small packets and forgot to retrobrite that big dildo box.

Attached: shot-2019-07-19_08-36-57.jpg (1590x1126, 253K)

>He is. There's a video of him stating that mass shootings are a necessary cost of gun ownership and it shouldn't bother you if it doesn't directly affect you.
He's not wrong though. Everyone pays lip service to the idea that freedom isn't free, but then wants to pretend that that price is paid by dumb grunts fighting pointless wars in bumfuckistan for their Jew overlords. In reality, the price for the freedom to own firearms is the knowledge that at some time, in some place that very well might be your own hometown, some asshat will abuse that freedom to shoot up a school, possibly the one your children go to. You need to accept that first before you decide whether you truly want to be free or not.

Gifts over $15,000 in value are taxed as income. Just because people don't report under the table income doesn't mean it isn't taxed.

There's a video of him stating that mass shootings are a necessary cost of gun ownership and it shouldn't bother you if it doesn't directly affect you.
based

>hello its me the 8 bit guy today we are going to take a look at this retro alien device

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 601K)

>Gives the impression he's really kind of a douche.
How is that just an impression, he clearly is one.
>get free stuff from npcs
>complain about it all the time

You can only tolerate so many copies of Zork in your PO Box

lol, what a fucking dumbass.

GOOLD

Fuck shoutouts in general. I only see Americans do that autistic shit.

what kind of faggot bike is that???

fuck off mohammed

Seething welfare queen.

Back in the day he was even worse. People would send him free shit and he would then turn around and SELL IT on his website for profit. If you don't want it, fair enough, but at least ask the original owner if they're willing to pay to have it sent back to them or something.

this. if there's no draft that's forcing people into the military there's no reason to give them special respect. it's just a job with hazards, like crab fishing

I wouldn't go as far as "fuck the troops", but yeah they get way too much "respect points" for having a uniform on. Its a dangerous job, and maybe they do it because they feel they want to help the country out, but most people join the military because of the free schooling or benefits, or to escape poverty, not out of altruism. There are other dangerous jobs which also contribute to our country that no one gives a fuck about. Teachers make pennies but work as teachers in order to educate the next generation. Many of them could get jobs that pay more just by virtue of having a degree but they choose to stay as a teacher. I don't see anyone tripping over themselves to thank teachers for their service or give them discounts. And that's just one example. Not to mention how indignant soldiers get when they feel like you aren't licking their boots enough for having served.

I didn't mean to imply being a teacher is more dangerous than being a soldier, those were different points. Now that I think about it, with all the school shootings, being a teacher isn't automatically a very safe job anymore though.

> be 8 bit boomer
> beg people on facebook for help researching something because he's too retarded to google
> never thank the people that spoon fed him like a toddler
> ends up blocked by everyone
suicide is his best option.

>he's really kind of a douche.
and a dumb cunt. if people could see how he is on facebook in private groups, people would not watch his videos at all.

hrs right though.

one of those small collapsable bikes made for city communting. Not comfy or enjoyable at all no matter if youre a manlet or a giant

Ehh actually I have to disagree here, I see nothing wrong about selling shit that you didn't ask for and someone else decided to part with.

you're mad because you didn't sell that stuff instead of sending it to him

What does that chipotle sign mean? Could you order via fax? Why would they advertise that?

Attached: 1558152218699.jpg (599x400, 168K)

detonate yourself

Apparently you can fax in high quantity orders.

>Many of them could get jobs that pay more just by virtue of having a -

Attached: ednext_20124_forum_table1.jpg (460x330, 58K)

Unironically would prob beat me in a bike race.

A more accurate subtitle would be "Teachers are overpaid."

He's wrong, mass killings have nothing to do with gun ownership.

Based as fuck. Soldiers, American especially are retarded subhumans that only joined the army because they were stupid enough to in the first place or wanted to legally kill people. They deserve to be shamed, not hailed as heroes, especially given they waste all of the US' tax money to be involved in conflicts we have no business in, then the same soldiers cry muh niggers and whatever leeching taxes from muh hardworking traditional Christian Americans

Fuck soldiers

I feel like that's more tolerable than those fake people who grab their camera whenever some horrible event happens just to say something like: "Oh this is so sad guys, send prayers" even though it has nothing to do with them, and who is that video meant for?

>He's wrong, mass killings have nothing to do with gun ownership.
If you, or someone in your family, don't own a gun there's not a lot of mass killing you can do.
As Julian Clarey says, "What are you going to do? Shout 'Bang'?"

why should I be happy about 90 IQ retards who can't change a light bulb without a technical manual serving ZOG

Without guns, there won't be any mass shootings. But there will be a rise in mass stabbings etc.

>You need to accept that first before you decide whether you truly want to be free or not.
I don't get it, i mean, what about countries that don't allow people to own guns, are those people less free because of it?

/ourguys/ism at it's best.

All Western/NATO ZOG military pigs should die a slow and painful death along with their families.

>Blows the power crystal in a Jaffa staff trying to retrobrite it

>those people less free because of it?
yes
>UK unironically doing nothing about existing crime in impoverished or ignored areas, putting volunteers or police out of work in favor of funding online monitoring to arrest people for mean comments on facebook and twitter
the government should fear its people, not the other way around

Yes

Guns are banned in Paris, doesn't stop them from having worse mass shootings than America.

not an argument. by default, a person in the right mind does not want to go out and kill people

Attached: 1513409800404.png (283x375, 96K)

>worse mass shootings
coping Ameritard

It's a different gun culture for America than the rest of the world. For example I am in NZ and we just had what would have been unacceptable laws introduced to "take our guns". Fortunately for us our gun culture is actually about hunting pests and food, we don't even do trophy gaming much at all beyond venison and eat almost everything we kill. In America the gun culture is a trophy/freedom culture, people have tried to paint it as a self protection ideal with handguns but really it's to protect ones liberty and freedoms by being able to wave a big stick in the little tax mans face and if the little tax man comes with a goon squad your state doesn't support to blow them away.

>Gifts over $15,000 in value are taxed as income. Just because people don't report under the table income doesn't mean it isn't taxed.

Unless it's land or something that requires a registration to it, no one cares. Hell you could even "sell" something with huge value to someone for a dollar and be done with it.

>state got caught the loophole with putting the stated price of a car on the bill of sale as "$1" to avoid taxes and they go by blue book pricing now
feels bad

>are those people less free because of it?
of course not, but retarded burgers will tell you they are

Imagine being enough of an edgelord to screenshot someone's address and post it on a Cambodian basket weaving forum instead of just having a 'heh, he fucked up' to yourself.

Attached: mfw.jpg (501x477, 36K)

yes???? is that even a question ? all totalitarian govs, the first thing they do is to confiscate all the weapons to avoid possible revolts . and btw i m not even american. i m eurocuck, but i wish i could have and use guns

mass stabbings were solved a long time ago

Attached: mancatchers.jpg (500x261, 32K)

>Using an extreme outlier as motive for legislation.
Humans are so fucking stupid.

Just watch Techmoan, Technology Connections or something else instead.

That's what gun laws are about, it's just the immediate reaction to outliers, much like the Patriot act but far larger in scope.

why does the guy on the far right look like a ps2 character?

send scrots

Feels bad wisconsinbro

Looks like something they would use in bongland

Well, they certainly don't have the freedom to own guns.

>You need to accept that first before you decide whether you truly want to be free or not.
You can accept the possibility that it will happen without accepting the absurd notion that you shouldn't be upset about it when it happens or it should go unpunished.

What's so wrong with accepting it as a possibility, fully intending to be extremely distraught about it when it inevitably happens, and planning in advance on seeking the most heavy-handed possible justice against each and every such offender?

Mass shootings are jewish psyops aimed at increasing government control over the population user. They should bother you.

Put up or shut up

8bit boomer will know when the time is right.

Attached: 1556239350993.jpg (1200x673, 510K)

yes

the mental gymnastics that american gunfags go through to justify their weird hobby is truly a sight to behold.

Attached: JENNY NICHOLSON 8-BIT GUY.png (929x839, 607K)

Yeah, 8bit guy likened gun to cars in that cars kill more people than guns so no law should restrict guns without a law banning cars first.

He was serious, he ignored the fact we have driver's licenses, registration, insurance, built in safety features and the fact that cops have the right to pull you over anytime you are on public road.

Explain, user

I see you don't actually realize how difficult it is to legally own a firearm that isn't a pistol or shotgun.

Explain, Cause last I check you can buy guns online or at a gun show without even background check.

he said legally baka

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

in my state, maryland if you want a pistol you have to give fingerprints to the feds, take courses to get a loicense and undergo a background check for criminal record and mental health issues. you don't have to do this with rifles or scatgats. some rifles and shotguns are banned though, however.

looks like 23 - 13
at least they're married for a while now

I laughed so hard the first time I found out he lived in Kennedale. I don't know why he doesn't move to a nicer city with all of his YouTube bux considering the selection he has in DFW. I had to drive through Kennedale one time, the main street that runs through it is next to a bunch of landfills, it probably smells really bad there during summers.