>he doesn't own a faraday bag

Attached: bag4u.jpg (1200x800, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getlambs.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-sTpnYfA4wIVirHtCh0u4AZbEAAYASAAEgKYu_D_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>faraGAY

GIVE

>2019
>he doesn't have a FOSS operating system on his phone that you can trust will actually airplane mode when you want it to
Using a Faraday anything is the tech equivalent of putting a plastic cover on your couch. Unnecessary inconvenience because of a constant anxiety of "what if"s

Attached: lineageos-15.1.png (854x581, 16K)

why not both?

Attached: 1563415130881-pol.gif (660x780, 201K)

>working phone with areal turned on
>put phone into faraday bag
>bitch when battery is empty a hour later

I fail to see the need for shielding X device from any electromagnetic waves under certain frequency / power. Why?

If you have paranoia, throw your device away.
If you are terrorist, have multiple older devices with removable batteries.

Is there any other scenario?

Attached: 640px-Anis_Amri.jpg (640x899, 161K)

that's a nice gif
it depends how schizo you are
i personally don't care for the feds doing national security with the intelligence they can gather, and if they were really out for me they already know where i live
but i am not keen on new age datamining companies building profiles on me that can be exposed in a data breach, or pimping out my data to ad agencies and modifying the content I see on a webpage based on what they know about me.
This could also be cognitive dissonance too because under capitalism, the government and the market are one.
What do you think, polnigger?

I do actually use both.

not often though, usually I just leave my phone at home when I go out. I only take it with me if I know for certain I'm going to need it at some point before I get home, which is seldom. I'd prefer to leave it on my desk but connected to the network, since we already know carriers are triangulating your location from which towers can hear your phone. If the phone suddenly drops off the network for X hours that's an indication that you've gone out - leaving it on the network in the same location on the other hand doesn't even let them know you've left.

>he fell for the digital distribution industry's brainwashing
>he doesn't archive all his important data on M-discs

Attached: 1535625111528.jpg (1080x1052, 263K)

>2019
>He doesn't have Faraday cage underpants
getlambs.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-sTpnYfA4wIVirHtCh0u4AZbEAAYASAAEgKYu_D_BwE

Isn't the point of a mobile phone to receive calls wherever you are? If you're worried about the waves emitting from your phone local transmitters are going to do that for you x10. if you're worried about spying or whatever why own a mobile phone at all?

a.) a cheap plan is similar to or less expensive than a landline
b.) you can use encrypted messenger apps

Plastic over your couch was a very popular thing to do in the USA and in some Euro countries until 2-3 decades ago. For people that have dogs, for example, it absolutely saves your couch from being ruined.

Are you claiming that Faraday pouches do NOT work? Because plastic over your couch... it does work.

>he believes the operating system is the primary security risk in a smart phone

Attached: women_laughing.jpg (480x360, 19K)

where can I buy faraday clothing then?

So for a user like myself where my cell is used for work on a daily basis I don't see how using a faraday cage would be possible. Like obviously I wouldn't be getting any incoming calls while it's in the bag right?

That's why you encrypt everything. Faragay caging is like turning on airplane mode.

Well now I'm even more confused everything in my phone is encrypted why wouldn't you just use airplane mode or even better just leave the phone behind if youre going to be doing something you wouldn't want gps tied to. This whole faraday stuff seems like it's preying on the nervous tech illiterate.

what if you are paranoid and also a terrorist?
what if you are not paranoid and also not a terrorist?

Why not just get a phone with a removable battery?

fuck off link me one modern phone with a removable battery, I'll wait.

Lg g5

>modern
>2016.
>bootlooping piece of shit with atrocious battery life to boot
Yeah... Not exactly a great recommendation.

gsmarena.com/nokia_2_2-9731.php

I had one, it was a pretty decent phone man, I never had a single issue with it

You've probably never had a decent phone to know better. LG sucks even with the best hardware.

Paranoid terrorists blow themselbes up. Literally. Phones or spying isnt concern for them.

If you arent paranoid nor terrorist then you simply have smartphone?

Hardware Backdoors can hide activity from the OS

While its "saving" the couch it is also hindering it from being enjoyed fully, as the plastic is no where near as comfortable. It is also really ugly.
I think he means that the faraday thing is the same. It works, but its tedious to use.