This board is going to the shitter every fucking day...

This board is going to the shitter every fucking day, mods need to do something about this and purge all the zoomer garbage:
>WinCucks outside of their containment general.
>Anti-piracy.
>False flagging in GNU/Linux threads.
>Ban Applefaggotry
>Ban Intelfags
>Ban Microsoft shills

Attached: 1532975610921.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Been using Windows since the year 2000. Now I make 6 figures as an engineer. Meanwhile all the Linux cucks on here live in their parents basement jerking off over DEs.

That's because you are a fucking cuck and part of the Brave New World faggotry going on, we don't give a fuck about you shills posting about how much money you make, you will be irrelevant in 15 years once they replace you for AI and make money useless.

LMAO at your boomer logic.
>being so reliant on computers will bite you in the ass when we don't have electricity

Instead of spending time like a faggot on Botnet install Gentoo and become part of something that will change computers and technology once shit goes down.

I have 2 Ubuntu servers and manage a dozen instances on AWS. Would never use this garbage as a desktop OS.

not everyone is interested in engineering. they're probably more experienced than you'll ever be at linux.
> i3 weeaboos
ignore those

>he wants to replace one cancer with his preferred type of cancer

>Ubuntu
First fucking problem

It's what the board used to be about, ever since this 4channel faggotry happened zoomers flocked in and it's worse than when Jow Forums retardation was all over the site

Explain how Ubuntu would not be the best OS for transitioning from Windows.

It is, but you have to switch distros after that, you can't rely on botnet as your whole Linux experience

This isn't the problem, the problem are all the tranny posts

So if Ubuntu isn't as good as Windows, then Linux as a whole is inferior.

That's not what I fucking said, I fucking loathe Windowsfags, you don't belong in this board

>loathes Windows chads
>despite lincucks being the most obnoxious

Attached: 1548991654132.jpg (1080x1075, 129K)

I'm not even a GNU/Linux user anymore because running games is such a fucking retarded shit show. Despite this Windows 10 is so trash it's insane, i'm going back to Windows 7 and maybe dropping computers altogether.

Kek, windows 10 is fine. In fact, I've had less problems with 10 than 7.

running games isn't a problem for me. proton is my savior.

MHW doesn't run cutscenes
Objectively wrong

If I'm wrong, why does my pc run better?

you dont give a shit about your privacy, thats fine faggot, keep living the way you do

>privacy
>windows 7