How do I prepare for a software engineering interview (not FAANG)?

How do I prepare for a software engineering interview (not FAANG)?

Attached: 1563373376156.jpg (1092x1935, 240K)

have a wank beforehand

1. know how to code
2. don't be autistic
if you're not applying for faang you don't even need to grind leetcode assuming you satisfy 1.

do they really hire these people just intimidate some of the autists in the hiring process.

no, it's just that HR is a perfect fit for dumb thots

Attached: recruiter.png (1137x260, 351K)

I wish I were a dumb thot

Honestly fuck HR cunts. They only know buzzwords and after that are fucking retards. I had an interview for a company and once are started to go into detail about some security stuff the lady was fucking clueless and got irritated. have engineers do this shit for fucks sake.

How much do these people get paid? Do you even need a real degree to do this shit?

Stop posting this you autismo

Pretty sure the head recruiter chick at my small company (prop trading) gets paid more than I do lol. She gets that money because each 'talent' she brings in adds a huge amount of value to the company so the boss loves her.

Thats a bit of a black pill.

>easiest way to make money is not by being skilled at something yourself but exploiting other people's labor

to be fair tho very few girls end up in these head recruiting positions and the few of them who do have all sold their souls to the company and are massive sjw bitches.

You mean you wouldn't discriminate against men and uggos and only hire attractive women for your HR department?

Women are so kind to wear high heels even though they're uncomfortable to wear haha
Imagine them taking off their heels at their desks and dangling their heels when no one is looking haha
Do you think their feet get cold in the office since men have socks but women don't wear socks with heels haha
Just thinking out loud haha

Have sex

check if your hr interview partner looks like the ones on pic. If its the case better jerk off before, dress well and use a nice parfum. Give her compliments and bring a rose with you -> Easy job

kys

Tech companies are having a huge problem with talent acquisition. If theye consistently bringing in good engineers, they deserve every cent.

Remember, bad recruiters means you'll have bad coworkers.

fuck off HR spy

>t. shitty coworker

Are you on the trading side?
Currently got stuck with a back office bank internship, but I'm trying to switch to front office with the eventual goal of getting a data analytics MBA and switching into fintech.
Trading was my first choice but I've been hearing that the number of traders will be downsized, so I'm now considering banking instead.

degenerate

no shit

Thank you I needed that chuckle today

never stop, hahaposter

Mostly HR interviews are to suss out the autists that cant communicate. Looks like u failed the test.

i hate to break it to you, but you failed the autismo check

>1. know how to code
>2. don't be autistic
choice one

>Give her compliments and bring a rose
Yikes. Might actually work though.

well if you get the 5th girl on that list, you should say good things about israel.

'professional' corporate THOTs

>What is a businessman

You trade price action/TA? Or more on the quant side of trading?

HR lady doesn't have final say though. They just weed out austists and people who have no relation to the skill sets required. Might get you a first interview at least.

algo

Why autists are so discriminated?

How to get into a prop house?

I got headhunted. Used to work at a tech company.

Stay strong

Good luck without a good quantative background.

hit thw gym
eat clean
gain muscle
be confident
gain height
walk in and fuck her
job gained