Paint 3D is nice. What do you think?

Paint 3D is nice. What do you think?

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (3840x2160, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2497523
yande.re/post/show/370425
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those girls have really lovely breasts

>West coast time
>probably sitting at Microsoft headquarters right now
>"I bet if I shill Paint 3D on Jow Forums they'll give me a raise"

I see right through your tricks.

Attached: 1406421045192.gif (400x524, 215K)

>3D

Sauce on the girl?

Did you draw this? Also sauce

>not recognizing ke-ta's art in an instant
Here you go, since the fucker didn't say themselves. Choose your site of preference.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2497523
yande.re/post/show/370425

did you draw this, it's amazing.
Do you have any tips

Attached: file.png (416x711, 121K)

see

Dude your art is wonderful, no need to shill Paint3D when you can make thousands with your skills alone

Feels like i'm taking crazy pills

Nice drawing. Didn't know you could make that in fucking Paint of all things.

hint: the studio is on fire. literally.

I don't know that I would want microsoft breathing down my neck having pictures like those

Windows 7 Paint boomer here. Why should I use Paint 3D? What does it offer? Is the 3D a useful thing or just a shitty gimmick?

Attached: 07055188f1214fb4ac2aa8063946ebcf.jpg (350x509, 26K)

Zh

Shitty gimick. For real 3d work you'll be using maya/blender/houdini/zbrush/whatever and for 2d you just use krita/gimp/photo shop/paint tool sai/whatever. It is kinda handy if you need to borrow a computer and display something from a flash drive for a presentation in a pinch, but haven't installed any of these programs on the presentation computer. Outside of that it has very limited uses and if you are one of the very small number of people that need this chances are you wouldn't be asking. So yes, for 99.99% of people out there it is just a shitty gimick.

>Choose your site of preference.
But gelbooru and sankaku clearly aren't on that list.

Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no kanata

>using shit sites
In that case, find it yourself or with iqdb. Sankaku was an early adopter of JS-based crypto mining, and gelbooru is a hellhole of ads and anti-adblock, last time I used it.
Both also generally have poor quality of tagging and posts, and other annoyances. Danbooru and yande.re have their own problems, but they generally don't cause as many issues.

Did you draw that? It's cute!

I know right. No one could possibly think that looks good with those nonsensical shadows.

I haven't actually tried it out yet since ltsb and ltsc have normal paint. is there a way to install it?

Attached: 92b1d986005b904b552519a9680a544f.png (663x717, 618K)

this is cute user :3
not him but ive been drawing a while, im pretty trash but one of the main tips i got from other artists is to stop doing the scratchy lines and try getting your lines in one stroke. it takes a huge amount of practice to start getting okay at doing that though.

Attached: kanna 4 socks.png (1229x1739, 709K)

Danbooru wants you to pay twenty bucks to look at half of ke-ta's art, or search more than two tags. That's a pretty significant issue. You're better off just blocking Gelbooru's shit.

Attached: jannie safe picture.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Which ones aside from Sankaku allows more than two search tags without paying shekels?

You're damn right it's a pretty significant issue, hence why I gave another option.
My point is that no site is ideal, and some are better than others at various things.
In my case, when talking about ke-ta's work, I prefer danbooru's interface, yande're has more images than both danbooru and gelbooru (allowing >2 tags and not hiding them) while not being a hellhole, and sankaku appears to have the most of ke-ta's images (granted, more of them are 3rd-party edits) but a limit to 25 pages and generally being crap. Much of the images on all sites come from sadpanda anyway.

or maybe, you know, check ke-ta's pixiv once in a while? amateur.

>41 images compared to booru's and sadpanda's hundreds
Most of ke-ta's works are only in artbooks, never to be posted on pixiv.

Forgot to attach the image

Attached: Capture.png (1311x833, 661K)

There are way too many artists around to keep up with their pixivs and twitters directly. Especially if you actually look at the pictures and not just mass download shit.

>Most of ke-ta's works are only in artbooks
so? you already know what to do

Attached: 1527974301065.png (756x574, 86K)

I'm not sure what you're implying.

Did you draw this?

>ゴロン

Attached: a.jpg (480x553, 53K)

kek

just realised this is showing nip and now its too late to delete the file
lel

Attached: 1558685176034.png (400x252, 62K)

I really like this image

disguisting pedos

artist is asakuraf

Why don't you kill yourself you dumb fucking homo?

Attached: install gentoo.png (1522x1906, 331K)

Attached: install gentoo2.png (1522x1906, 311K)

I think go die, pedo scum.

shut up, dumb moralfag

t. Danbooru Gold user OR Gelbooru developer