Majority of the population don't know what the Web is beyond Social Media

>Majority of the population don't know what the Web is beyond Social Media

Attached: 1548611152092.png (278x340, 113K)

eh. it's all the same. those sheep wouldn't know anything beyond the man or nigger in the TV or talking with other herded sheep in their russian spy devices.

Good, I don't want them here.

I only browse Jow Forums, YouTube and tutorial websites nowadays. That and checking my email, but that doesn't count.

>Majority of Jow Forums dont know what the web is beyond Jow Forums

user do you really believe that?

The majority of the web I visit are YouTube, Jow Forums, Reddit and various tech blogs they link to, though those are getting replaced by Medium links that keep begging me to make an account unless I clear page storage all the time.

/thread

>reddit
go back there

I don't go there often anymore. The technology related subreddits used to be really, really high quality, but nowadays, they are just overrun with poos who give harmful advice.

Never met anyone that doesn't use sci-hub, libgen and either a chan or an erp website.

Majority of the population of my country doesn't even us the English social medias and stay locked in their local language echo chamber social medias and occasionally leave to reply to someone talking about the country elsewhere.
The web is now mostly social network and they're used to cover up transfers of important information

what's so great beyond social media? real question.

I don't know of any cool websites either, because Gulag only links to the same 50-ish websites every time. There's probably lots of obscure gems that we will never know about because search engines suck nowadays.
If you weren't a zoomer or a normalfag who got into the internet after facebook became a thing you would know why.

And thank God for that. We saw what happened when they butted into vidya. We all wished at some point that the things we enjoy were cultural mainstays, a commonality between all members of society. Well I'm sorry to say that was an instance of on a monkey's paw if there ever was one.

And what is the Web op? What are they missing?

spbp

>If you weren't a zoomer or a normalfag who got into the internet after facebook became a thing you would know why.
this guy knows !

Good, maybe if we're lucky they'll just completely stop using everything other than Facebook and Twitter.
I want September to end.

>here
Jow Forums is social media, they're here

spotted now fuck off