Best Linux Distro 2019, for desktop

well Jow Forums?

Attached: 1393088130915.png (256x256, 125K)

Void

Attached: 1563197575991.jpg (1536x2048, 522K)

The same as every year. Doesn't exist

It does, if you believe hard enough.

LFS

Slackware but unironically

akariiiiiin~

's cunny on my face.

Attached: 3TK-DtrS0BS-USJY.webm (720x720, 1.12M)

>Intel
DROPPED

Attached: 1532092374845.png (652x716, 530K)

Arch for personal use
Ubuntu for work

>incel
enjoi ur nsa/housefire

Debian 10

It just works

Silverblue mate

For me it's Fedora. KDE Neon is a close second though, it has newer KDE but older other applications. Both are great.

enjoy your welfare

arch or debian

Attached: 1561671382202.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

Install gentoo

Mint if you're coming from Windows and want to get shit done

Arch or Gentoo if you're autistic

fpbp

Manjaro XFCE

kde and gnome blow chunks

Why Mint instead of Ubuntu?

Mint closer to wangblows

Xubuntu 19.04

Works wonderfully on my 2010 13" MacBook Pro

>not LTS
xubuntu 18.04.2

>Debian, CentOS and Slackware for ultimate stability. It just works, no breaks, great for servers you can let them run for 10 years and not touch them once. Want new packages every month? Wrong distros
>Ubongo and Fedora for standard users
>Arch and other rolling release distros for linux enthusiasts that don't mind tweaking a thing or two once in a while
>Gentoo if you wish to be one of the cool kids and acquire deep knowledge about linux. If you don't need it you're just a tryhard but at least you can tell you installed it, for all it's worth in your opinion.
There's no "number one" because of the unlimited amount of choices. Every distro has their strengths and weakness for both desktop and servers. The best at combining the two might be Ubongo, but canonical being a stupid company that always does what the users don't want doesn't help.

Debian Testing

still fedora

CloverOS

arch + dwm + st
the patrician desktop

based slackfriend

Arch is actual garbage. If y’all want a geek OS go with slackware, void, or a BSD. I recommend a BSD bc those OSes are (aside from ghost/tru bsds) not intended for use with a GUI and not common enough that you’ll be able to go to irc or reddit for support, but the docs are good so you’ll be forced to learn by way of reading the manpages or handbook. Arch is a shitshow of mystery packages that power your computer on faith alone
if you’re a normie or want something other than windows bc windows doesn’t “just work” then try some type of ubuntu. I like gnome cuz it looks like macos but also so does budgie. ubuntu budgie is one off the less polished ubuntu derivatives but at least it’ll look kawaii out of the box and you’ll still have the most common linux variant when you wanna do commandline stuff or maybe

Attached: FC670B8C-6F7D-469B-A2C8-EAF29B671C96.jpg (1168x1595, 98K)

Xubuntu

Attached: 1506853868541.jpg (640x410, 42K)

Based.