NVIDIA BTFO

NVIDIA BTFO
RDNA is a better uarch

Attached: RDNA vs. Turing.png (630x130, 11K)

Attached: RDNA vs. Pascal.png (630x130, 11K)

And it's not even it's final form.
Meanwhile, novideo put everything into turding, they won't have another uarch for a long time.
Nvtoddlers BTFO

Attached: aKCAW5x_d.jpg (640x647, 35K)

Both cards can hit 1800Mhz. Why didnt they show 1800Mhz.
Why is the 5700 not clocked down to 6000Mhz memory against the 1080

you will always be poor and a consumer of subpar tech.
no matter how many shill graphs and youtube videos you post here, it will always be Intel/Nvidia on top.

What is the fucking point of comparing GPUs clock-to-clock? I can understand using the same power limit, but this is bullshit.

gddr5x and 6 have the same bandwidth at the same clock you fucking retard

god damn you people make me want to nuke humanity.

Similar amount of shaders and same memory bus.

Same amount of ROPs too.

Same amount of transistors, too.
You can rarely find such a similar spec matchup

I read it wrong and deleted my post my dude

Now it's the AMD cycle again...damn i miss my Athlon XP, had good times with it.

yeah like a stupid pussy our posts are immortalized on the rbt archive, most people use extensions that read missing content from archives, and I don't allow someone's stupid to be forgotten.

fuuuucccckkkk
yoooouuuuu

holy moly

Attached: 1549141175939.png (1063x289, 6K)

actually not too bad

based and /threadpilled

jfc

Both cards have countless more differences than just clock speeds.
Fuck off.

no shit

5800 xt when

Attached: 1562967766670.png (800x573, 879K)

>similar clockspeed
>similar memory performance
>similar shaders (5%)
>similar ROP
>similar transistor count (5%)
>same 32 thread warp/wave pipeline

They're close as a pair of balls are, their only differences is the implementation of said architectures, and that's what's being compared since everything else is the same.

5950 xt you mean right?

>same transistor count
>no RT
>no tensor
>no concurrent int/fp
>same power draw on a better process

Really puts the difference in engineering quality on display.

I'll give Nvidia but Intel is garbage now.

>it's not even in its final form
It's doa, and will stay down when nvidia releases a new series of GPUs.

finally an amd product can match a 3 year old nvidia product, nvidia sure got btfo now!

>novideo put everything into turding
Lol no they didn't, they haven't moved it into 7nm realm yet which was a low hanging fruit AMD has already picked.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO BROS

*crying nvidia wojak*

This thread basically:
>Oh no AMD's 7nm GPUs managed to catch up to Nvidia's still 12nm GPU's HOW WILL NVIDIA EVER RECOVER
>pic related: AMDrone faces when Nvidia decides it's time to go down a node

Attached: a.jpg (1354x784, 53K)

back to your containment site, r*ddit faggot.

Nvidia's doing that with Ampere next year. Frankly speaking AMD lacks expertise in getting the most out of their transistors but damn if they aren't better at reducing transistor size.

cope

C O P E

>Massive node advantage
>Parity

OH NONONONONO MY THREAD HAS BACKFIRED

Hard time coping eh amdrone?

Once RTG's entire team is sacked and they hire competent people, you might finally have a product worth buying.

Attached: amdrones.png (653x726, 42K)

why would you have that image on your PC

>damn if they aren't better at reducing transistor size.
Then you're damned because AMD hires someone else (TSMC) to reduce their transistor sizes just as Nvidia does (also TSMC). They don't design their own transistors, they just arrange building blocks the fab provides them.

>implying they won't have moved on to 5nm by next year while Nvidia is using 7nm

AMD will still barely be able to compete. If it's not the shitty performance it will be the drivers, stutters and random issues as well.

You drones keep projecting AMD vs Intel situation onto AMD vs Nvidia which just doesn't work because Nvidia just like AMD can move down a node any time they want. The only reason they don't is because even on a smaller node AMD has only barely managed to catch up.

>500mm2 GPU can't beat 250mm2 GPU

OH NO NONO NONO NONO NONO NO

Kek when AMD jumps to 600mm^2 next year and gets 2x~ performance from Navi you'll excuse will be what?

Gee I wonder what it could be, it's almost as if 7nm has more density than 14/12nm but it can't be it, right?
>AMDrones actually being this retarded to compare GPU surfaces between different nodes

>stutters

Better frametimes than compare novidya cards

>drivers

Meme hasnt been true for years. Image sharpening and many other quality AND OPEN SOURCE improvements come with AMD versus nvidia Jewry.

Not happening. 7nm is almost 2x $/gate at the density amd is using. They said so themselves, the 250mmsq navi dies costs 2x what a 16nm 250mmsq die costs (poolaris obviously)

Same transistor count, no fucking excuse.

>Meme hasnt been true for years. Image sharpening and many other quality AND OPEN SOURCE improvements come with AMD versus nvidia Jewry.
Physx alone is a bigger contribution to foss than anything AMD has ever done.

7nm is more expensive per wafer but cheaper per transistor than 14nm, both decrease over time and you got David Schor claiming that 7nm has yields as good as 14nm now.

You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole

>a retard with buyers remorse coping
Wow. I'd rather get AMD parts from a fucking dumpster than use free (((Intel)))/(((nVidia))) hardware.

It's slightly cheaper at a hypothetical max density. Navi is supposedly not even half as dense, it's very sparse in fact

3% frequency bump... oh no amd is finished
cope tranny
Not to mention nvtoddlers are so dumb they don't even understand this was an ipc comparison and surprise, die shrinking doesn't improve ipc.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Navi is around 41mtr^2, 7HPC tops out at 77mtr^2 IIRC
Polaris was 24.6M / mm2

>physx

Brainlet. Free sync, image sharpening and amazing scaling amd has now. You have gaytracing that doesnt even work right

>Wow. I'd rather get AMD parts from a fucking dumpster
>AMD chips are made in India
that's exactly where you get them from, poorcuck.

Freesync isnt open source retard. They call it free because theres no licensing cost. It's just a proprietary VRR solution that piggybacks off VESA's adaptive sync protocol, and even VESA is a by paid admission gated consortium

>a 7nm card can kind of.. somehow.. sometimes match a old 12nm card
so this is the power of pajeet engineering, huh?

Good. I'd rather support India than Israel and NSA.

This. We talk a lot of shit about Indians and India but I would take them every single time over Jews and Israelis.

Poo being near the production site only means there would be tighter hygiene measures there.
It may as well not even be Indian if you consider India to be synonymous with fecal matter since it's completely sterile inside.

>I would take them every single time over Jews and Israelis.

As someone that works in retail I'm literally shocked that anyone could hold an opinion like this. They are quite literally the worst race possible to interact with.

From a tripfag who defends the mutilation of children thats unsurprising. get filtered you fucking kike. Take off the Asian characters you abrahamic disgrace of a "human"

lmfao they all have IQ's just shy of 75 and its the cultural norm for them to demand whatever is most inconvenient to place them in a position of strong bargaining when there IS NO BARGAINING because this is America not some 3rd world shithole, capitalism won here.

I love it when they pull this shit with their kids and the kids are like oh god here we go again and look super embarrassed.

>America not some 3rd world shithole
Imagine actually believing this

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

>facebook meme
kill yourself

Although I don't love it when the kid is 2-3 with a fuckton of bracelets jangling on his wrist while he literally points to random shit he wants and the mom exclaims that only the best is acceptable while they shop in some welfare ridden shithole. Sad little fucker has some serious waking to do.

>replying to the board's designated retard

The definition of first world is countries allied with the US.

They don't seem to have a clue of transistor counts either.
NAVI is 7nm, but it is also a tiny die.

>being an israeli sympathizer
>being this retarded

Is it that hard for you to believe that Indians are more annoying than Jews to deal with in a retail setting?

At least a Jew knows what he wants.