What's the worst OS in the world?

What's the worst OS in the world?

I'll start.

Attached: WindowsStockHeader.png (650x300, 78K)

Windows is a virus

A virus that has the best selection of professional software, the most games and drivers for close to every piece of computer hardware to date
:)

Influenza is also very widespread and common. Doesn't make it not a virus.

linux

sorry prandesh i don't speak hindi

Is this the thread were we post functioning OS' just to keep this thread alive for some reason?
A real answer would be some meme shit like TempleOS

pr1mos

Attached: 1534420368201.png (1200x675, 1.36M)

ios no contest.
Completely absent customisation
Devs have no control over hardware, except for apple who give themselves extra access for their own apps and gatekeep everything and the whole os is completely neutered by it.
Only runs on one brand devices and is actively hostile to users.
Each update removes features and the community that tries to mod it through jailbreaking are treated like criminals yet teh whole OS steals all the ideas for next versions from that same community.
The fact that it still even exists is troubling.

butthurt lincucks seething

ChromeOS

T-thats n-not true! n-n-normie HAH! G-GOTTEM

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

windows is garbage but I can't honestly say it's worse than ios or chromeos

>Using software availability as the metric for the quality of an OS
Linux runs 1000 times faster and you have a .0001% chance of ever getting a virus. Linux based operating systems are without doubt a better choice for a relatively high percentage of computer users. Unless you're using the machine for games/drafting/adobe there's no reason to use Windows.

macOS

Windows 10 allows me to play videogames. Why would I switch to something that won't?

You have a 0.0001 chance of getting a virus because it's unpopular. That's not a good argument.

>Hurrr I won't get an STD because I look like RMS. Lucky me.

unironically its linux.

can't appeal to gamers because no gaymes.

can't appeal to workers because no MS office or suitable replacement.

that shit runs my nas and htpc and nothing else

>no one uses it
>secure

Windows has way too much zombie and spaghetti code. They bet on adding quick features over creating a modular and easily maintainable system. I'd switch to Linux any day, but it still lacks too many vidya games.

Attached: windows.jpg (1300x4704, 871K)

Linux is a kernel

It's actually pretty nice. Only the hardware it's tied to is shit.

Attached: .png (640x480, 25K)

You know what's funny? I once lured a retarded lincuck into SSHing into a Windows XP shell server running freeSSHd. Not only didn't the asshole realize he was logged in as root, but he didn't even know how to list directories, change directories or delete files in an MS-DOS prompt. And then he'd bitch about people not knowing how to use a Linux CLI, claiming that it's more dumbed down than DOS.

templeos

UNIX

Nigger detected