Pass the online coding tests

>pass the online coding tests
>next round is a “video interview” where an AI will analyze my speech patterns and facial expressions

wtf is this shit?

Jow Forums told me practising leetcode everyday would be enough to get a job

Attached: 6C939E9C-06BA-4A35-A6F7-8BC6F790C51D.png (731x400, 51K)

It's trying to figure out whether you're a Synth.

Welcome to Blade Runner

Just mention all buzzwords and you'll be fine.

Rakuten does this

its to screen out all the autists and minorities

image classifiers can’t identify dark faces very well kek

It's entirely based on unscientific or scientifically debunked theories connecting body language with personality.

I hope nobody ever agrees to actually do this shit. Also, stop dreaming about working for a FAANG company. You could still make the salary without it. If a company wants me to do a marathon of shit, I usually ghost them. Recently, when I was looking for a job, one company had this list built up for me:
>Application (behavioral test, basically, as well background information)
Step 1 - passed
>Webcam interview
Step 2 - passed
>"Ok, user, our engineers want you to build an CLI."
Step 3 - passed
>"user, now you get to speak with our engineers. We scheduled you to speak to Anon1 and Anon2 on Monday. You'll speak with Anon3 on Tuesday. After this, you'll speak with the CTO"
Yeah, fuck you. Ghosted.

>I hope nobody ever agrees to actually do this shit
Except people do that’s why we can’t have nice things

found the non-white

blackrock has been doing this for years already. they expect you to dress up in a suit and tie and do a one sided video interview recording.

if(white)
notHire();
if(brown)
payLess();

Theres your AI OP

Hi,

We would appreciate if you would kindly delete this comment regarding certain allegations on the hiring practices of Blackrock.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

Blackrock Online Relations Team

> he uses of statements

Attached: 1562816652851.jpg (720x720, 120K)

>of statements

This is actually illegal and is making its way through the courts right now. It turns out that personality disorders count as a disability and so personality testing in interviews is discrimination. Employers aren't allowed to hate your autistic tendencies. Know your rights.

They're trying to find out whether or not you're lying and how personable you are.

my job used to just be internal work for my company, but recently i have to contact vendors, and I have to talk like this, and they have to talk like this. its so much more mentally exhausting sounding so prude.

>Employers aren't allowed to hate your autistic tendencies.
no, they will just assign something they know you are very uncomfortable with until you quit.

>stare at female co-workers for hours on end
>slam desk unpredictably, causing people nearby to jump
>breathe loudly through mouth
>mumble things when higher-ups walk past
>challenge male co-workers to duels during lunch break
>'miss' the toilet seat/urinal
nothing personnel, neurotypicalfags

they can fire you for a bullshit reason. firing restriction laws are meaningless because they can just lie about the reason you got fired. it has to be completely blatant and in writing and that simply never happens.

you should also switch to the loud mechanical keyboard keys, cherry blue i think

of course, i also have a 32" 768p television connected to my office machine (with the windows sounds unmuted, of course)

I can't stand all of this shit, it completely kills my motivation when I was first applying for jobs I had to go through a numeric reasoning, verbal reasoning, grammar test. Then after that a psychometrics test asking questions about how to interact with co-workers and all sorts of other shit, I then got an e-mail back telling me I had failed on something, no idea what it was, though but if I was lucky enough to pass I would have had to go and repeat the process again at an assessment centre then go through rounds of interviews. By that point though another place I had interviewed at and done just a whiteboard test called me back and offered me a job so I could drop all the other bullshit I was doing for other jobs which was just different variations of the same shit though psychometrics testing wasn't as common at the other places.

Attached: 1367872569783.png (456x461, 190K)

always answer as a chad

Rakuten is a garbage company, Id rather work for chinks

Hey I did this one too

within cells interlinked
with in cells interlinked
with incells interlinked
with incels interlinked

Thsi right here folks, emphasis on being pro tranny and gay shit

Attached: 1550863659194.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Can you actually get fired for not being friendly enough? I'm always cordial with my coworkers, nothing less than courteous. I just don't talk much unless spoken to, and just prefer to read during my breaks rather than sit at table saying nothing.

americans are such cattle their corporate slavemasters don't even bother putting real people in front of them

This, I have a chad persona when I go to interviews.

>they will bust you!!!

Never happened.

>have an onsite soon with 5 separate interviews
>4 will be LC questions and 1 behavioral
>behavioral is the one I'm most afraid of
I'm not interesting enough to answer those kinds of questions

>the "AI" is just an eye dropper that instantly disqualifies you if you're not brown enough to fill diversity quotas

Attached: 1559080423320.jpg (1200x1077, 238K)

Just put on blackface and do the whole interview in ebonics.

This is great for people with social skills. Finally I can set myself apart from the retards and autismos.

AYO SHIEET NIGGA I AINT NO SHIT ABOUT KOMPUTAS

Attached: 1558048295310.gif (400x314, 83K)

Sheeeeeit

Where do I get neetbux for my personality disorder?

finally

lol holy shit.
at least tell me your X-CLI is now publicly posted, if it wasn't just some toy nonsense. Having gone through the whole process with amazon, google, and MS, this is way beyond what they ask for

just launch the fucking nukes already.