When did tech entusiasts became pussies

Why the fuck do you care if CPU runs at 80c? if throttle point is 105c you should not give a fuck if it runs to 104c
Why the fuck do you give a fuck about voltage if it's stable and your PSU can deliver?
Why do you give a fuck about cable management if it does not provide more performance or your PC is not for presentation?

What is your excuse for treating your computer like it is a living being ?

Attached: 125232.jpg (202x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jedec.org/standards-documents/docs/jep-122e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s called being an enthusiast
Being an enthusiast does come with some obsession even for the small things
Not caring about anything means you should make it easy for yourself and just buy a Dell

No. It means caring about things that matter. Aesthetics count. So maybe temps matter if you consider that aesthetics.

i like nice things. i take care of my computer, i take care of my phone, i gently scratch my car's steering wheel from time to time when i'm happy with it. i just like it

Temperature accelerates degradation and reduces overclock stability, same for voltage.(creates more heat)
Cable management is more about future convenience for plugging things in, and showing off too.

God I want to smell the crotch of her bloomers

we are connected, brudda

I just want someone to talk to me face to face... haven't done so in a couple of years now because people laugh at me before even approaching. technology is the only thing that sparks joy

Just go to church

We all know this post is about excusing the poor performance of your poozen. You scum.

i'm an atheist though

You don't have to be religious, just do it for the chance to chat up bitches and bang some of them.

...and I'll find those at church, right. I'm also just ugly balding and 5'3 lmao so it's not gonna help

found your problem
fucking retard lol

No, it's called being a faggot. It's such a feminine hobby.

grug break shit. grug strong

>Why the fuck do you care if CPU runs at 80c? if throttle point is 105c you should not give a fuck if it runs to 104c
temperature dependence of transistor degradation*

>Why the fuck do you give a fuck about voltage if it's stable and your PSU can deliver?
voltage dependence of transistor degradation* and eyeballing "stability" isn't an option in mission critical settings and otherwise impossible to truly determine unless you're a burn-in engineer working at the company that manufactured the CPU

>Why do you give a fuck about cable management if it does not provide more performance or your PC is not for presentation?
standardization and organization when you're building/servicing 100+ systems for efficiency

**jedec.org/standards-documents/docs/jep-122e

So much this!
Also op seems to not care that his rig sounds like a airplane. Meanwhile I could render 8 vids over night without hitting 60° with extreme silent computing. Could literally use it as a pillow and no random rattling or anything cause of lazy build/cable management

faggot detected

Attached: file.png (232x130, 44K)

>worshipping skykike in the year of our lord, 2019

CPU temperatures now make noise?
LMAO

i could swear my pentium 4 was making sausage sizzling noises back in the days

Okay...
So talk to a woman, just because you think you CANT doesn't mean you CANT. Just try user if they shoot you down who cares I guarantee you that no one cares. Faggot incels dont get that the thing they hate is what wins when they sperg out and kill themselves. There is a lot more to life then having a female counterpart.

intel living in your head since beginning of third millennium

hey man i tried for 3 years, then i just gave up. i'm 24 now but i find it likely i'll die alone. i find it easier to face my reality alone because i have nothing but bad memories from trying to interact with people irl. it's not even about female counterparts m8, i literally have no friends lol. bye i dont want to talk about this anymore sorry

this planet is overpopulated
use rope and end your life midget

you first

God FORBID people take care of the shit they paid for.

What’s funny is all the rigs people apparently people take good care of cease to exist after a few years
Meanwhile old Pentium 4 OEM shitboxes which probably haven’t been opened since they have been put together still chug to this day

>Why the fuck do you care if CPU runs at 80c? if throttle point is 105c you should not give a fuck if it runs to 104c
High temps = high speed fans = LOUD. Do not want. Also, you want headroom to keep the system stable even if ambient temps were to go up. There are other good points too, like what is pointing out.

>Why the fuck do you give a fuck about voltage if it's stable and your PSU can deliver?
As long as my PSU isn't responsible for frying my system, I do not give a fuck. A good PSU is a one time purchase too, so it's not like I care that much about voltage stability.

>Why do you give a fuck about cable management if it does not provide more performance or your PC is not for presentation?
As long as it doesn't block or otherwise impede airflow, I don't care about cable management.

Stock cooler with Ranjit blower gpu brainlet user detected

Actually, yes. My GPU runs passive 90% of the time but I can tell how much power it draws (and thus how much heat in watts is generated) just by listening to the coils vibrating. It sounds in pain, like it has no mouth and it must scream.