How do you make being a software developer sound interesting when going on a date?

How do you make being a software developer sound interesting when going on a date?

Attached: MhU3g5J.jpg (598x566, 29K)

Sound like you enjoy what you are doing.

tell her all those dumb apps she likes are made by geniuses like you

I don't date anymore. It was something I did to feel normal and I don't need to feel normal anymore. Go be happy with yourself and be happy around other people and you'll find someone.

>I'm a computer wizard

You don't. Software, by itself, is not interesting.
What the software DOES is what's interesting.

Pick up an engineering major and tell her your software sends missiles into space and her panties will drop so hard it'll cause an earthquake in a small Asian country.

"I create more problems than I solve and get paid more than I deserve, and dont know how a computer actually works" sounds abouy right for a software architect engineer developer manager technical chief

Lie about your job or alternatively learn to flirt with boys.

This

Once the govnernment legalizes and regulates prostitution there's no reason for us to date anyways. The world will be orders of magnitude more efficient.

Well just say it has a meaning. So say your work helps save the planet, children with aids in Africa, stop world hunger, help solve our energy problem etc.
All this retarded buzzword crap normies get bombard with and believe in so on.
Also make sure you appear successful, obviously. Money is the best aphrodisiac.
Bitches also don't know what a banker does, if you talk about it don't focus on real details of your work but instead on easy to grasp things like your impact, career, what you can afford thanks to your awesome success etc.

? You know you could just move to a country where it's legel and regulates?
AFAIK that's the case in Germany.

Connect it with mainstream stuff, like youtube or photoshop or whatevur

You don't. You're supposed to talk about all the other non-work things that you do that make you interesting. In fact, for the first few dates, you shouldn't even talk about your job at all, if she asks, either just say 'I work with computers' or squeeze her fucking tits 'til she yells in pain.

date the right girls. believe it or not, some girls actually are interested when i explain the details of what i do. but it's important to also do lots other hobbies and shit because yeah the vast majoirty won't be interested in hearing about programming.

Same in New Zealand. Imo it makes you date better since you're looking for more than just sex. Desperate men picking up anything they can get that will fuck them is not good for society.

Stop being a pathetic normie.
If there's nothing that you have in common, there is no point in dating. If you just want her body, fucking become fuckbuddies and stop pretending that there's anything deeper going on.

i don't think you can. i know this scenario well. i meet women, tell them what i do with computers, and they have no fucking idea. it's like i was speaking in a foreign language. it's rare i meet a woman that actually understands what i do as I find most women are 100% computer illiterate.

Easy

>what do you do?
>I make $250k per year
>w-wow, how about we skip dinner and head to my place?

this

Talk about what the software you make means to customers.

Attached: catcafe.gif (408x303, 708K)

Focus on how well you are paid for your big brain job. Girls like money, not computers.

>there's no reason for us to date
I've been with my partner for 7 years which has greatly boosted my morale, personality, sex drive and "something to go home for"
You can't disregard love and you won't have it until you date someone. It's a different type of companionship to a friend it's about finding a semi decent woman or better.
Prostitution won't be legalised and the only option is to move to a different country, even then there's a chance you will get emotionally attached to a prostitute who's riding some other guy for 50 bucks.

tell them that you are working on a secret government project for the military. Say it with your hands in a karate position like you are waiting for some unseen enemy to jump you. After you have said it, tell her that for her own safety you cant tell her anything about your job.

or she'll tell you she can't date someone that's supporting murder

>software architect engineer developer manager technical chief
+ ninja jr developer

You're not fooling anyone, Stacy.