Void linux user atm. Im gonna give distrohopping another chance. Any distro I should try?

Void linux user atm. Im gonna give distrohopping another chance. Any distro I should try?

Attached: satania_takes_over_ubuntu.jpg (1706x960, 410K)

sourcemage.

since you use void ill guess you went from something like ubuntu onto something like arch to arch to maybe gentoo to void
my guess is you want a minimalist distro but nothing mainstream so no brainlets and you can feel elitist on screenfetch , if this is the case you want nixos

windows vista

kali

Gentoo

Not even meming

This or CRUX. Tho, the last time I saw someone shill for CRUX on Jow Forums, people had a really hard time configuring their kernel.

Manjaro, and then if you like the feel of it you can try getting into real Arch.

I just like Manjaro because it is easy to setup and they block potentially breaking packages automatically, which is convenient. The Arch ecosystem is my personal favorite just due to customization.

Project Trident (bsd), Mageia, OpenIndiana, RiscOS

Parabola GNU/Linux-Libre OpenRC Edition

openSUSE.

rn im on opensuse and i really like it but debian is the best distro

fuck distrohopping

just use a virtual machine

debian is the only sane choice, if you even need linux, imo

>Vivaldi
yes, Windows 10

Manjaro

Hannah Montana Linux

What DE in op pic?

Manjaro
OpenSUSE tumbleDUDE
Gentoo

Just use Mamjaro if youre a distrohopper. Everything just werks. Pick your own DE but id reccomend XFCE.

Other than trizen it really comes with everything you need. Some might consider Manjaro to be bloated but if you really habe your jimmies rustled you can just remove those extra packages.

Also, what has made you distrohop anyways?

my wife

Install Gentoo.

pretty sure it's Budgie

>Void linux user atm. Im gonna give distrohopping another chance. Any distro I should try?
But why

Alpine Linux. It's pretty good and doesn't use any GNU components.

thx user ill give it a look

Nix is bloated as shit and relies on Systemd. Fuck. you.

That's because they're stupid. The real problems start after installation. Everything is broken. Its total shit

I did it too and then kept realizing that void is better

iToddlers BTFO.
Arch and Gentoo, two roots one /home. Mount rbinds set up on both sides for convenient chrooting.
I also do run and recommend some other systems than Linux. Openbsd, haiku and dragonfly.

Attached: 1552677911882.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

post pape

can we have the satania wallpaper with the ubuntu logo?

>having a lvm with root volumes for different distros in big luks partition
>booting official iso
>trying open luks part
>apparently there's no glibc*.cc file, which sounds like a bullshit
>no chance to install crux in one of the lvm volumes just because goddamn installation image isn't bloated enough.
No, thanks, I'm too retarded for such a superior distro.

debian 10

Try NixOS

Attached: 4654E3CB-8660-441C-921B-F4485D90F766.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Manjaro with KDE. As far as linux goes it's pretty great for the low effort of it. If you want something stupid easy though and don't mind ubuntu, ubuntu studio is stupid easy and has nearly everything you'll need out of the box. Seeing as you are coming from void though, gentoo or manual arch installs might genuinely be more your speed. Or cloverOS/Antergos if you can't be fucked to install them.

Attached: 8971645 1548748204591.jpg (2385x3000, 1.82M)

So much this.

Attached: 3952938820_19b0250d6a.jpg (500x423, 125K)

Crux with stumpwm or macos

Attached: 1540832869131.png (336x403, 130K)

Is that Satania?

i only use fedora on my main pc and void linux on my laptop. both are pretty gud

Exactly problem with NixOS. Cool concept, bad execution.

Install Gentoo or Fedora

Not really sure but it might Budgie or Cinnamon.