FUNDS LOBBYISTS TO FIGHT PRO-PRIVACY LEGISLATION

>FUNDS LOBBYISTS TO FIGHT PRO-PRIVACY LEGISLATION
>KEEPS TELLING SHEEPLE THEY CARE ABOUT PRIVACY
Defend this iCucks.

Attached: 1541578450480.png (739x984, 742K)

iÄŠUCKS BTFO

Attached: 1536085544380.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Attached: 1536143059747.webm (1280x720, 641K)

>Butthurt over facts
So you insist on having no laws to protect your privacy?

I would rather Tim Cuck publicly come out in favor of privacy legislation than show his true colors, because even if he's being dishonest, he's swaying public opinion on favor of better privacy, which will ultimately lead to better privacy legislation. Ultimately the only thing that matters is the results.

t. ijeet

Attached: 1545672413430.png (1036x1402, 378K)

baste

The unleashing of the Technological-Egalitarian Utopia (tm) will require that people surrender a certain portion of their privacy. You redneck, rightwing, conservative regressives will never understand this. Go to Siberia and go beat up gays in Russia...leave us Enlightened Ones alone.

Obvious bait is obvious.

cope

i have nothing to hide.

OH NO N ON ON O DELET

Your Satania days are numbered. Avatars/signature uses are banned.

seethe

>The Amazon Post writes a hit piece about Apple

No shit. So what? Amazon lobbies for the exact same legislation Apple does. The Washington Post can suck a big, hypocritical dick.

2 rupees have been deposited at your designated shitting street iPajeet.

Ban corporate lobbying.

Attached: Lobbying-Good-Bad-01.jpg (660x250, 87K)

this

n brettpilled

lobbies are groups of people - the right of the people peaceably to assemble - formed for the purpose of petitioning the government for redress of grievances. Citizens United was not only correctly decided, that ruling was the only possible one that's consistent with the First Amendment.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (605x530, 62K)

I can smell Jeff bezos behind that post. That sneaky member of some certain middle Eastern religion responsible for a large chunk of wars and financial crisis throughout history, and as a result have been kicked from around 200 nations

imagine actually defending this

Burgers and sucking off the (((rich))) name a more iconic duo

s/religion/ethnic group/

bast

ijeets cant defend this