Microsoft Edge is ready for business!

You can now install microsoft edge on any version of windows. Get your copy now!
microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/enterprise

Attached: Annotation .jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

>Beta tester
YIKES

Embrace, Extend, Extinguish
How long until Microsoft kills Google Chrome?

come on neckbeard neets, time to test this and tell me if its worth it

no

Attached: 1436641056588.jpg (249x228, 14K)

>microsoft branded chrom* fork
>willingly contributing to two monopolies
what could go wrong

If you're gonna shill, at least you have the decency to be this blatant about it.

Attached: retardbiosbig.png (1920x1080, 16K)

Another Chrom* browser, just what we needed.

Thanks for killing the web Microsoft, now shitty Firefox is the only thing keeping browsers from being a complete monoculture.

This is a good thing, if Google tries to pull some shit with Chromium (eg. the recent no adblock thing) Microsoft is big enough to take over in an attempt to snag the browser market. I could eventually see Microsoft forking off Chomium and going their own way.

Safari uses Webkit

Is this what will finally kill Firefox?

Oh god, just imagine it.

Your welcome.

>Edge policies still have to be downloaded
what the fuck man, everything else they have is included in the base policy admin templates

hopefully soon

I unironically trust Microsoft more than Goolag.

you're*

>No wireless hardware was detected
>Your serial number was reported to police
How did it send if there's no wireless hardware to send the serial number out?

>Thanks for killing the web Microsoft
You should have used their web browser instead of bitching about it on a Cantonese children's discussion forum.

I can't wait to see Edge on PortableApps.

>How did it send if there's no wireless hardware to send the serial number out?
He means no wireless receivers.

>using Wangblows
no thanks

Attached: wandows.jpg (600x450, 49K)

>Too retarded to realise that the wireless hardware that's missing is also a transmitter

Yeah, I don't believe that the pic in OP meant that. The point of "no wireless hardware detected" is saying "what problem do you have with wireless products."

Microsoft Edge on MacOS, I'm sure that's an enviable experience

So is receiving oral penetration from a burly Arab sheikh who hasn't bathed in 6 months since landing in Germany.

How is this related? I don't mind when pol leaks (well, I can deal with it), but please at least PRETEND to contribute- we don't need your racism!

firefox uses chrome extensions. It's also mainly funded by google. It's just a matter of time.

apple fucked up, they should've pushed safari for all systems.

they tried but Safari back then wasn't that good, especially with chrome rising up while it still used webkit. safari got a bad rep because apple abandoned it but still offered a very old version of it for windows so all wintoddlers now think of it as a shit browser, even though it has about a 1:1 feature set, if not more features than chrome and adheres to most web standards, which chromium does less and less nowadays.

>Being a tranny cuck

>>good point
>dilate
The absolute state.

Why are you so easily offended about facts concerning iToddlers?

>iToddlers
You were discussing nonWhites in Germany. iToddler seems to be an Apple thing... but desu you're probably just a confused person from pol.

Nope. Sucking foreign cock is a hobby of iToddlers. How did you not know this? Are you still struggling to get used to your daily dilation routine?

I'm ambivalent about foreigners in their countries- especially when they're not the topic of convo.

This is a convo:
>did you hear about that tech?
You: women only want that bbc!

Now who's being the racist misogynist?

I never said anything about Africans or women; I said about iToddlers sucking Arab dicks because they're cucked fags like you.

You're being an idiot. I hope you learn that not everything is about race, and that race doesn't make anyone think in any certain way.

That would be incredible

I didn't mention anything about women or bbc, bro; you did. You're the one being insensitive by not only calling Arabs black, but now dragging women into it.

>You can now install microsoft edge on any version of windows. Get your copy now!
No.
I use my personally tweaked Firefox, and it works perfectly. There is 0 reason for me to use Edge at all.

Does it work on Windows XP?

>You can now install [Insert Re-badged Chrome Browser] on any version of windows. Get your copy now!

Isn't this just a chrome reskin nowadays?

It's just Firefox with a policies.json and a user.js file, so no.
Quantum versions of Firefox are not compatible with Windows XP, as far as I know.

When's this slated for final release? I'm interested in seeing their ie implementation.

i would use it but every chromium browser has this absolutely disgusting font rendering and it makes them literally unusable for me.

>Too retarded to realize that ethernet exists.

Attached: 1563536079063.jpg (677x503, 274K)

Microsoft is the good guy now

it's based on Chromium, not firefox

hence 95% of browsers are now on webkit or blink, leaving only firefox and derivatives using their own rendering engine

RIP trident

Hi I am the one who posted the retardbios pic. To clarify, the idea here is that obviously, regardless of whether any other wireless hardware is present, there would be a wireless CPU backdoor.
Imagine:
>2019
>not realizing it doesn't matter what software you run on your computer because you will always be tracked by a programmatically inaccessible wireless CPU backdoor
>thank yuo fore buy rpoduct :^)

B A S E D

Attached: 1563581968925.png (333x333, 55K)

Fucking fuck no I won't

>Can engagement

Fucking PAJEEETS

Attached: file.png (843x911, 83K)

>No Linux port

Attached: 1540260011224.png (645x773, 11K)

It's official anons. Apple is our only hope

I just came. I'm a Linuxfag but I'd love to see Microsoft punish Google.

Is it the opposite day today?

>Embrace, Extend, Extinguish
>How long until Microsoft kills Google Chrome?
Sadly this is a pipe dream that died when Android came along and destroyed MS' OS monopoly. They will literally never recover and the days when they dominate computing 1990's style are long gone. Thank Ballmer