This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Attached: gaymen laptop.jpg (2560x1440, 389K)

Where are the laptops with extendable screens so you don't have to strain your neck looking downwards for hours anymore? Why are they still getting such simple ergonomics wrong even on high end models?

>what fucking race is this shitskin
American.

but dude so like i like to play games but i need to play games anywhere but loooks how it plays all these games and shit its cool look at my rgb/ Ill ask my mom if i can take it to school tomorrow mostly it sitsw on my desk thanks mom and da d for the present

Attached: child.png (343x333, 261K)

what is the bit above the keyboard?

probably half slant, half white.
the most disgusting mix known to man.

Gaming laptops have almost no reason to exist. They are full of bullshit and features that jack the price up way past it being a practical purchase.

almost 2k for a laptop that even though its made of metal has the flimsiest build you could find. All the screens wobble like shit the keyboards feel like ass and the touchpads are miserable to use. It just confuses me. How can anybody justify a purchase like that. Just so they can play overwatch at starbucks?? or in the university library??

same goes for most consumer laptops but gayming laptops are the worst. pay too much and get absolute garbage that wears out after a year of actual use taking it places.

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman

god I hate when this basedcuck comes up in my recommendations

in what world is this not asian
retard

In user's segregated utopia

FANs

That's an el goblino aka american.

Attached: 1556768615543.jpg (1412x1346, 437K)

american

I have a gaming laptop because I travel a lot. Putting a laptop into a backpack is a lot easier than moving a tower/monitor etc.

Its literally the best mix you retarded nigger lover

These laptops are selling big time in stores though. It's an easier way of getting a gaming computer for your kids.

sure thing, happa mongoloid.

Attached: happa rapist.jpg (808x1000, 48K)

Based lolicon

Intel showed off a design like that

This! Fucking this! FPBP! I've said this forever now, why is no one building a decent version of this shit!

What mix would be more desirable you dumb fuck? Whites and Asians are the two best races in the world.

I smell a kike. If you want to say any mixing is bad fine, but Asian and white IF youre going to mix is the best.

Intel's Honeycomb proof of concept

Attached: honeycomb.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

That looks flimsy as shit, also, doesn't it go any higher?

This kills the left wrist

I would never buy that but if I would have that I would use that.

lmao fucking bug chaser.
asians are trash and when they mix, a special kind of autism is created.

Attached: cuck.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Dont worry they'll never be able to touch your level of autism

>they'll
you mean you will, happa shitter?
lmao seethe more, boy.

>omg lol these stupid laptops throttle
>oems try to increase airflow
>LOL fucking stupid!

>I have a gaming laptop because I travel a lot.
From the bedroom to the bathroom LMAO.

Attached: Smug.jpg (239x250, 8K)

As far as mixed raced people go happas are easily the best since they're the product of mixing the two best races. The degenerate version of happas is like the normal version of the black/white and brown/white shit-tier mixes.

>lmao seethe more, boy.
Seems like your projecting a lot of insecurity for being a virgin with rage.

>being this mad for not being Eurasian master race