Guys, I want hop on linux, this is not tech support thread, but only ask to find out software...

Guys, I want hop on linux, this is not tech support thread, but only ask to find out software, someone can tell me about alternatives or actually test out these from my list? I really want give linux a chance... and btw. what will happen if I use windows 10 in vmware player? will one drive upload speed be lowered?

I need;
nvidia graphic support
clip paint sudio [latest, for I have licence] or 1.5.4 to work
JDownloader 2
Xnview for images
RamaRadio
MediBank paint pro
Space sniffer
Aimp
everything [file searcher]
simple wall firewall or 1:1
One drive is essential
Foxit pdf
Pot player

Attached: 1556749606405.png (1366x768, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

krita.org/en/features/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define "graphic support"

Will you have drivers? Yes.
Will you have access to driver settings? No. Same with Radeon for some reason.

any ubuntu (or flavor), then install a recent version of WINE for the windows software that doesn't exist on lignux. since you're this much of a gnube, anything else is a gigantic waste of time. ubuntu also has the best support for nvidia gpus out of any distro.

what are you talking about? ubuntu, mint, any any other popular debian-based distros all offer access to the nvidia x server settings application, which allows you to fully configure nvidia graphics with a comprehensive GUI.

I see, can you tell me what to use in instance of rufus to make usb on linux?

and what about one drive upload speed under linux in virtual machine? not gonna lie that this is important

Terminal

jesus christ, keep this piece of shit away from me, really nothing?!

>JDownloader 2
I use it on ubuntu

>nvidia graphic support
no problem
>clip paint sudio [latest, for I have licence] or 1.5.4 to work
Idk how will it run in Wine but as an alternative maybe Krita will be good for you. Idk I don't use any of those but I everyone is recommending Krita from what I can see.
>JDownloader 2
From their website Linux version is obviously available. I still recommend kget.
>Xnview
Available for Linux. Anyway I suggest you look into imagemagick if you are comfortable with using the terminal.
>RamaRadio
Likely runs fine in Wine. I don't know about the alternative.
>MediBank paint pro
Krita is a good alternitive. Otherwise it probably runs in Wine.
>Space sniffer
Idk about the alternative. Probably runs fine in Wine.
>Aimp
Use clementine.
>everything [file searcher]
Idk, "find" terminal utility was always good enough for me. There are two alternatives to Everything though: gosearch and Drill.
>simple wall firewall or 1:1
gufw should be good.
>One drive is essential
You probably mean some file manager integration or something. Idk but you can use it in a browser surely.
>Foxit pdf
Okular.
>Pot player
VLC.

With all that said I recommend Kubuntu.

Why do you need a gui to type three words?
I'm sure there are programs are out there go google it.

I don't use OneDrive but I don't see why is this a problem, can't you use OneDrive in a browser?

>Why do you need a gui to type three words?
because I respect my time, guess why I use windows

>VLC.
but it's piece of shit, pot player is a light years away

because if IP changes the transfer is gone, if you use local sync it's not and it's faster

You can use terminal, it's incredibly simple but otherwise for GUI solution I know there is unetbootin. I know there is others, just use your search engine of choice.

>Use clementine.
it's crap, footbar2000 is better than this shit

people, get real... don't bring me toys when I ask for software and krita is also piece of crap, slow, cannot recognize pen pressures, cannot draw ect. this is why clip studio is superior + gui is BETTER in everything, it's clear, brushes are also superior to krita toys

yes I'm not trolling, krita is nighmare

>but it's piece of shit, pot player is a light years away
PotPlayer seems to be a piece of shit judging by their website. What's so bad about VLC player? If you don't want to use VLC player I suggest MPV.

maybe look deeply into settings and into default configuration, default audio engine is better than vlc and even vhs movies sound amazing

Please use better english. Are you trying to make a bootable usb under linux? You said you weren't using linux in your OP. There are countless GUI tools for writing bootable USB drives under linux. The french-developed Multiboot is my personal favorite, but there are many others.

>guys I want to use Linux but don't want to put in any effort to actually learn how to use it, spoon feed me daddy.
filtered.

>Please use better english. Are you trying to make a bootable usb under linux?
my english is fine, contextes are teach in elementary school

>it's crap, footbar2000 is better than this shit
Shit you're right. You can try deadbeef or rhythmbox though.
No idea man, I'm a programmer. But I've heard many professionals recommending Krita so I'm really surprised to hear this.

I forgot to mentino QMMP as AIMP alternative. Check it out.

If you're going to be a useless retard when you get answers, then don't ask fucking questions. Mplayer is available for video on linux. There are also many other audio players aside from clementine (which is still a great program). Just because some software is windows-only, does not mean it's better. At all. BTW, pot player uses either community developed codec packs, or ffmpeg / libav, the latter of which is standard on every linux distro. You're a fucking idiot.

What's wrong with clementine? You don't like the UI?

>english is fine
>contextes are teach
Pick one

>contexes are teach

taught nevermind

I want give linux absolutely last chance, it's been 10 years since I tried it

contextually it's fine, as much as stylistically, grammatically not

You just came here to shit on GNU / Linux and argue with every recommendation you've received. Go back to Windows and enjoy your spyware, you senseless mungeon.

noted, big heart for you

noted

ehe, whatever you say, in elementary school they teach you how to read

Ahh you're one of those faggots

you are illiterate. buy a mac, install wangblows on it if you want and don't come near a real computer ever again.
hidden.

>contextes are teach

>nvidia graphic support
werks
>clip paint sudio
Works under wine
>JDownloader 2
werks
>Xnview for images
Just use Mirage or something
>RamaRadio
Gradio
>MediBank paint pro
Why the fuck do you need 2 different programs that do the same thing. Use Krita or something
>Space sniffer
Baobab
>Aimp
QMMP
>everything [file searcher]
find
>simple wall firewall or 1:1
Speak English retard
>One drive
Just use the web interface
>foxit pdf
Evince, mupdf, zathura, llpp are all better than that piece of shit
>pot player
Pot player is shit. Use MPV
dd if=nigger.iso of=/dev/sdX

Wow that was so hard

OP is literally a 3rd world pajeet. Buy a Mac and leave

and about krita

clip paint studio brushes are literally made for drawing manga and such, line art work or sketch work is better even with the most basic tablet because the software engine is quality, krita is just self called artists app, and it's shit

clip is like photoshop for the people who draw, it's alternative to SAI to be honest, paint storm is eh...? somewhere in the middle, krita is just big ego

You have literally no clue what you're talking about. You thought pot player uses a special audio "engine" , and now you're saying the "engine" in krita is shit. Please explain what an "engine" is, and go into detail about why krita's "engine" is shit. Go ahead. We'll all wait for your valuable insight.

hello prajash, may we see your PROFESSIONAL CLIP ART STUDIO drawings?

>krita is just self called artists app, and it's shit
ohhh op is a true pro, not plebs like these faggots krita.org/en/features/gallery/

>Use MPV
this is a meme, it's even worse

I'm shy

>Why the fuck do you need 2 different programs that do the same thing.
because they have different brushes and drawing enginies you idiot

pajeet confirmed. hide and move on.

as I said, this is software for people who mostly don't do line arts or don't care about pencil and so on and so on, it's drawing engine is crap unless you do what you posted

Sire please do the needful and goings back to of work at microsoft HQ mumbai

good bye then, not like I care for some shizo

unga bunga wendofs bad linux gud, he

Care to elaborate on what "drawing engine" is?

nice

Attached: 1547605479639.png (598x559, 597K)

ooooggaaaaaabooooogagaaa one thing is different LINEX BAD NYEHEHEHEHE

I don't want check google for a right word but I meant the... the way program recognize pen pressures, and how it actually paint stuff

for example one program cannot make the same smooth lines like another

Hello friends it is OP. I was using a speech-to-text program with a terrible engine on Windows but now I have discovered a better engine so my English is better too. How are the speech-to-text engines on linux? Will they more improve my English?

Program does not recognize pen pressures, it is graphical server that does. "Drawing engine" literally does not exist. In any program. At all. Paintin is done by changing values of elements of data structure called "drawing area". In X jargon, "window".
Something tells me that you are way too incompetant to use such programs.

for example the drawing engine is different for THE SAME TOOL between versions of clip paint studio

this is the problem, and with krita too, krita is just really pretending to be new photoshop or something, photoshop drawing engine is also better but for painting

Engine is fine sir, just please call our loonix tech support we will fix it doing the needfull.

Postscript: I am sorry for the terrible behaviour of mine. I now know when I become a retarded faggot. It was when grandfather first brought me to Microsoft HQ in Mumbai and allowed me to be sexually touched by Steve Ballmer. This bald man is not very nice.

Sir, you win the best software engine.

why you people can't just correct me but shit on me using 'engine' ? engine is also equivalent of driver or controller and now I checked google and it return me 'engine' as the core of the software

>why you people
>it return me
Yikes

just fucking install gnu / linux and use it for a couple of weeks then come back here and write a blog post about it. take screenshots and shit. jesus christ. you came in here asking for advice, then argued with 99% of it. try it for yourself, or don't.