Can we maybe talk about technology instead of jews or trannies for once

Can we maybe talk about technology instead of jews or trannies for once

Attached: 1563402668140.jpg (160x160, 7K)

kys jew

good start OP

Because clearly ignoring Jow Forums's circlejerking for years worked so well

Fun fact: everyone who actually cares about technology can't see your thread because their filters picked up "jews" and "trannies" and auto-hid it.

be the change you want to see sweetie

Go dilate you jewish tranny

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO

can we maybe talk about jews or trannies instead of shintel vs poomd for once

cuck ((jew)) famalam fuck penis jews hitler tranny and such

Yes. Let's talk about how the Jews and trannies ruin technology.

dilate

Nigger

have sex

newfag doesnt even know its supposed to be three parentheses lmao

Jews are technology. What are you going to burn when you run out of oil?

The core of the conversation should always be technology but how can you address issues like privacy and surveillance state without mentioning the racial-ethnic group that "runs the town"?

How can you address the blatant anti White Male discrimination in tech without mentioning SJWism and the racial-ethnic group behind it?

I agree that some anons take it too far (i recently got a warning myself) but "technology" does not live in a vacuum even more so when technology is starting to have the power to doom us all.

seethe

>The core of the conversation should always be technology but how can you address issues like privacy and surveillance state without mentioning the racial-ethnic group that "runs the town"?
By judging and grouping them by their actual actions, not some archaic, largely obsolete metric.
>How can you address the blatant anti White Male discrimination in tech without mentioning SJWism and the racial-ethnic group behind it?
Being pro-black does not make you anti-white, but it might make you anti meritocracy. That's what you should be worried about, the fading culture of meritocracy.

>US Friday evening timezone
>not wanting Jow Forums all over the site
this board is by far at its worst at this time. the percentage of offtopic Jow Forumsshit posts hits an all-week high

Attached: 404.jpg (360x318, 21K)

>posts a non tech thread

Dilate redditor

Jews and Trannies are technology