Help i fucked my shit up

Help i fucked my shit up
ordered a new gpu and shits way bigger than i expected, any way for me to move the actual processor over to my old card? (new card is the shiny one, old card is the one covered in thermal paste)

Attached: 20190719_181055.jpg (3024x4032, 2.65M)

Just put them in the microwave to melt the solder and swap them, no biggy

bruh this graphics card has some sick spark graphics

>he fell for the gaming laptop meme

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

i absolutely did, it was a hand me down that worked well for a while but i wanted to upgrade it

no

this has to be a shitpost, nobody could be that fucking to retarded to believe thats possible to do.

damn, guess i need to just return it then, got it for 300 ish from a non profit reseller on ebay

This is less about gaming laptops and more about being a retard who buys part that are incompatible with their computer.

>"Help. I bought pic related to upgrade my Dell XPS, but it won't fit..."

Attached: 1551945797058.jpg (3240x1208, 214K)

>any way for me to move the actual processor over to my old card?
>old card is the one covered in thermal paste
i think your old card is fucked mate

use a copper shim to enlarge the surface area of the heatsink so it covers the new gfx cpu

afraid so queeroid, figured i'd go for broke and see if it was even possible before just returning it
i didnt think it was possible

absolutely, I got caught in how much i'd save on this listing that i forgot to check if it was the right size like a mongoltard

yeah faggot it really isn't possible, the paljeets in tech support will laugh at you for being so fucking retarded.

they aint pajeets, they're arabs
i've worked with them nigger

i guess you'll never get a refund because we don't negotiate with terrorists here

no
those two processors have a different bga arrangement, so it's absolutely not replaceable.
that's just one of the many issues this idea has

the united federation will not negotiate with terrorists

>guess i need to just return it then
>reseller on ebay

lol good luck with that, retard.

What's the purpose of those removable parts if every company has its own standards and changes them every year to make sure no one can upgrade their system?

aaah, gotcha.
I def should have done more research, at least now i won't be a tard about this again lol

The new GPU uses much more power than your old one. Even if you could install it, your power supply and cooling wouldn't handle it.

that wasnt the case here, i was just being a mongoltard and didnt do my research
but it makes an artificial need for shit, it makes someone money ig

thanks asshole, next time i'll be less of a tard

Trim some the memory off with some tin snips, you don’t really need that much memory to run minecraft.

This

Attached: istock-530189748.jpg (968x681, 74K)

the absolute fucking state of crossboarding retards

easier repair/replacement, upgrading individual components is something only retards do in 2019.

>any way for me to move the actual processor over to my old card?
no, dumb cunt.
of course it's not possible, dumb cunt.

Put in the oven at 60 degrees celsius, then you can fold the new gpu without snapping it. I did this with my gtx 670 to get it in a mini itx case

but bruh i wanna play forkknife

in conclusion, I, OP, am indeed a retarded apeloidic nigger interbreedable with monkeys who posses es no alphabet not even numerals.
Next time i will consult you spergs before i drop 300+ on a part, gracias you glorious faggots

Attached: 05ca253ea42668379b470f1a29b554a3.png (607x773, 412K)