Seething nvidia fags on suicide watch

Seething nvidia fags on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-011802_Firefox.jpg (1080x1423, 460K)

NOOOOOO

*crying nvidia wojak*

no ray tracing I take it?

Obviously

>1080
who cares?

>1080

Is this thing the HD 4870 reincarnated?

Funny enough this is exactly what seething AMD fans say when intel beats them in games

Attached: nvidiotsuicide.png (992x1043, 777K)

>the one game where amd does better
kek, not even battlefield youtubers would buy a gpu thats only good for one game

Nah, what you're referring to is a much older card. This is an entirely different piece of silicon.

damn, thats a HD nvidia hat, must be rendered on a nvidia gpu

Wow, Franku! This graph looks just like my home state!

Nvidia wojaks are pretty rare

Absolutely fake. My buddy and I ply Minecraft windows 10 edition. My RTX 2080ti gets 45 FPS at 96 chunks draw distance (1.5 mile radius around my chracter). My buddy who has the 5700XT gets the same framerate at 64 chunks, its pathetic

AMD good, Nvidia bad. Please buy AMD guys.

>$1200 GPU
>minecraft
You are full of crap, nigger.

why would you befriend someone who uses AMD? lol

The only GPUs that matter are mini 17-18cm long PCB

Gamers nexus said they had a mini Vega that card vs a potention 2080super mini is the only debate

But honestly if you waste that much on GPU you want raytracing but esports bros will get amd

ayymd user here how about post the 4k and 1440p benchmark where it drops below the radeon vii and 2080 ti massively

Imagine not using a CRT in 2019 .... "1ms" = really 15-25ms they changed the test to how fast it can turn off not change color LCD never improved

And ya the 7ms tests results at top of monitor at middle its 15 even on oled or 240hz lawalalalal 0$ CRT wins always interlaced a CRT can be higher than 1080p at 160hz hahahahaha you wasted hundreds of dollars

Imaging caring about all that placebo shit when the system response ~20ms ping is 40 and the game server runs at 60 ticks per second.

Imagine not knowing that.

just because he has a 2080ti doesnt mean he just plays minecraft retard

Why don't you post some other games, friend? Maybe not at 1080p, too.

Attached: 1550460461669.png (396x408, 165K)

>better frames in BF5
>a game that has massive stutter problems regardless of what CPU or GPU you've got and is virtually unplayable in any degree of smoothness

Attached: 1563184639111.png (897x456, 26K)

>massively
I don't think 0.4ms counts as massively

Attached: untitled-2.png (705x934, 52K)

BF5 is literally the same game as BF1 but runs 50% worse. I think they fucked with the code specifically in such a way that it would mask the disadvantages of AMD hardware.

That's the dumbest thing I've read all year. You brainlets never fail to impress me

you know BF5 is Nvidia game now, right?
just like Exodus and Shadow of Tomb Raider where AMD does as well as nvidia now

Like it would be the first time something like this happens. Do you even remember Crysis 2?

Punch monitor for me

Cherry keyboards lag 18ms your mouse lags 10-20ms your motherboard+os lags 3-6ms

You can get 0.2ms keyboards 3ms mice and run Linux for only 2ms lag

Then consider display and input lags double every thing that means your

18x2
15x5
20x2
4x2
Lag behind me

Add that up and your 110ms behind me with your shit modern gamer setup then you ping server and it comes back

1fith of a second is massive and why you such at games you can say a 3silable word in that time that's why you loose goodnight

No bfv is way more responsive than bf1/4 you haven't played it and I get higher fps in bfv by afue fps

75fps average in bfv 70fps average in bf1

You just hate women they disabled the hair for types like you they all look like Hitler youth now

Sorry but I'm not going to spend time and effort trying to decipher the irony in your post.

user you replied to here, this shit is due to DICE's endless incompetence. BF1 also ran great until DICE started fucking it up with updates towards the end of its life. BF5 was perfectly playable for a period of time after they fixed its trainwreck launch, and then they ruined it again.

When the hell are the open-air 5700/xt cards coming out? Do we have a date for any of them yet?

mid august for MSI
ASRock might be slightly earlier, it's the cheapest variant, they are rivaling powercolor here
Asus September who knows why
Sapphire, I hope also in august I want one

Yeah, sapphire is probably what I'd go with too. I've always had good experiences with their cards.

is XFX still alive? they are also not bad

>the only game where amd won

The 980ti got gimped hard.

Attached: untitled-8.png (712x817, 52K)

>Minecraft
You must be over 18 years old to use this site. Leave now.

gonna get that AIB 5700XT and OC it to the moon, bois

fury x too, these HBM cards were a mistake, fuck koduri good thing he is gone, hope he gets fired from intel

post the 4k bench mark now nigger

>$400 card
>let's ask impossible of it
it's worse than 320p CPU retardation

LIES. IT DOESN'T USE GAMEWORKS. WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME.

After not having a gaming PC for nearly a decade, I decided to build one. I wanted the best currently available as of last October. So that meant RTX 2080ti. Price performance sucks I know but $1200 is less than what i usually save per paycheck. I had a decade of backlogged games to play so what the hell right? Go big or go home.

Well after nearly a year, i realized video games are fucking boring except for minecraft which allows me to snort adderall and dig holes for 20 hours straight. 95% of my gaming time is minecraft. The other 5% is ARK dinosaur game, again due to its creative aspect.

Absolutely valid question. Sadly my answer is because he is one of you Jow Forumsaymers who hate intel and nvidia for anti-semitic reasons. He will probably read this post sometimes today.

please dont use the term gayming pc use the term high end

>Hey look! Different settings different results!
>Green BTFO!
I want to believe you're just spreading lies instead of being stupid.

Attached: 6526162467264.gif (240x320, 448K)

based

Games don't matter

>Nvidia sponsored game
>5700XT above 1080Ti
Nice.